1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 May '12 00:20
    http://phys.org/news/2012-05-scientist-evolution-debate-history.html

Creationism relegated to ancient history where it belongs.

Of course there is still RJ 'don't confuse me with facts, my mind (what there is left of it after its self cauterization) is made up' Hinds.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 May '12 00:31
    Originally posted by sonhouse

Of course there is still RJ 'don't confuse me with facts, my mind (what there is left of it after its self cauterization) is made up' Hinds.
    Ah yes, the atheists have come up with that one bit of logic that will destroy those that believe in creationism.

Too bad that Leaky is an idiot. 😛
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 May '12 03:071 edit

Looks like to me that he is just trying to raise money from those that believe in evolution and is desperate for funds to prove God does not exit so he can die happy. Very sad indeed.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 May '12 03:12
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Looks like to me that he is just trying to raise money from those that believe in evolution and is desperate for funds to prove God does not exit so he can die happy. Very sad indeed.
    Which still doesn't answer the self cauterization of your brain, refusing to see evidence right before your eyes. You also haven't answered my argument about the age of the Earth and moon tied to the millions of craters on the moon and the fact we can walk around on it without scorching our feet. It took millions of years to cool down, not a few thousand. If all those meteor strikes happened only 5000 years ago, it would be lit up like a christmas tree.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 May '12 03:411 edit
    It grabs headlines to get him in the press and give a glimmer of hope to people like Sonhouse, nothing more.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 May '12 06:05
    Which still doesn't answer the self cauterization of your brain, refusing to see evidence right before your eyes. You also haven't answered my argument about the age of the Earth and moon tied to the millions of craters on the moon and the fact we can walk around on it without scorching our feet. It took millions of years to cool down, not a few thousand. I ...[text shortened]... l those meteor strikes happened only 5000 years ago, it would be lit up like a christmas tree.
    That is pure speculation. You are not going to get me to fall for that nonsense.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 May '12 06:06
    Originally posted by whodey
    It grabs headlines to get him in the press and give a glimmer of hope to people like Sonhouse, nothing more.
    I think he is mainly interested in getting MONEY.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    28 May '12 07:55

Leaky is obviously wrong.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 May '12 11:06
    Which still doesn't answer the self cauterization of your brain, refusing to see evidence right before your eyes. You also haven't answered my argument about the age of the Earth and moon tied to the millions of craters on the moon and the fact we can walk around on it without scorching our feet. It took millions of years to cool down, not a few thousand. I ...[text shortened]... l those meteor strikes happened only 5000 years ago, it would be lit up like a christmas tree.
    You speak as if you know how the universe was created.
    Kelly
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 May '12 11:45

creationism has been relegated to ancient history for a long time. it is just you and people like you (of which group i used to be a part of) who enjoy explaining obvious stuff to people who simply refuse to listen.

i know it feels good when you are the one obviously right in a conversation. i know it feels good to demonstrate your superior knowledge over rjhinds. but really? it is kinda like bragging you know more calculus than a retarded person.

rjhinds will never listen, will never try to understand, will never change. he believes that doing so will upset the supreme being so much he will go straight to hell. so why do you or me even bother? We have stopped paying attention to alchemists a long time ago. We laugh at people who will panic over breaking a mirror. Why do we bother with rj?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 May '12 22:30
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    creationism has been relegated to ancient history for a long time. it is just you and people like you (of which group i used to be a part of) who enjoy explaining obvious stuff to people who simply refuse to listen.

i know it feels good when you are the one obviously right in a conversation. i know it feels good to demonstrate your superior knowledge ...[text shortened]... ng time ago. We laugh at people who will panic over breaking a mirror. Why do we bother with rj?
    I used to know Calculus and was even good at it. However, it has been a long time since I have had to use it, so I believe I have forgotten most of it by now. I believe sunhouse might be able to come to the knowledge of the truth, if he would listen to reason by getting his head out of arse. It appears you could benefit from that wise counsel, too.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '12 01:291 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    You speak as if you know how the universe was created.
    Kelly
    Exactly where did I say anything about how the universe was created? I said the moon would still be red hot if all the millions of craters there were only created a few thousand years ago.

Another thing, why didn't ancient astronomers see all that bombardment? Do you doubt such bombardment took place?

If you think it took place only a few thousand years ago why is it cool enough to walk on and why did nobody report the collisions that would have lit up the moon like a fourth of july rocket.

Not one word is in any ancient text about massive collisions on the moon. NOTHING.

Why would that be since we all, YEC or not, agree people inhabited the Earth for the last 6000 odd years AT LEAST. Nobody had even a rock cave drawing of the moon on fire?

RJ just does not understand the incredible violence of those collisions, some of them hundreds of kilometers across.

Maybe he would think his god would cover up the moon so nobody would see the fireworks that should have left the moon red hot to this day if they had been produced only in the last few thousand years. Also, they would still be being hit by big meteors, comets and asteroids today but the only collision ever noted on the moon was a flash, A flash, on the moon by some Fransiscan monks about 600 years ago. If all that violence happened say, only 4000 years ago, it would surely still be going on today.

Lets hear YOUR explanation since Hinds thinks the whole idea is nonsense, which is natural because of his self cauterized brain, cannot think of anything but the BS handed to him about stuff not even in the bible but only BS analysis by humans thousands of years down the road and he falls for it hook line and sinker.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 May '12 01:41
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

i know it feels good when you are the one obviously right in a conversation. i know it feels good to demonstrate your superior knowledge ...[text shortened]... ng time ago. We laugh at people who will panic over breaking a mirror. Why do we bother with rj?
    Jesus said that heaven and Earth would pass away, but His word would not pass away. He was the Creator of the heaves and the Earth, so He should know. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '12 15:21
    Jesus said that heaven and Earth would pass away, but His word would not pass away. He was the Creator of the heaves and the Earth, so He should know. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    I didn't know he was the creator of the heaves too. Wow, he made just about everything then.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 May '12 17:241 edit
    I didn't know he was the creator of the heaves too. Wow, he made just about everything then.
    Leaky says evolution debate will soon be over because scientific discoveries are going to prove the theory of evolution impossible.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree