1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 00:26
    Originally posted by roigam
    Nobody says you have to believe the bible. God gave us free will to chose what we want to believe but we will answer for our choice.
    If only members of your non-stock corporation [with head office in NY] are "saved" by your God figure [as its publications assert], meaning that He only works through your organisation ~ and you use the Bible to make this claim ~ what is He (and your organisation) doing about "saving" the 600 or so non-JW families that live within 1,000 metres of where I am sitting. I have seen none of your God figure's [i.e your organization's] representatives in my neighbourhood in the last 12 years. How will the "children of God" who live around me be "saved" according to your ideology?
  2. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 01:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    If only members of your non-stock corporation [with head office in NY] are "saved" by your God figure [as its publications assert], meaning that He only works through your organisation ~ and you use the Bible to make this claim ~ what is He (and your organisation) doing about "saving" the 600 or so non-JW families that live within 1,000 metres of where I am sitt ...[text shortened]... years. How will the "children of God" who live around me be "saved" according to your ideology?
    You can help.
    Also, we don't know but that many will be saved through a resurrection after this system is ended.
    We can be assured that any honest hearted person will have a chance for salvation.
    (1 Timothy 2:3, 4) This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4 whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.
  3. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 19:26
    btw If you want to buy stock you should learn something about the organization first.
  4. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    12 Feb '16 21:29
    So the point was made.
    No one else is known to preach the Good News of God's Kigdom as extensively as JW s.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Feb '16 21:44
    So the point was made.
    No one else is known to preach the Good News of God's Kigdom as extensively as JW s.
    Whatever doctrine makes you happy .. I say go for it.
    Christ will judge us all.
  6. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 03:25
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Whatever doctrine makes you happy .. I say go for it.
    Christ will judge us all.
    It's not what makes us happy, it's what we need to do to make Jesus and his Heavenly Father happy.
    (Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

All of this is clearly laid out for us in the Bible so we can gain (not earn) as a gift everlasting life.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Feb '16 02:34
    We can be assured that any honest hearted person will have a chance for salvation.
    Are you saying categorically here that your organization's publications have not claimed that only its members will be "saved" at the time of the tribulation?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Feb '16 08:11
    Since Jesus was a Jew, and the Apostles were Jews, according to Isaiah 43:10, they were all Jehovah's Witnesses.
    Let me ask you, then, how does your organization deal with the following verse, Isaiah 43:11? What do you think it is saying?

"I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour." -- Isaiah 43:11, KJV
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '16 09:562 edits
    So the point was made.
    You don't "preach" the "Kingdom of God" you go door to door trying to get people to join your cultish religion on the basis that salvation is only possible through the Jehovah's Witness church. Once in your religious system people, like your good self, are brainwashed into swallowing without question, all the Watchtower teachings.

You are not permitted to read material, publication, websites which criticise the JWs. Anyone who dissents from within is ostracised and their JW family members councilled to shun them. Your doctrines are dangerous and your teaching on the godhead erroneous in the extreme. You have two saviours, one of which is angel who died for your sins.

Your religious organisation is a dangerous anti-social spiritual disgrace and I sincerely hope that you personally will one day leave.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '16 09:59
    It's not what makes us happy, it's what we need to do to make Jesus and his Heavenly Father happy.
    (Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

All of this is clearly laid out for us in the Bible so we can gain (not earn) as a gift everlasting life.
    Did an angel die for your sins?
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Feb '16 12:502 edits
    So the point was made.
    Roigam, that's just not true. The Catholic Church is not only all over the world, but has been in existence for over two thousand years. The Watchtower dates back only to the end of the nineteenth century.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree