1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Feb '11 04:26
    Does anyone believe in luck, like in somehting random hapenning to them that is uplifting?

I personally dont believe in luck due to the coincidences in my life that have revealed a deeper way that reality unfolds. On the surface something may seem lucky, but in the greater picture nothing is out of place. Every atom is to accounted for and everyone must get exactly what they deserve. The only difference in this dimension is that there is a much greater time lapse between thought and manifestation.

(Thats why you have problems when you try to destroy just one atom. Its such a delicate balance-psycicly and physically)
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Feb '11 05:19
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    (Thats why you have problems when you try to destroy just one atom. Its such a delicate balance-psycicly and physically)
    What problems do you have? And what do you mean by 'destroy'?
  3. Lowlands paradise
    Moves
    17 Feb '11 06:29
    Does anyone believe in luck, like in somehting random hapenning to them that is uplifting?

I personally dont believe in luck due to the coincidences in my life that have revealed a deeper way that reality unfolds. On the surface something may seem lucky, but in the greater picture nothing is out of place. Every atom is to accounted for and everyone m ...[text shortened]... lems when you try to destroy just one atom. Its such a delicate balance-psycicly and physically)
    😞
    http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2009/06/17/mckenzie.somali.refugee.cnn.html
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Feb '11 08:29
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    What problems do you have? And what do you mean by 'destroy'?
    I'm not exactly sure. Apparently some "universal motions" get accelerated.
    Isn't that what they tried to do to make the atom bomb? Destroy an atom? Correct me if I am wrong here.

I think a lot of info about our future is held back by the E.T.'s because they dont want to cause panic.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Feb '11 08:31
    Originally posted by souverein
    😞
    http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2009/06/17/mckenzie.somali.refugee.cnn.html
    Can you please write at least one line explaining the contents of this link? My credit is on the verge of extinguishment πŸ™‚ Thnx
  6. Lowlands paradise
    Moves
    17 Feb '11 09:08
    Can you please write at least one line explaining the contents of this link? My credit is on the verge of extinguishment πŸ™‚ Thnx
    I gave an example of people who had bad luck (refugee camps)
    We better avoid to mix moral issues with physics.
    You can sometimes use your (bad) luck to grow. But only when you are lucky...
    I had a lot of luck in my life when I compare my life with the majority of the world population.
  7. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    17 Feb '11 09:17
    I'm not exactly sure. Apparently some "universal motions" get accelerated.
    Isn't that what they tried to do to make the atom bomb? Destroy an atom? Correct me if I am wrong here.

I think a lot of info about our future is held back by the E.T.'s because they dont want to cause panic.
    It all depends what you mean by "destroy". Nuclear fission doesn't destroy an atom, but splits it. It becomes two smaller atoms of elements of a lower atomic number (even though they are likely to be unstable isotopes).

When you change something of form X to form Y, you could say that X is destroyed and Y is created if you like.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Feb '11 10:03
    I'm not exactly sure.
    So you have this vague notion that 'destroying' atoms leads to trouble - and you use it to support your philosophy that "Every atom is to accounted for and everyone must get exactly what they deserve."

I suggest you look somewhere else for support because atoms are 'destroyed' and 'created' all the time throughout the universe without any noticeable 'problems'.

Apparently some "universal motions" get accelerated.
    I am really not sure what you mean. Where did you get that idea from? Do you have any reference so I can understand what "universal motions" are?

Nuclear weapons work via fission, which is basically atoms breaking up into smaller atoms and they loose some mass in the process which results in energy being released. This process takes place naturally in all radioactive materials and not only did they 'try' to make the atom bomb, they succeeded and have made far too many of them. Also, nuclear power works by exactly the same principle, but is a rather more controlled energy release.

The sun does the opposite and takes small atoms, and joins them together into larger ones (mostly Hydrogen into Helium), this is called Nuclear fusion.

Well maybe they should get a bit cleverer and hold back the information that they are holding back information - because they seem to be causing panic by hinting to you that they are holding back information.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 02:34
    Originally posted by souverein
    I gave an example of people who had bad luck (refugee camps)
    We better avoid to mix moral issues with physics.
    You can sometimes use your (bad) luck to grow. But only when you are lucky...
    I had a lot of luck in my life when I compare my life with the majority of the world population.
    Because we dont know what happens when we die,(it may be way more blissful than this life), its hard to know the exact amount of total suffering that any individual may go through. Only the individual can know that. My contention is that everyone gets the right amount of sufferring for their own "karma".

I see your point though, I am not uncompassionate about those things, They worry me too.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 02:38
    Originally posted by lausey
    It all depends what you mean by "destroy". Nuclear fission doesn't destroy an atom, but splits it. It becomes two smaller atoms of elements of a lower atomic number (even though they are likely to be unstable isotopes).

