Last days???

Last days???

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
21 Jul 09

Originally posted by menace71
So am I going to Hell for celebrating my sons B-day ? or my wifes?

Manny
No..who says that? I've never heard any Witness say that and we certianly don't believe that.

j

Moves
23 Jul 09

Originally posted by galveston75
Or how about with the eyes of understanding and seeing the signs and effects of his presence as the apostles asked of him? They understood that he would not come back in the flesh. Again a couple very important points that all are missing is, if he came back in flesh what would keep him from being killed again, and he sacrificed his life for us to have t ...[text shortened]... Adam was supposed to. If he's coming back wouldn't that make his first apperance for nothing?
Do you realize that every single thing you teach about the Bible and about God is only objective ?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
23 Jul 09

Originally posted by jaywill
Do you realize that every single thing you teach about the Bible and about God is only objective ?
So no hard facts, rules, laws, commands, dates, events, statements, etc......

j

Moves
23 Jul 09

So no hard facts, rules, laws, commands, dates, events, statements, etc......
No. Think about it.

Show me a post you wrote that does not teach something objective about God.

You talk about Harlot, Last days, 144,000, kingdom on earth, great multitude, Michael the archangel.

It is all objective information about something OUTSIDE of man.

I didn't say that one should not have accurate information ABOUT the objective truths. But I think that is all you able to present because of your Russellite teaching.

It is all objective. Expound what this means:

"Now in the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, If anyone thirsts let him come unto Me and drink. He who believes into Me, as the Scripture said, out of his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water.

But this He said concerning the Spirit, whom those who believed into Him were about to receive; for the Spirit was not yet because Jesus was not yet glorified." (John 7:37-39)

What does this mean to you ?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
24 Jul 09

No. Think about it.

Show me a post you wrote that does not teach something objective about God.

You talk about Harlot, Last days, 144,000, kingdom on earth, great multitude, Michael the archangel.

It is all objective information about something OUTSIDE of man.

I didn't say that one should not have accurate information ABOUT the objective tr ...[text shortened]... et because Jesus was not yet glorified." (John 7:37-39)

What does this mean to you ?[/b]
1) A simple invitation to follow Christ and except his teachings...

2) Jesus had not died yet and as such the holy spirit or God's active force was not being used yet.

The problem I see with your belief is that you feel you have this spirit in you that Jesus did and it seems that's all your focused on.
And whenever you are shown a scripture that you didn't know exist as I have many times and can't explain it, you tend to just give the impression to all that it really doesn't matter...I'M SAVED. If you are in this very special group that the bible says will go to heaven you should know what every scripture in the Bible means because ones who go to heaven should know what the Bible is speaking about.
Some of the scriptures I've shown you are some very basic truths that you did not even know were there.

j

Moves
24 Jul 09

2) Jesus had not died yet and as such the holy spirit or God's active force was not being used yet.

The problem I see with your belief is that you feel you have this spirit in you that Jesus did and it seems that's all your focused on.
And whenever you are shown a scripture that y ...[text shortened]... riptures I've shown you are some very basic truths that you did not even know were there.
===============================

==================================

Thanks for a reply. Perhaps I'll come back to the matter as it relates to the subjective truths of the Scripture.

==============================
And whenever you are shown a scripture that you didn't know exist as I have many times and can't explain it, you tend to just give the impression to all that it really doesn't matter...I'M SAVED.
==================================

Galvaston, I don't mean to sound boastful. But you have not shown me one single Scripture that I was not well aware of already, even for years.

Now you have mentioned some verses that perhaps I have not elaborated on yet. That may be true. But nothing you have told me has caught me off guard and I can often predict what you are going to tell me.

=============================
If you are in this very special group that the bible says will go to heaven you should know what every scripture in the Bible means because ones who go to heaven should know what the Bible is speaking about.
================================

Unfortunately, my time is limited this afternoon. I will probably have to revisit this post.

=============================
Some of the scriptures I've shown you are some very basic truths that you did not even know were there.
============================

Galvaston, I have studied JW liturature used to train adherents. You have had no surprises for me.

If I did not elaborate readily it was only because of considering the time and labor to do so. I do consider before the Lord "Lord, how much time and labor should I expend here with this person ?"

There are many things that I would like to have written that I have not yet. But perhaps we'll converse again soon.

Thanks for reply.

d

Moves
24 Jul 09

What do you mean "only objective"? It's facts, real, moving, about Heaven, Hell, it has to do with us with where we go, it matters.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
24 Jul 09

((((((Thanks for a reply. Perhaps I'll come back to the matter as it relates to the subjective truths of the Scripture.)))))

Subject to what, your opinion of your speclial position of being saved??

d

Moves
24 Jul 09

((((((Thanks for a reply. Perhaps I'll come back to the matter as it relates to the subjective truths of the Scripture.)))))

Subject to what, your opinion of your speclial position of being saved??
No God's says you're supposed to do.