living proof of evolution

living proof of evolution

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
07 Jul 07
1 edit

have you ever seen somebody who was so ugly that you thought "oh he/she hasn't fully evolved yet"; not quite chimpanzee but not quite human yet?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Jul 07

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
have you ever seen somebody who was so ugly that you thought "oh he/she hasn't fully evolved yet"; not quite chimpanzee but not quite human yet?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

E

Moves
07 Jul 07

Originally posted by josephw
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
i was just messing around; are you saying that half chimps and half humans are beautiful? 😲

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Jul 07
1 edit

i was just messing around; are you saying that half chimps and half humans are beautiful? 😲
I've never seen one. I would be more concerned about how they smell. 🙄

Cape Town

Moves
09 Jul 07

Some of them would be beautiful to other half chimps and half humans, but just like full humans, some would be pretty ugly.

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
10 Jul 07

Since Chimpanzees are at the same evolutionary stage as us it would be a bit difficult to see don't you think?
You've made the usual mistake - that is, to assume that:

1. humans have evolved from apes - ie. chimps, gorillas, bonobos, etc.
2. humans are more evolved than other species

The first is a mistake.
The second is meaningless.

Cape Town

Moves
10 Jul 07

Originally posted by amannion
1. humans have evolved from apes - ie. chimps, gorillas, bonobos, etc.

The first is a mistake.
Not entirely a mistake. Humans did evolve from a chimp-like ape which was a common ancestor to both chimps and humans. In fact if we saw one today, most people would think it was a chimp. It would have been closer to a chimp than a gorilla is for example.
Humans are still apes though.