Last days???

Last days???

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
10 Jul 09

Are we living in the last days?

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
10 Jul 09

Originally posted by galveston75
One can only hope so. I, for one, can't wait until all the annoying christians are raptured out of here.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 09

Nope .. its the first days of the kingdom which started in 1914.

P

Moves
10 Jul 09

We've been living in the last days of our lives ever since our lives began. Unfortunately, the number of those days left just keeps getting smaller.

Moves
10 Jul 09

Originally posted by rwingett
One can only hope so. I, for one, can't wait until all the annoying christians are raptured out of here.
There's only 144,000 annoying Christians? Really?

Moves
10 Jul 09

"Are we living in the last days?"........
...said the christian downing his mulsum in a taverna in a back street of pompey about 79 years after christs death...

s

England

Moves
10 Jul 09

every day is someones last days.
if on the other hand your asking about the "christ shall come again"
keep looking up then you will fall into a hole, keep looking down and you will walk into something.. july 8 2061 then the trumpet will be heard

d

Moves
10 Jul 09

Originally posted by stoker
every day is someones last days.
if on the other hand your asking about the "christ shall come again"
keep looking up then you will fall into a hole, keep looking down and you will walk into something.. july 8 2061 then the trumpet will be heard
How do you know?

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
10 Jul 09

"no man knows the day or the hour". beware false prophets

g

Pepperland

Moves
10 Jul 09

Originally posted by duecer
"no man knows the day or the hour". beware false prophets
good point duecer.

rc

Moves
10 Jul 09
1 edit

yes no one knows the day or the hour, but Christ gave a composite sign, told his disciples to remain spiritually awake, for it will come as a thief in the night. Paul also gives certain characteristics which shall be the predominant characteristics of individuals 'during', the last days. Christ's 'sign', is found at Matthew chapter 24, while Paul's is found in the book of Timothy, 2 Timothy, Chapter 3 verse 1 to 5.

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
10 Jul 09
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes no one knows the day or the hour, but Christ gave a composite sign, told his disciples to remain spiritually awake, for it will come as a thief in the night. Paul also gives certain characteristics which shall be the predominant characteristics of individuals 'during', the last days. Christ's 'sign', is found at Matthew chapter 24, while Paul's is found in the book of Timothy, 2 Timothy, Chapter 3 verse 1 to 5.
"spiritually awake" is a good way to say it I guess. The caution is meant to remind us that we should live our lives upright and justly, avoiding a "backslidden" state. They are not meant for us to try and divine esoteric "clues" and guess at the arrival. False prophets deceive their flocks for they are wolves in sheep's clothing. People will grow complacent about the work to be done here on earth if they are told and believe that Christ is coming on such and such date

rc

Moves
10 Jul 09

"spiritually awake" is a good way to say it I guess. The caution is meant to remind us that we should live our lives upright and justly, avoiding a "backslidden" state. They are not meant for us to try and divine esoteric "clues" and guess at the arrival. False prophets deceive their flocks for they are wolves in sheep's clothing. People will grow complacent ...[text shortened]... ne here on earth if they are told and believe that Christ is coming on such and such date
Yes my friend, you are correct, but did not the Christ tell us to keep on the watch?

Keep on the watch, therefore, because you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. - Matthew 24:42

and the disciples were certainly interested in it, for they asked him, tell us when these things shall be and what will be the 'sign', of your presence.

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
10 Jul 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yes my friend, you are correct, but did not the Christ tell us to keep on the watch?

Keep on the watch, therefore, because you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. - Matthew 24:42

and the disciples were certainly interested in it, for they asked him, tell us when these things shall be and what will be the 'sign', of your presence.
yep, saying the same thing I guess. keep watch, but beware of those who say they "know"

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
10 Jul 09

yep, saying the same thing I guess. keep watch, but beware of those who say they "know"
Even Jesus does not know the day but that's why he gave us signs which are happening now.