Lets get this straight.

Lets get this straight.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W

Moves
01 Jul 08

Originally posted by josephw
Maybe so, but sexual harassment is wrong and you know it.
Well dont write comments that I am too horny. Isnt that sexual harrasment?

p

SEMO

Moves
01 Jul 08

Originally posted by kirksey957
That's just kind of the way men are.
Not all men. Not men of the Lord.

W

Moves
01 Jul 08

You're the one who is brainwashed. Being brainwashed means you don't know you're brainwashed. You don't know it, but you are.
I am brainwashed by looking at the truth of the situation that is proven through science(which I gave you many clear examples that you quickly ignored). The wwflood NEVER happened. Just before.. 'the creation of the world' and to follow, 'the super hero Jesus Christ'.. who defeated death to save mankind. LOL.

p

SEMO

Moves
01 Jul 08

Originally posted by WWindmill
Well dont write comments that I am too horny. Isnt that sexual harrasment?
Excuse me, but YOU are the one who made that comment.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
01 Jul 08

Maybe so, but sexual harassment is wrong and you know it.
Of course sexual harrassment is wrong, but I think even you would admit that men are hardwired to screw. That's just the way men are.

W

Moves
01 Jul 08

Originally posted by pritybetta
Excuse me, but YOU are the one who made that comment.
Yes and I made that comment because you said I was blinded by my lust. That has nothing to do with what we were talking about. Maybe you would like to interpret what you actually meant because unlike you I dont carry a stupid decoder ring.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
01 Jul 08

Not all men. Not men of the Lord.
What should "men of the Lord" do with their urges?

p

SEMO

Moves
01 Jul 08

Of course sexual harrassment is wrong, but I think even you would admit that men are hardwired to screw. That's just the way men are.
So does that make it okay for them to make such comment? Sounds like you are trying to make excuses for it.

W

Moves
01 Jul 08

Maybe they should save it up until they are a danger to society?

p

SEMO

Moves
01 Jul 08

Read the Bible, oh, wait, I forgot, you don't study the Bible, sorry.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
01 Jul 08

Sorry, kirksey, if you're a man of the lord you can't be horny. Sorry, tough day for you, now.

f
Defend the Universe

Moves
01 Jul 08

Originally posted by WWindmill
You tell me what sort of conscience Bush(as a believer in Christ) has after causing the deaths of 200,000 Iraqis?
That doesn't make any sense. I guess if 'you' are Bush, then yes?

What does that have to do with what I wrote? Does being an athiest then instead give you the conscience of Stalin? Or does being Hindi make you think like Ghandi? Does being Muslim make you a terrorist? Let's try to avoid the straw-men and instead read what I wrote.

W

Moves
01 Jul 08

So does that make it okay for them to make such comment? Sounds like you are trying to make excuses for it.
Does it make it alright for you to say that I am blinded by my lust? WTF does that really have to do with anything?

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
01 Jul 08

Nope, not at all. Do you think it is acceptable to eat lunch at a Hooters? I have a minister friend and whenever we get together we eat lunch at Hooters.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
01 Jul 08

Read the Bible, oh, wait, I forgot, you don't study the Bible, sorry.
You know nothing about Kirksey. If you did you'd realize what a foolish and pompous remark that was. You're going to have to come back along way before I'll ever measure anything by what you have to say.