1. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    18 May '13 09:05
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No the United states is not there. These heads are all kings/kingdoms.

The Instructor
    None of them are Iraq, Iran or any of the Koreas. No monarchy in any of those countries. If it must be a kingdom then you would be limited to some European nations (UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Spain) and one Asian nation (Thailand). Would Japan count due to being an empire with a a real Emperor?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 17:561 edit
    Originally posted by Kepler
    None of them are Iraq, Iran or any of the Koreas. No monarchy in any of those countries. If it must be a kingdom then you would be limited to some European nations (UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Spain) and one Asian nation (Thailand). Would Japan count due to being an empire with a a real Emperor?
    Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants.
    (Amos 3:7)

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
    (Jeremiah 33:3)

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables.
    (Mark 2:11)

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.
    (John 16:13)

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
    (2 Corinthians 4:3-4)

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

(Revelation 1:1-3)

And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
    (Revelation 22:6)

HaleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
  3. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    18 May '13 19:56
    [b]Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants.
    (Amos 3:7)

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
    (Jeremiah 33:3)

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all ...[text shortened]... ion 22:6)

HaleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
    You what now? Been at the cooking sherry again?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 21:46
    You what now? Been at the cooking sherry again?
    Stop your trolling. I am trying to provide instructions on Revelation 13 and the beast and the mark of the beast.

The Instructor
  5. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    18 May '13 22:04
    Stop your trolling. I am trying to provide instructions on Revelation 13 and the beast and the mark of the beast.

The Instructor
    Stop your drunken rambling and I'll consider your request.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '13 04:32
    Stop your drunken rambling and I'll consider your request.
    If you do not believe in the Holy Bible, then this thread should not concern you. So just leave it to those that are interested in this subject.

The Instructor
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 May '13 17:02

The Instructor
    I don't see instruction. I only see regurgitation.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '13 22:54
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I don't see instruction. I only see regurgitation.
    That is part of the instruction.

The Instructor
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 May '13 03:50
    Imam Mahdi is the Antichrist of the Bible
    YouTube

The Instructor
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    22 May '13 05:34
    http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php/201773-Partial-preterist-interpretation-of-the-Revelation-by-chapter
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '13 06:12
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php/201773-Partial-preterist-interpretation-of-the-Revelation-by-chapter
    There are many prophecies that have a partial dual fulfillment. A partial near fulfillment, like some propeheces concerning the destruction of Babylon, the little horn (Antichrist) of Daniel, and the Coming of the Messiah as a suffering servant and a conquering King. Then there is the complete fulfillment at the time of the end. It is this complete fulfilment that I am concerned with in my instructions in the book of Revelation.

The Instructor
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 May '13 18:23
    Imam Mahdi is the Antichrist of the Bible
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib_CXWSXLuw

The Instructor
    I'll preface this by saying I did not watch the video. I only watch maybe 0.5% of the videos people put up links for.

So, let me get this straight. By saying that the Mahdi is the Biblical AntiChrist, are you saying that he gains power over the whole world because Islam 'wins'? Because they fulfill their agenda (according to you) by conquering the entire world through warfare? Or is it through other means, perhaps by persuasion? Just say what you mean, don't expect me to get your point by watching a video.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '13 18:50
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'll preface this by saying I did not watch the video. I only watch maybe 0.5% of the videos people put up links for.

So, let me get this straight. By saying that the Mahdi is the Biblical AntiChrist, are you saying that he gains power over the whole world because Islam 'wins'? Because they fulfill their agenda (according to you) by conquering the ent ...[text shortened]... persuasion? Just say what you mean, don't expect me to get your point by watching a video.
    I did not say anything about the necessity of Islam conquering the entire world. To understand the point, it is best to look at the video, because it is explained there quicker than i could do it in writing.

The instructor
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 08:23
    Mark of the Beast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=F-4W5zvcaKs
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 May '13 19:171 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    But don't those who read the Koran or whatever beleive, as you do in your book, that what is written there is the "real" meaning.
    It was brought up that Christianity has many "branches" and they all have a bible which for the most part are similar yet it's all about interpretation of the words. Ask a Catholic, a Jehovah Witness, an Anglican etc to t ...[text shortened]... et a different interpretaion from each of them. Can only one be right and which one is it?
    Sorry, I missed your question. For some reason I went back and read this and realized I did not answer your question. You asked, can only one interpretation of the Holy Bible be right and which one is it?

I say "yes" only one interpretation of the Holy Bible is right. Now your second question is more difficult and that is one that the Holy Spirit has to reveal to each of us. That is the reason I post on this Spirituality Forum.

I have already revealed that Yahshua, the only begotten Son of God, was made flesh on Thursday night, 20 April 5 B.C. Julian Calendar. This was also a Passover. Yahshua was crucified on Wednesday afternoon, 25 April 31 A.D. Yahshua came out of the tomb on the evening of 28 April 31 A.D. after spending 3 full nights and 3 full days in the grave as prophesied.

Then some of the scribes and Pharisees said to Him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from You.” But He answered and said to them, “An evil and adulterous generation craves for a sign; and yet no sign will be given to it but the sign of Jonah the prophet; for just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the sea monster, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

(Matthew 12:38-40 NASB)

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree