1. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 Feb '11 19:34
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    "universal motions" ,hmmm. I'm relating everything here on two levels.
    So I am inferring that there are things going on in the "background", that we cant see, but are connected to. The process is transendance, (or whtever word you want to use). The "background" events try to help, (and sometimes hinder) our efforts to transcend our material existence. ...[text shortened]... change organically to reflect this inner change.
    (Does that give a bit of context?)
    So this is something you learnt from your alien friends, not from physics? Have they taught you anything else about nuclear physics?

They are not hinting to me that they are holding back information. It is one of the more common ideas in ufo-lore.
    It must be coming from somewhere.

Many testimonies, books and messages on other levels, (sometimes using channels), are clearly telling that that is DEFINATELTY the case.
    Sounds like hinting to me.
    I'm just saying that hinting that you are holding back scary information is just as scary as scary information.

Every one of those nuclear tests you see on some Pacific island is a great sin against god.
    (πŸ™‚ , i hope you interpret that last comment in the spirit of being on the spiritualty forum, cheers)

And are nuclear reactors like the one about 20km from where I live also a 'sin against God'?
    And why did God put Uranium (especially the 235 isotope) on the earth? After all, all you really need to do to make one of those nuclear bombs is put a lot of it in one place at one time. The rest happens by itself.
    Uranium isn't the only naturally occurring radioactive element either. There are plenty of them and they occur all over the world. There are even nuclear reactions going on throughout the atmosphere all the time.

It seems those aliens have been holding back rather a lot of information. πŸ™‚
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 Feb '11 19:56
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Does anyone believe in luck, like in somehting random hapenning to them that is uplifting?

I personally dont believe in luck due to the coincidences in my life that have revealed a deeper way that reality unfolds. On the surface something may seem lucky, but in the greater picture nothing is out of place. Every atom is to accounted for and everyone m ...[text shortened]... lems when you try to destroy just one atom. Its such a delicate balance-psycicly and physically)
    If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.

I wish I had made that up.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Feb '11 23:00
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So this is something you learnt from your alien friends, not from physics? Have they taught you anything else about nuclear physics?

[b]They are not hinting to me that they are holding back information. It is one of the more common ideas in ufo-lore.

It must be coming from somewhere.

Many testimonies, books and messages on other levels, (so ...[text shortened]... l the time.

It seems those aliens have been holding back rather a lot of information. πŸ™‚
    The governments have been holding back information too.

I believe I have been given the choice as to what I believe, so in this sense, everything comes from me, and not aliens.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Feb '11 23:03
    Originally posted by JS357
    It is overwhelmingly probable that someone, somewhere, is in the middle of an amazing winning streak in life and love, and someone else is going bust.
    Which would you rather be?

(you dont have to answer thatπŸ™‚ )

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree