1. Standard membersonship
    the corrected one.
    Joined
    03 Jan '13
    Moves
    8685
    11 Sep '13 18:32
    A wedding dress has been picked out for the goat.
    What do you all think ? The man has been infatuated with the animal for a long time. He says it is nothing sexual though. Hmm.

    YouTube

    Are we "phobic" for frowning upon "species orientation" and human / beast marriages ?
  2. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    11 Sep '13 19:41
    Originally posted by sonship
    A wedding dress has been picked out for the goat.
    What do you all think ? The man has been infatuated with the animal for a long time. He says it is nothing sexual though. Hmm.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1M1a9fAv1k

    Are we "phobic" for frowning upon "species orientation" and human / beast marriages ?
    I say go for it. I think the state should recognise such marriages. Give the man and his goat full marital benefits. The goat should also be on the mans pension and medical plan. There should be no discrimination against the goat. When the man dies the goat must inherit all matrimonial assets.
  3. Hmmm . . .
    Joined
    19 Jan '04
    Moves
    22131
    11 Sep '13 19:42
    Originally posted by sonship
    A wedding dress has been picked out for the goat.
    What do you all think ? The man has been infatuated with the animal for a long time. He says it is nothing sexual though. Hmm.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1M1a9fAv1k

    Are we "phobic" for frowning upon "species orientation" and human / beast marriages ?
    No, it’s recognition that goats do not have the same degree of conceptual/communicable consciousness to assent or object to such things—which makes it a sham. Which is interesting, because the biblical account commands (in the case of sexual intercourse) that the animal be put to death as well as the human being—and the animal, too, is culpable (“their blood is upon them”; Lev. 20:15-16).
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93559
    11 Sep '13 20:06
    Originally posted by sonship
    A wedding dress has been picked out for the goat.
    What do you all think ? The man has been infatuated with the animal for a long time. He says it is nothing sexual though. Hmm.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1M1a9fAv1k

    Are we "phobic" for frowning upon "species orientation" and human / beast marriages ?
    "Are we "phobic" for frowning upon "species orientation" and human / beast marriages ?"

    no.where are you heading with this. i hope you are not equating allowing homosexuals to marry with men marrying goats? of course your not, that would be silly.
  5. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    11 Sep '13 20:251 edit
    Originally posted by vistesd
    No, it’s recognition that goats do not have the same degree of conceptual/communicable consciousness to assent or object to such things—which makes it a sham. Which is interesting, because the biblical account commands (in the case of sexual intercourse) that the animal be put to death as well as the human being—and the animal, too, is culpable (“their blood is upon them”; Lev. 20:15-16).
    As is the case with homosexuality .. both men are to be executed. Two verses before yours;

    Lev 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    11 Sep '13 20:46
    Originally posted by sonship
    A wedding dress has been picked out for the goat.
    What do you all think ? The man has been infatuated with the animal for a long time. He says it is nothing sexual though. Hmm.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1M1a9fAv1k

    Are we "phobic" for frowning upon "species orientation" and human / beast marriages ?
    no, the goat is not a consenting adult.
    the goat is not a citizen.
    the goat is his property.

    so no, the goat is not eligible to be married. and you are a douchebag for belittling gay people in love that want the same rights afforded to you by the state you are a citizen of, not the religion that doesn't want to accept them. they couldn't care less about being accepted or not by your closed-minded clique.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    11 Sep '13 20:49
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    [b]"Are we "phobic" for frowning upon "species orientation" and human / beast marriages ?"

    no.where are you heading with this. i hope you are not equating allowing homosexuals to marry with men marrying goats? of course your not, that would be silly.[/b]
    yes, he is known for being faithful to the christian values of acceptance and compassion.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    11 Sep '13 20:54
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    As is the case with homosexuality .. both men are to be executed. Two verses before yours;

    Lev 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
    yes, it is also written to kill little girls that can't prove they are virgins on their wedding night. the burden of proof is on them, not on whoever the accused might be

    it is also written what the acceptable ways are of beating one's slaves

    it is also written that children who disobey their parents, no matter how stupid the parental units are, are to be put to death. again with the rocks. it doesn't even specify if there is an age limit, or if sons and daughters age 1 to 80 are required absolute obedience.


    there are many things written in the bible. but i am sure you only mentioned that verse to illustrate how horrible parts of the bible can be. i just helped you along with more examples.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    11 Sep '13 21:01
    Originally posted by sonship
    A wedding dress has been picked out for the goat.
    What do you all think ?
    Your analogy (and don't bother denying it) is offensive.