When you change something of form X to form Y, you could say that X is destroyed and Y is created if you like.
    Thanks for the clarification.

I'll revise and say something like: If you meddle with the building blocks of the universe (atoms) , you'll be upsetting a very fine balnce that is held in place by the interaction between matter and non-matter. (or something like that, its hard for me to make accurate comments on these things I know little about)
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 02:53
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So you have this vague notion that 'destroying' atoms leads to trouble - and you use it to support your philosophy that "Every atom is to accounted for and everyone must get exactly what they deserve."

I suggest you look somewhere else for support because atoms are 'destroyed' and 'created' all the time throughout the universe without any noticeable 'p ...[text shortened]... to be causing panic by hinting to you that they are holding back information.
    (thnx for indulging meπŸ˜‰ )

"universal motions" ,hmmm. I'm relating everything here on two levels.
    So I am inferring that there are things going on in the "background", that we cant see, but are connected to. The process is transendance, (or whtever word you want to use). The "background" events try to help, (and sometimes hinder) our efforts to transcend our material existence. Its like the 100th monkey syndrome- once one peron does it, all the rest follow. What it means to be "human" will change organically to reflect this inner change.
    (Does that give a bit of context?)

They are not hinting to me that they are holding back information. It is one of the more common ideas in ufo-lore. Many testimonies, books and messages on other levels, (sometimes using channels), are clearly telling that that is DEFINATELTY the case.
    The information needs to be released at the right rate. It is great tchnological power, amongst other things, and we have to show collectivley , as a unified planet, that we are responsible to accept the technology and information.

"They" have the answers and have started leaking them since the fifties. Some ideas have already infiltrated mass consiousness . That is so we dont panic when the bigger changes come, (which will come and have been accelerated due to people screwing with atoms the wqrong way)

Every one of those nuclear tests you see on some Pacific island is a great sin against god.
    (πŸ™‚ , i hope you interpret that last comment in the spirit of being on the spiritualty forum, cheers)
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 05:17

I personally dont believe in luck due to the coincidences in my life that have revealed a deeper way that reality unfolds. On the surface something may seem lucky, but in the greater picture nothing is out of place. Every atom is to accounted for and everyone m ...[text shortened]... lems when you try to destroy just one atom. Its such a delicate balance-psycicly and physically)
    There is a principle called the "Gaia Principle" and it presents that everything on earth is inter-connected to such a degree that a small occurrence in one place can have an effect in another.

Everything is spiritually connected and this unseen togetherness makes for the entire planet to act as if one organism.

Luck is a different way of saying good karma, and because we are all connected more so than we can imagine, then good karma will search and find you without difficulty.
  13. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    22 Feb '11 17:08
    Thanks for the clarification.

I'll revise and say something like: If you meddle with the building blocks of the universe (atoms) , you'll be upsetting a very fine balnce that is held in place by the interaction between matter and non-matter. (or something like that, its hard for me to make accurate comments on these things I know little about)
    You are meddling with atoms all the time with your very existence. Chemical reactions are happening all the time.

Humans developing the ability to "split the atom" is really a bit of a misnomer. When, in fact, it is humans developing the ability of understanding of splitting atoms (which also happen all the time as there are unstable isotopes everywhere).

It was the exploitation of this knowledge which allowed us to develop nuclear fission (e.g. engineer a chain reaction of splitting atoms).

As for nuclear fusion. This tends to only happen naturally in very dense, hot places like stars. This is considerably more difficult to do on Earth, yet the advantages will be huge in controlled conditions (i.e. fusion as a power source).
  14. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    22 Feb '11 17:33
    Originally posted by Dasa
    There is a principle called the "Gaia Principle" and it presents that everything on earth is inter-connected to such a degree that a small occurrence in one place can have an effect in another.

Everything is spiritually connected and this unseen togetherness makes for the entire planet to act as if one organism.

Luck is a different way of saying good karm ...[text shortened]... ted more so than we can imagine, then good karma will search and find you without difficulty.
    You are misusing what the "Gaia hypothesis" was. For starters, it is a hypothesis. Also, it doesn't even suggest that the connections are spiritual. It is just the fine balance of the interconnectivity of all life on Earth as each part depended on each other part as the species evolved.

There was also controversy with the name, because it attracted New Age advocates which skewed what James Lovelock was trying to say (i.e. claiming that he was trying to say that there is a spiritual connection with everything πŸ˜› ).
  15. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '11 18:22

It is overwhelmingly probable that someone, somewhere, is in the middle of an amazing winning streak in life and love, and someone else is going bust.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree