Main Problem with religion.

Main Problem with religion.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
04 Aug 05
1 edit

Originally posted by LemonJello
the tag team of dj2 and halitosis strikes again.

if, as a weak atheist, i merely observe and point out that the theist has utterly failed in his case for god, how is that stance 'religious in nature'? if i believe in the big bang a ...[text shortened]... nfer that your definition of 'religious' is likewise ridiculous.
You and Froggy seem to make a great pair 2. 😉

Definition no 4 of religion directly from the Oxford Concise Dictionary:
A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion.

I'd say you qualify perfectly.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
04 Aug 05

Originally posted by Halitose
Great goosestep. In rugby that would have been a certain try.
Ya gotta remember sis, that it's the religious people that are making the claims of "knowing" about the begining, and that came from the stoneage.At least the Sumerian version did, Moses didn't "borrow" it until the bronze and by then the Akkadians had it.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
04 Aug 05

still you guys are wrong about science and equally wrong about religion ,, you have the highest level of wrongness in existence.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
04 Aug 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
Ya gotta remember sis, that it's the religious people that are making the claims of "knowing" about the begining, and that came from the stoneage.At least the Sumerian version did, Moses didn't "borrow" it until the bronze and by then the Akkadians had it.
I find it hard to debate with you sis, because you blame me for claiming to "know" everything, while you are doing the exact same thing in your sweeping statements about the epistemology of my belief. 😉🙄😲😵😴😏

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
04 Aug 05

still you guys are wrong about science and equally wrong about religion ,, you have the highest level of wrongness in existence.
As I was saying sis... 😏

L

Moves
04 Aug 05

lol. still lol.

you clearly missed the memo that i am also agnostic. if only one person is zealous around here, it ain't me. the only thing i would say i am zealous about is the fact that you (and many other theists) continually fail to provide any evidence for your positive assertions. if you want to call me 'religious' for that, then go ahead if it makes you feel better.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
04 Aug 05

As I was saying sis... 😏
wow, wrong again,,and just when I thought you had attained the highest possible level of wrongness.
Oh well, live and learn, some of us actually are capable of learning,, get your brain outta the stone age ,sis, we know so much more about the Universe now.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
04 Aug 05

lol. still lol.

[b]I'd say you qualify perfectly.

you clearly missed the memo that i am also agnostic. if only one person is zealous around here, it ain't me. the only thing i would say i am zealous about is the fact that you (and many other theists) continually fail to provide any evidence for your positive assertions. if you want to call me 'religious' for that, then go ahead if it makes you feel better.[/b]
Darn memo! 😉 Fine then! I'll leave it at that... 😵 I really doubt one can logically and physically prove the existance of God. There are many probability theories, but if you want beyond the shadow of a doubt stuff, I have yet to see it myself.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
04 Aug 05

lol. still lol.

[b]I'd say you qualify perfectly.

you clearly missed the memo that i am also agnostic. if only one person is zealous around here, it ain't me. the only thing i would say i am zealous about is the fact that you (and many other theists) continually fail to provide any evidence for your positive assertions. if you want to call me 'religious' for that, then go ahead if it makes you feel better.[/b]
Oh you poor man, better you than me, i heard it all before,, and he'll get it all twisted up when he stumbles over that foot in his mouth.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
04 Aug 05
1 edit

wow, wrong again,,and just when I thought you had attained the highest possible level of wrongness.
Oh well, live and learn, some of us actually are capable of learning,, get your brain outta the stone age ,sis, we know so much more about the Universe now.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You are really an enigma! Be it an occasionally funny one!

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
04 Aug 05

Oh you poor man, better you than me, i heard it all before,, and he'll get it all twisted up when he stumbles over that foot in his mouth.
lol. As I was saying sis, there is no limit to the profound conclusions you can jump to... 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

L

Moves
04 Aug 05

by this definition, masturbation may just be the most widely held religion.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
04 Aug 05
1 edit

by this definition, masturbation may just be the most widely held religion.
With smoking pot and watching the tube close runners up. 😉 It was in the dictionary! I swear!

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
04 Aug 05

lol. As I was saying sis, there is no limit to the profound conclusions you can jump to... 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
the most profound conclusion I have made is that you and dj try to be copy-cats... just like Moses, only you guys aint as good at it.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
04 Aug 05
1 edit

the most profound conclusion I have made is that you and dj try to be copy-cats... just like Moses, only you guys aint as good at it.
He who does not learn from history is bound to repeat it...
-Frogstomp-

Edit: Forgive me for sinking to your level.