1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148459
    12 Feb '15 10:431 edit
    YouTube

    Actually it is 2 minutes and 1 second 🙂
  2. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    12 Feb '15 11:27
    Do you think that argument is valid? I don't. And I don't think you should if you are being rational.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35531
    12 Feb '15 16:52
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Do you think that argument is valid? I don't. And I don't think you should if you are being rational.
    OK, the 'rational' card comes out. Anyone for 'sane'?




    Mind you, I haven't even looked at it, but I get the gist of this post.
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    12 Feb '15 16:59
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    OK, the 'rational' card comes out. Anyone for 'sane'?




    Mind you, I haven't even looked at it, but I get the gist of this post.
    Video claims to disprove Evolution and atheism by 'disproving' Abiogenesis via logical fallacy.
  5. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    44172
    12 Feb '15 17:08
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2NhTS1-QIc

    Actually it is 2 minutes and 1 second 🙂
    I think you will find that the precursor for life is suggested to be self replicating molecules, not fully formed cells.
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    12 Feb '15 17:11
    Originally posted by OdBod
    I think you will find that the precursor for life is suggested to be self replicating molecules, not fully formed cells.
    Molecules which have not evolved complex interdependencies and symbioses.

    And, the primitive oceans, [I'm guessing here] probably had a slightly larger
    volume and thus greater possibility of unlikely events occurring than his test tube...
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93531
    12 Feb '15 17:16
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2NhTS1-QIc

    Actually it is 2 minutes and 1 second 🙂
    that guy is spot on. i emptied a sack full of the correct nutrients to make life all over a tissue once.....and guess what? no life has evolved on the tissue!!!! or the sock!! or the floor!!! or my pants!!! or that picture of hillary clinton (dont ask, i was in a bad place).
  8. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    12 Feb '15 18:041 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    OK, the 'rational' card comes out. Anyone for 'sane'?

    Mind you, I haven't even looked at it, but I get the gist of this post.
    If you were sane, you would have looked at it before opening your big mouth.

    The fact is that Kelly is smarter than to think that video made a rational argument, so the question is why did he post it? He won't tell me because although he is smart he is a little childish and has been giving me the silent treatment ever since I called him out for his view on starlight.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    12 Feb '15 21:52
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2NhTS1-QIc

    Actually it is 2 minutes and 1 second 🙂
    We can't do something now so we will never be able to do it?

    That is the type of thinking that held Man back for centuries.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    12 Feb '15 23:30
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2NhTS1-QIc

    Actually it is 2 minutes and 1 second 🙂
    Disproving Evolution, Abiogenesis, and Atheism in 81 Seconds

    YouTube

    This is only 1 minute and 21 seconds.
  11. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    44172
    12 Feb '15 23:37
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Disproving Evolution, Abiogenesis, and Atheism in 81 Seconds

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2NhTS1-QIc

    This is only 1 minute and 21 seconds.
    You must be SO jealous, you've been trying for years!!!!!! 🙂
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    12 Feb '15 23:41
    Originally posted by OdBod
    You must be SO jealous, you've been trying for years!!!!!! 🙂
    I am not jealous. I am happy to see any good argument like this for the truth. 😏
  13. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    44172
    12 Feb '15 23:47
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am not jealous. I am happy to see any good argument like this for the truth. 😏
    Can we deduce from this , YOUR previous arguments were not good?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    12 Feb '15 23:511 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    that guy is spot on. i emptied a sack full of the correct nutrients to make life all over a tissue once.....and guess what? no life has evolved on the tissue!!!! or the sock!! or the floor!!! or my pants!!! or that picture of hillary clinton (dont ask, i was in a bad place).
    Yeah, well I had to cut down a tree in my yard and we chopped it all up and then thought better of it but we couldn't make a tree out of the scraps either.

    Another example of weaponized pseudo-science. Gee, I ran over this dog and it was in pieces and I can't for the life of me make it alive again.

    I wonder how many people fall for this scam?
  15. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    44172
    12 Feb '15 23:57
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yeah, well I had to cut down a tree in my yard and we chopped it all up and then thought better of it but we couldn't make a tree out of the scraps either.
    You need superglue and a passion for 3D puzzles, where's your faith?
Back to Top