1. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    11 Jun '09 18:191 edit
    the human brain. It is an amazing organ containing about 100billion nuerons, these nuerons make over 100 trillion synapric connections. The brain not only contains memory and personality, but thought processes, the endocrine and limbic systems, the medula and more. It is an unbelievably complicated organ that scientists are only starting to have a basic understanding of.

Questions:

1. what is cognition by your estimation?
    2. are we nothing more than a electrochemical phenomina contained within the skull?
    3. Is the brain the seat of the soul?
  2. At the Revolution
    Moves
    11 Jun '09 20:13
    Originally posted by duecer
    the human brain. It is an amazing organ containing about 100billion nuerons, these nuerons make over 100 trillion synapric connections. The brain not only contains memory and personality, but thought processes, the endocrine and limbic systems, the medula and more. It is an unbelievably complicated organ that scientists are only starting to have a basic under ...[text shortened]... n a electrochemical phenomina contained within the skull?
    1. Cognition is nothing more than conscious or unconscious thinking or thought processes.
    2. Of course not.
    3. Probably yes.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '09 20:53
    Give an explanation of "soul" and you probably have an answer.
    However, there are also other definitions about "soul" giving another answers.

I say "soul" is not a scientific phenomenon, so no answer can be verified. It's a spiritual thing, therefore I have no answer on that.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 00:44
    1.'as per scherzo'
    2.'as per scherzo'
    3. No
  5. England
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 10:58
    Questions:

2. are we nothing more than a electrochemical phenomina contained within the skull?
    3. Is the brain the seat of the soul?[/b]
    wait until i look it up
    2, the flesh that rots probibly
    3, no, the heart maybe,
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 22:46
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    1.'as per scherzo'
    2.'as per scherzo'
    3. No
    3.the stomach maybe
  7. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 17:14
    No you need your brain to reason, to know the difference between good and bad.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 Jul '09 12:17
    the human brain. It is an amazing organ containing about 100billion nuerons, these nuerons make over 100 trillion synapric connections. The brain not only contains memory and personality, but thought processes, the endocrine and limbic systems, the medula and more. It is an unbelievably complicated organ that scientists are only starting to have a basic under ...[text shortened]... n a electrochemical phenomina contained within the skull?

Thinking

2. are we nothing more than a electrochemical phenomena contained within the skull?

Much more

No. The brain is an organ which receives information from our senses.
    The body is the interface between what we perceive through our senses and our spirit.

Thought is a function of the spirit, not the brain.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree