1. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    10 Jul '09 01:51
    Are we living in the last days?
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    10 Jul '09 01:54
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Are we living in the last days?
    One can only hope so. I, for one, can't wait until all the annoying christians are raptured out of here.
  3. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    10 Jul '09 01:57
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Are we living in the last days?
    Nope .. its the first days of the kingdom which started in 1914.
  4. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    9174
    10 Jul '09 03:02
    We've been living in the last days of our lives ever since our lives began. Unfortunately, the number of those days left just keeps getting smaller.
  5. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    34575
    10 Jul '09 04:04
    Originally posted by rwingett
    One can only hope so. I, for one, can't wait until all the annoying christians are raptured out of here.
    There's only 144,000 annoying Christians? Really?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86285
    10 Jul '09 06:55
    Originally posted by galveston75
    "Are we living in the last days?"........
    ...said the christian downing his mulsum in a taverna in a back street of pompey about 79 years after christs death...
  7. England
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    33497
    10 Jul '09 14:44
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Are we living in the last days?
    every day is someones last days.
    if on the other hand your asking about the "christ shall come again"
    keep looking up then you will fall into a hole, keep looking down and you will walk into something.. july 8 2061 then the trumpet will be heard
  8. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    10 Jul '09 18:00
    Originally posted by stoker
    every day is someones last days.
    if on the other hand your asking about the "christ shall come again"
    keep looking up then you will fall into a hole, keep looking down and you will walk into something.. july 8 2061 then the trumpet will be heard
    How do you know?
  9. Subscriberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Joined
    01 Sep '06
    Moves
    56453
    10 Jul '09 18:06
    "no man knows the day or the hour". beware false prophets
  10. Pepperland
    Joined
    30 May '07
    Moves
    12892
    10 Jul '09 18:07
    Originally posted by duecer
    "no man knows the day or the hour". beware false prophets
    good point duecer.
  11. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    10 Jul '09 18:211 edit
    yes no one knows the day or the hour, but Christ gave a composite sign, told his disciples to remain spiritually awake, for it will come as a thief in the night. Paul also gives certain characteristics which shall be the predominant characteristics of individuals 'during', the last days. Christ's 'sign', is found at Matthew chapter 24, while Paul's is found in the book of Timothy, 2 Timothy, Chapter 3 verse 1 to 5.
  12. Subscriberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Joined
    01 Sep '06
    Moves
    56453
    10 Jul '09 18:341 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes no one knows the day or the hour, but Christ gave a composite sign, told his disciples to remain spiritually awake, for it will come as a thief in the night. Paul also gives certain characteristics which shall be the predominant characteristics of individuals 'during', the last days. Christ's 'sign', is found at Matthew chapter 24, while Paul's is found in the book of Timothy, 2 Timothy, Chapter 3 verse 1 to 5.
    "spiritually awake" is a good way to say it I guess. The caution is meant to remind us that we should live our lives upright and justly, avoiding a "backslidden" state. They are not meant for us to try and divine esoteric "clues" and guess at the arrival. False prophets deceive their flocks for they are wolves in sheep's clothing. People will grow complacent about the work to be done here on earth if they are told and believe that Christ is coming on such and such date
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    10 Jul '09 18:50
    Originally posted by duecer
    "spiritually awake" is a good way to say it I guess. The caution is meant to remind us that we should live our lives upright and justly, avoiding a "backslidden" state. They are not meant for us to try and divine esoteric "clues" and guess at the arrival. False prophets deceive their flocks for they are wolves in sheep's clothing. People will grow complacent ...[text shortened]... ne here on earth if they are told and believe that Christ is coming on such and such date
    Yes my friend, you are correct, but did not the Christ tell us to keep on the watch?

    Keep on the watch, therefore, because you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. - Matthew 24:42

    and the disciples were certainly interested in it, for they asked him, tell us when these things shall be and what will be the 'sign', of your presence.
  14. Subscriberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Joined
    01 Sep '06
    Moves
    56453
    10 Jul '09 19:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes my friend, you are correct, but did not the Christ tell us to keep on the watch?

    Keep on the watch, therefore, because you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. - Matthew 24:42

    and the disciples were certainly interested in it, for they asked him, tell us when these things shall be and what will be the 'sign', of your presence.
    yep, saying the same thing I guess. keep watch, but beware of those who say they "know"
  15. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    10 Jul '09 23:37
    Originally posted by duecer
    yep, saying the same thing I guess. keep watch, but beware of those who say they "know"
    Even Jesus does not know the day but that's why he gave us signs which are happening now.
Back to Top