1. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 01:21
    Who is fulfilling this prophecy of Jesus so the end can come?
    Is there a religious organization that is preaching the "good news of the Kingdom" worldwide in our day
  2. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 01:24
    Originally posted by roigam
    Is there a religious organization that is preaching the "good news of the Kingdom" worldwide in our day
    This forum is probably not a good place to find answers to those questions. Why not use a search engine?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 04:30
    Look for an organization that transmits the "good news of the Kingdom" worldwide by satellite.

Technology Will Give Billy Graham Crusade a Worldwide Audience : Evangelism: Services in Puerto Rico next month will be transmitted via satellite to revival sites in 175 countries. Event is being billed as greatest Gospel outreach in history.

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-02-25/local/me-35843_1_billy-graham-crusade
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 09:091 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Look for an organization that transmits the "good news of the Kingdom" worldwide by satellite.

[b]Technology Will Give Billy Graham Crusade a Worldwide Audience : Evangelism: Services in Puerto Rico next month will be transmitted via satellite to revival sites in 175 countries. Event is being billed as greatest Gospel outreach in history.

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-02-25/local/me-35843_1_billy-graham-crusade[/b]
    Gee thats just what we really need! another TV evangelist fleecing the flock to enrich himself.

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/televangelists/billy-graham-net-worth/
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 09:33
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    This forum is probably not a good place to find answers to those questions. Why not use a search engine?
    It's a kind of semi-rhetorical question or maybe a disingenuous one ~ in so far as he already knows "the answer" ~ depending on how you look at it. "The correct answer", according to him, will be the religious organisation that he happens to be a member of. He won't be interested in any genuine discussion and will simply ignore anything inconvenient anyone says. I am guilty of poisoning the well a bit here, NoEarthlyReason, seeing as you are not yet so familiar with roigam, for which I apologize ...although you will note I have failed to go back and delete the poisoning of the well bit. πŸ˜€
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 11:50
    Where in that passage you quoted is there mention of any religious organisation?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 11:521 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's a kind of semi-rhetorical question or maybe a disingenuous one ~ in so far as he already knows "the answer" ~ depending on how you look at it. "The correct answer", according to him, will be the religious organisation that he happens to be a member of. He won't be interested in any genuine discussion and will simply ignore anything inconvenient anyone says. ...[text shortened]... ...although you will note I have failed to go back and delete the poisoning of the well bit. πŸ˜€
    Their MO is not going to change. Its all about self-promotion for those JWs.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 22:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's a kind of semi-rhetorical question or maybe a disingenuous one ~ in so far as he already knows "the answer" ~ depending on how you look at it. "The correct answer", according to him, will be the religious organisation that he happens to be a member of. He won't be interested in any genuine discussion and will simply ignore anything inconvenient anyone says. ...[text shortened]... ...although you will note I have failed to go back and delete the poisoning of the well bit. πŸ˜€
    NoEarthlyReason is only interested in trolling. However, you are correct about the JWs in my opinion. 😏
  9. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 20:31
    NoEarthlyReason is only interested in trolling. However, you are correct about the JWs in my opinion. 😏
    i was hoping that someone would honestly suggest an oranization, perhaps one they are a member of, that is preaching the "good news of God's Kingdom" to all the Nations.
    That could open an honest debate.
    I have to assume that there is no candidate.
    How disappointing that none of you so called Christians see your Church as doing the work Jesus assigned!

Could it be because there is only one organiszation that is fulfilling that command of Jesus and many are not inclined to give it credit?

Someone mentioned that no organization is spoken of in that scripture.
    That is true but how else will that work be accomplished except in an organized way?
    Anyway doesn't.....
    (1 Peter 2:9, 10) But you are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession, that you should declare abroad the excellencies” of the One who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 10β€―For you were once not a people, but now you are God’s people; once you had not been shown mercy, but now you have received mercy......
    indicate a sepcific group that would praise the true God?
    In order to be done worldwide wouldn't it have to be organized?
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 22:021 edit
    i was hoping that someone would honestly suggest an oranization, perhaps one they are a member of, that is preaching the "good news of God's Kingdom" to all the Nations.
    How disappointing that none of you so called Christians see your Church as doing the work Jesus assigned! ...[text shortened]... that would praise the true God?
    Give me the name of the organisation under which Jesus was operating when he sent out his disciples to preach.

Give me the name of the organisation under which the Apostles were operating, after Jesus left, when they went out to preach.

God does not need, neither want, an earthly organisation run by false prophets to fulfill his command.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 00:414 edits
    How disappointing that none of you so called Christians see your Church as doing the work Jesus assigned! ...[text shortened]... that would praise the true God?
    Jesus Christ sent out his disciples to establish the Christian Church and preach the gospel throughout the world. All you have to do is look and you will see many more Christain Churches today than there were in the time of the apostles. There are Christian Churches in every part of the world today. Many are broadcasting over the airways, which was not possible during the time of the apostles. I have already pointed out the Billy Graham Ministry, but there are many other ministries that also use radio, television and the internet to spread the gospel message. Christ has not limited the speading of his message to only one ministry.

You can call me Pastor if you wish, I will not object. 😏
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 01:04
    i was hoping that someone would honestly suggest an oranization, perhaps one they are a member of... [...] That could open an honest debate.
    Are you, by any chance, going to suggest a US-based non-stock, not-for-profit corporation that you happen to be a member of ~ or will you reveal this a bit later in this "honest debate" you're conducting?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 05:16
    Jesus Christ sent out his disciples to establish the Christian Church and preach the gospel throughout the world. All you have to do is look and you will see many more Christain Churches today than there were in the time of the apostles. There are Christian Churches in every part of the world today. Many are broadcasting over the airways, which was not pos ...[text shortened]... his message to only one ministry.

You can call me Pastor if you wish, I will not object. 😏
    I totally agree with your message here, but if you are a Pastor, then I am the Virgin Mary.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 05:29
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I totally agree with your message here, but if you are a Pastor, then I am the Virgin Mary.
    If you don't wish to call me Pastor, then that is fine with me too. 😏
  15. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 03:57
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Give me the [b]name of the organisation under which Jesus was operating when he sent out his disciples to preach.

Give me the name of the organisation under which the Apostles were operating, after Jesus left, when they went out to preach.

God does not need, neither want, an earthly organisation run by false prophets to fulfill his command.[/b]
    Since Jesus was a Jew, and the Apostles were Jews, according to Isaiah 43:10, they were all Jehovah's Witnesses.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree