Mark of the Beast

Mark of the Beast

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Mar 12

Originally posted by FMF
What it "actually means"? Pretty rich coming from someone who admits he doesn't know much about Revelation. So if someone added references to the Jews into verses from Revelation, then that person could then argue - legitimately - that the Jews follow a "false religion that rides and controls the beast" and that verses from Revelation show this to be so? Or they ...[text shortened]... " that the Catholics or the Southern Baptists or Buddhists etc. are "satanic" etc. etc.
You misunderstand what he is saying. The woman riding the beast does
represent a false religion that controls the beast. However, the beast has
been identified as a kingdom or empire under the mark of cross swords in
the name of Allah. The kingdoms that control the Babylonian area of the
world are Muslim nations and they have kings over them. There are no
Christian nations in that area. So Christianity is ruled out as the woman on
the beast. The majority religion in that area is Islam, which is a result
of the false prophet named Mohammed, whose name is also represented by
the "666".

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Mar 12
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
I do not see the connection with you including the USA in the beast prophecy.
I think you are on the wrong tract. Did you get this idea from the Watchtower
Society? They don't have a very good track record on understanding prophecy.
My initial take on this was that "the beast" would have to be the US.

After all, why wouldn't it? (Once you remove yourself from it (US) - and you can do this by not even going anywhere- you can quickly see a very dangerous "playground" in the controlling body known as the US of A).

90% of the worlds wealth. Cant look after it's own citizens properly. Starts wars in other countries to justify military spending.
Has ex movie stars for Governors and Presidents.
Non-compulsory voting. Has people in the whole of the US (nearly) thinking that the Democrats are left-wing. ERgh!!!
And sells lies to its citizens as a part of the whole democratic process. The constitution (which is the most dense piece I have ever read, concerning a whole nations poltic)
You hardly have to try to immediatly single out "America" the most destructive country on the planet at this time.
And I mean "most destructive" in terms of more than just killing people from overseas.

So again, why not wouldn't it?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
24 Mar 12
1 edit

You misunderstand what he is saying. The woman riding the beast does
represent a false religion that controls the beast. However, the beast has
been identified as a kingdom or empire under the mark of cross swords in
the name of Allah. The kingdoms that control the Babylonian area of the
world are Muslim nations and they have kings over them. There ...[text shortened]... s a result
of the false prophet named Mohammed, whose name is also represented by
the "666".
The harlot is ALL false religion affecting all the worlds governments.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Mar 12

Originally posted by galveston75
The harlot is ALL false religion affecting all the worlds governments.
Finally, a good use for you,Galveston75 😀

Seriously though, I would have thought it a (more obvious) explanation of this whole beast thing.
There is some truth in there, no doubt, but how to keep ourselves one step ahead of this evil beast?
That we could have such different interpretations , and only from 2 posters???

I think that RJ is blinded (I am just talking on this matter for now) if he thinks his interpretation is correct, and especially if he thinks that the US is not part of the beast.

I think you have it narrowed down a bit closer. Brittain (or more precisely, the "agencies" in Brittain) that run Enlgands' (and the worlds) government , could be said to be the "head" or intelligent, 'commanding' side of this beast.
The US is the brawn. The power to back up the little command modules they have set up in Europe.

Moreover, it is important to remember that these people are not attached to any country. They serve their own interests and think very little of us (other humans).
They are an elite in some ways.
Always hoping that as soon as someone comes close to identifying them they will succumb to mortality, for to uncover this takes a lifetime.
And if not that, there are always accidents.
They know which trials to corrupt. How to set up red-herrings (been doing that for centuries, but now have to find new ways to hind).
How to stay one step ahead of the "average joe". Sometimes claiming to be spiritual, starting up spiritual schools to share DIS-INFORMATION, which sounds really cool and seemingly the answers to all your questions about life and other "unknown stuff".
Conspiracy? You bet. But this one goes real deep. Not for the faint hearted.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Mar 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel
My initial take on this was that "the beast" would have to be the US.

After all, why wouldn't it? (Once you remove yourself from it (US) - and you can do this by not even going anywhere- you can quickly see a very dangerous "playground" in the controlling body known as the US of A).

90% of the worlds wealth. Cant look after it's own citizens prop ...[text shortened]... rms of more than just killing people from overseas.

So again, why not wouldn't it?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Mar 12

The Two Horned Beast of Revelation 13

http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com/tso_horned_beast.htm

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Mar 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj2tY3jZL3M
No!!!

I will not be watching that.
At worst you could give me a blurb of what this video is about.

Better still, you could actually engage me yourself and try to tell me in your own words (as is general practice). What are you trying to tell me through a link response?

How rude.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Mar 12

No!!!

I will not be watching that.
At worst you could give me a blurb of what this video is about.

Better still, you could actually engage me yourself and try to tell me in your own words (as is general practice). What are you trying to tell me through a link response?

How rude.
You do not have to watch it if you do not want to. I just think his lecture is
a much better way for you or anyone else to understand the idea why Islam
and its kingdoms is what is represented by the beast images in the book of
Revelation.

F

Moves
24 Mar 12

Revelation.
Nothing you have presented so far has been anything other than people writing about their own superstitions and channelling it into their partisan dislike for a particular religion. Why will these YouTube clips be any different?

F

Moves
24 Mar 12

Originally posted by FMF
jaywill, does your understanding of the concepts of "Satan" and "Satanic religion" and "worship/service of Satan" extend to the 1,500,000,000 Muslims in this world? Does it, in your view, extend to Catholics and Jehovah's Witnesses? Do you think RJHinds' claims and assertions about Satan on this forum are legitimate Christian beliefs based on the Bible in a credible fashion?
* BUMP * for jaywill

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Mar 12

Revelation.
Amongst other things, the sound on my pc has not been working in a while, so I can do view only vids at the moment.
Not to mention it's a bit rude to put things up with co comment.
One day someone will put up the wrong thing and then it will be on ...

I find it patently rude that you single out Islam as the beast in the book of Revelation.
Lets face it, we've played this game long enough. I've indulged in your fantasy with you. We've had fun. Now it's time to put the toys away," c'mon RJ, c'mon Ron, No ron , down with the cheat -sheet, ok ron, oh RJ, OK...Okie-Dokie...Lets go! "

This far fetched idea of yours is doing harm where others have battled their whole lives to bring people a better understanding of Muslims, you just shoot it down in 2 seconds like the ignorant , hick , coward that you are.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
24 Mar 12

Seriously though, I would have thought it a (more obvious) explanation of this whole beast thing.
There is some truth in there, no doubt, but how to keep ourselves one step ahead of this evil beast?

I think that RJ is blind ...[text shortened]... stuff".
Thanks for your comment. Going out of town for the weekend but will answer your thoughts when I get back..... 🙂

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Mar 12
2 edits

Amongst other things, the sound on my pc has not been working in a while, so I can do view only vids at the moment.
Not to mention it's a bit rude to put things up with co comment.
One day someone will put up the wrong thing and then it will be on ...

I find it patently rude that you single out Islam as the beast in the book of Revelation.
Lets ms, you just shoot it down in 2 seconds like the ignorant , hick , coward that you are.
He is saying that Islam is the woman (false religion) that rides the beast and
controls the beast (the muslim kingdoms that occupy the area of the old
Babylonian Kingdom).

P.S In other words, he is saying that Islam is the whore of Babylon.

F

Moves
25 Mar 12

Originally posted by FMF
jaywill, does your understanding of the concepts of "Satan" and "Satanic religion" and "worship/service of Satan" extend to the 1,500,000,000 Muslims in this world? Does it, in your view, extend to Catholics and Jehovah's Witnesses? Do you think RJHinds' claims and assertions about Satan on this forum are legitimate Christian beliefs based on the Bible in a credible fasion?
* BUMP * for jaywill

It's been a couple of days. I'll try just this one more time, and then drop it, I suppose.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
26 Mar 12

I think that RJ is blind ...[text shortened]... stuff".
Yes you may be right in that the US is the brawn between the two countries, who knows. They do some really dumb stuff here at times as history can show and aren't always the brightest.
But the overall point is if one looks at the different world powers and how the bible has described them with these beast and their order up until the Roman Empire and knowing there really have been none until the Brittish and their offspring empire here in America, it has to be the last beast pictured with the two horns or dual world power. ( Notice there are no beast in line after this two horned beast being described in the Bible, this is the finale one. )
And the US especially has always spoke softly but carried that big stick and have always threatend all the world with it or else.
And these two countries were very instrumental in promoting the Leage of Nations and then the United Nations who were the "Beast" and the "Image of the Beast" in Revelation.