    The goat has as much right to enter into a marriage as
    it does any other contract i.e. none.
  10. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    11 Sep '13 21:10
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    no, the goat is not a consenting adult.
    the goat is not a citizen.
    the goat is his property.

    so no, the goat is not eligible to be married. and you are a douchebag for belittling gay people in love that want the same rights afforded to you by the state you are a citizen of, not the religion that doesn't want to accept them. they couldn't care less about being accepted or not by your closed-minded clique.
    But the poor guy cannot help it. He was born that way, with the genetic inclination to fall in love with goats. The same situation with those who fall in love with sheep, gorillas etc etc. Why cannot they have the same rights of marriage. Consenting, citizen, property are all side issues.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    11 Sep '13 21:28
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    But the poor guy cannot help it. He was born that way, with the genetic inclination to fall in love with goats. The same situation with those who fall in love with sheep, gorillas etc etc. Why cannot they have the same rights of marriage. Consenting, citizen, property are all side issues.
    Consenting, citizen, property are all side issues.


    consent is not important to you, huh?


    leaving this stupid joke of yours aside, you keep going on how the gays will pervert your marriage. what you fail to understand is that
    1. they don't want your religious marriage.
    2. they want the civil marriage, the one all 2 citizens of opposite sex(for the moment, people won't stay retarded forever) are entitled to.
    3. they only want that marriage because society made it desirable and almost necessary for two people living together and having a family



    did you know that a gay man cannot visit the man he loves in the hospital like a husband can visit his sick wife? did you know two lesbians building a house and some assets together over the course of a lifetime cannot inherit safely one another? do you care at all? or you don't think them worthy of the same rights you have? or do you only allow those rights to people who adhere to your code of conduct?
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    11 Sep '13 21:56
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    But the poor guy cannot help it. He was born that way, with the genetic inclination to fall in love with goats.
    OK. Lets run with your little 'joke'

    Exactly what right do you want to give the man in question?
    Do you feel he is discriminated against?
  13. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Joined
    21 Aug '06
    Moves
    11458
    11 Sep '13 22:122 edits
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    But the poor guy cannot help it. He was born that way, with the genetic inclination to fall in love with goats. The same situation with those who fall in love with sheep, gorillas etc etc. Why cannot they have the same rights of marriage. Consenting, citizen, property are all side issues.
    Demonstrate that we have a consenting goat, who, loving it's partner like the partner loves it, is fully aware of the contract it is getting itself into before the wedding takes place and you will stand a better chance of balancing this against the union of two humans of the same sex who can credibly assert that they both consent to their relationship.

    Have at you!
  14. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    11 Sep '13 22:20
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Demonstrate that we have a consenting goat, who, loving it's partner like the partner loves it, is fully aware of the contract it is getting itself into before the wedding takes place and you will stand a better chance of balancing this against the union of two humans of the same sex who can credibly assert that they both consent to their relationship.

    Have at you!
    The guy has had the goat from birth. He has fed, housed and cared for the goat all of the goats life and the goat has no one else. Plus neighbours have often seen them having loving intercourse in the fields at night. That must be mutual love.
  15. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    11 Sep '13 22:23
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    OK. Lets run with your little 'joke'

    Exactly what right do you want to give the man in question?
    Do you feel he is discriminated against?
    The man just want society to accept his choice and should not have to sneak around. Its causing a tremendous psychological burden.

    Of course he is discriminated against. He cannot go to parties with his beloved goat or take her to the mall and try on clothes shoes etc. Its a shame.
Back to Top