Mark of the beast

Mark of the beast

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 May 13

Originally posted by galveston75
He really likes to change the Bible to fit his opinions. He does this on every subject and even if it's in clear black and white print, he still does this over and over.
Well, I say that 666 as the number of the beast or the number of a man has never made any sense in the past, and it still does not make sense today. You are free to believe any lie from the Watchtower you choose. However, I choose to believe God instead of man and his 666 nonsense.

The Instructor

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 May 13
1 edit

Alll this "666" business is rubbish. Alleistair Crowley already showed it up for the ridiculously funny fallacy that it is. And I have personally been through the "spiritual" initiation of the power that such falllacies have.

They do have power over you, but only the power you give them, via your fear. Fear implies that you think it is real. It is not. Simple as that.
It has no power over you except the power you give it.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
14 May 13

Again it shows that Satan is in charge or controls these different beast or governments just as he offered them to Jesus. If they were not his, he couldn not have done that. And notice Jesus did not correct him as he also knew satan ruled them all.
explain the personification of the beast G-man ?

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
14 May 13

One should put the Bible first and gain the wisdom from it to recognize the writings of man that are not God inspired.
Then one will not have the influance of satan's will, creep into ones mind and heart and causes the confusion that you constantly post.
One should put the Bible first...............no organization made from man....you should take your own advice it is good

Manny

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by menace71
One should put the Bible first...............no organization made from man....you should take your own advice it is good

Manny
From past experience I have learned that the Holy Spirit chooses to teach whoever he pleases, and sometimes does this in mysterious ways. I would never have dreamed that a former muslim would be chosen to reveal the key to understanding the mark of the beast. However, when I heard Walid Shoebat discuss the interpretation of the meaning of the supposed "666" number of a man in the Greek text of Revelaton 13, I was immediately convicted by the Holy Spirit of the likely truth of his statements.

Although I did not hear his entire theory and explanation for his belief, I became more and more convicted that I was hearing the truth for a change, from other searches on the Internet, and since the idea of the Pope and the Roman Catholic Church having something to do with the AntiChrist and the beast empire always seemed to have a major flaw to me.

But I still have not come to a complete understanding of the Book of Revelation. But I expect that to come in time, as the pieces are put in place, like the pieces of a picture puzzle.

May we all come to an understanding.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
14 May 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
This may be done today, but you will not find this done in any other Greek scripture of the Holy Bible, and that includes the Septuagint, because the actual words for the numbers were used back then, as is domonstrated in other text in the Holy Bible. So I am not wrong. How could I be wrong if the Holy Spirit is teaching me?

The Instructor
You can easily be wrong in this case because you do not understand how Greek mathematics worked. The Greeks had no separate symbols for numbers so used letters from the Greek alphabet instead. Maybe the holey sock was distracted momentarily?

The Corrector of the Instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Kepler
You can easily be wrong in this case because you do not understand how Greek mathematics worked. The Greeks had no separate symbols for numbers so used letters from the Greek alphabet instead. Maybe the holey sock was distracted momentarily?

The Corrector of the Instructor
I can easily be wrong, but that is not true of the Holy Spirit. Prove me wrong by showing me other scripture that does not use Greek words for numbers. The ball is in your court now, handle it, or forever hold your peace.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy

The Instructor

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
14 May 13

The ball is in your court now, handle it, or forever hold your peace.
Is that a euphemism?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 May 13

Originally posted by Kepler
Is that a euphemism?
I am looking for an answer not a question. But in simple and direct terms, it means "put up or shut up."

The Instructor

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
14 May 13

I am looking for an answer not a question. But in simple and direct terms, it means "put up or shut up."

The Instructor
You may be looking for an answer but I am looking for entertainment. Carry on, you are doing a fine job.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 May 13

Yes, but apparently you did not read and learn the following that I posted:

[b]The numbers are not derived from the Greek text itself, because those combination of Greek letters have no meaning in the Greek. The number 666 is derived by using the Greek letters to figure gematria, or the number value of words, but there is no Greek word there. John just c ...[text shortened]... are translated as 614, some 646, some 665, so that 666 is just one reading.

The Instuctor[/b]
You've posted this at least three times now.

We read it already.

It's just wrong. I mean yes, you have a kernel of truth, but you draw the wrong conclusions, as usual.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 May 13

No this is not talking about numbers. It is talking about the multitude of people in the beast Empire that are also the multitude of a man, who we can identify by his mark that identifies the name, but his name does not consist of a number, anymore than any other man's name is a number.

The beginning of the last days will begin completely unnoticed by the ...[text shortened]... ized that night by the United States.

So the last days are already here.

The Instructor
Again, some facts, but wrong conclusions.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 May 13

This may be done today, but you will not find this done in any other Greek scripture of the Holy Bible, and that includes the Septuagint, because the actual words for the numbers were used back then, as is domonstrated in other text in the Holy Bible. So I am not wrong. How could I be wrong if the Holy Spirit is teaching me?

The Instructor
My guess is that you are leaning on your own (mis)understanding, but in your vanity you believe it is the hand of God.

I'm not going to say it again. You'd profit from a thorough reading of Job again but only if you so do with a humble heart.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 May 13

From past experience I have learned that the Holy Spirit chooses to teach whoever he pleases, and sometimes does this in mysterious ways. I would never have dreamed that a former muslim would be chosen to reveal the key to understanding the mark of the beast. However, when I heard Walid Shoebat discuss the interpretation of the meaning of the supposed "666 ...[text shortened]... nding.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
I say that if you remain on your current path, you may need to be "convicted".

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 May 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
I say that if you remain on your current path, you may need to be "convicted".
Just after I wrote that and saw that I had used the word "convicted", I had a feeling that someone would nake a comment like you did. However, I was expecting it to come from someone like Kepler. But here you are again with such a mindset. I hope you only meant it for fun, but I am beginning to doubt your sincerity as a true Christian. Perhaps you are being influenced by another spirit.

The Instructor