1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 May '14 21:04
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Since when spiritually dead = not alive in Christ.
    To say that anyone is spiritually dead means you are playing God.

This is why I take you guys on all the time. Your arrogance and your boasting of your SAVED "superiority" stinks to high heaven. IM SAVED. I SIN 24 HRS A DAY BUT I'M SAVED. I DONT HAVE TO DO ANY GOOD WORKS.

Bunch of damn fools.
    Try decaf.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 May '14 00:23
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Now we just need a consensus by all your Christian peers around the world (who worship false gods of course) ;]
    There's practically nothing that reprobate robbie says that "most Christians" actually agree with. In fact, given his record, if robbie makes a thread about something, he's most likely wrong.

Heck, even if he doesn't make a thread, he's most likely wrong.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 May '14 00:292 edits
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Since when spiritually dead = not alive in Christ.
    To say that anyone is spiritually dead means you are playing God.

This is why I take you guys on all the time. Your arrogance and your boasting of your SAVED "superiority" stinks to high heaven. IM SAVED. I SIN 24 HRS A DAY BUT I'M SAVED. I DONT HAVE TO DO ANY GOOD WORKS.

Bunch of damn fools.
    You constantly and continuously state in this forum how no one "knows" you and so no one can actually say what you "do" or "don't do" regarding faith (as well as compulsively NOT volunteering any info about what your faith actually is), and yet you do the same exact thing ALL THE TIME to everyone else in this forum.

Assume much? Yes, much. Much too much.

I don't see a "bunch of damn fools". Only one.

Okay, maybe two.
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    08 May '14 00:31
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    There's practically nothing that reprobate robbie says that "most Christians" actually agree with. In fact, given his record, if robbie makes a thread about something, he's most likely wrong.

Heck, even if he doesn't make a thread, he's most likely wrong.
    Yes, but he does every so often get something right... Just to confuse people.

I mean just the other day he said something sensible in the science forum of
    all places. You have to be on your toes with him, he's not reliably wrong enough
    to just assume everything he says is false.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 May '14 06:51
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So Fabian, you are already "dead" spiritually speaking so chill out, kick back and relax.
    So you say that I am spiritually dead, eh?

Meaning you are not dead, that you are better than me, superior than me, that you are one of the über-menschen? Okay, if you say so.

I don't want to be a christian because then I have to pretend that I ma above anyone else. No I refuse to do that. I don't want to be one of you.

The concept of a soul interests me. I try to get the essence out of it, and I just find strange ideas. Noone seems to know, but many have opinions. Some get their views from the bible, written by people that also have opinions. Where is the truth about it when noone agrees with the other?

Either the soul is a fact, and then there should be a clear answer, not a bunch different ones. Or there is guessings, and then yours are as good as mine.

If I like to learn of the christian idea of a soul - does that make me dead spiritually? Well, if so, I am proud of it. I wouldn't be proud of relying on different authorities with different explanations in order to not to have to think for myself. No, I don't want to chill out and relax. That we can do in church.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '14 07:55
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Yes, but he does every so often get something right... Just to confuse people.

I mean just the other day he said something sensible in the science forum of
    all places. You have to be on your toes with him, he's not reliably wrong enough
    to just assume everything he says is false.
    That is because as a man of science i am a great advocate of the scientific method and just a great man in general.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 May '14 08:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    That is because as a man of science i am a great advocate of the scientific method and just a great man in general.
    except when it comes into conflict with your beliefs. then science goes out of the window.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '14 08:181 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    except when it comes into conflict with your beliefs. then science goes out of the window.
    you'll be going oot the windae any mare of yer wash!😵
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 May '14 08:28
    you'll be going oot the windae any mare of yer wash!😵
    we all know you dont have windows in scotland, so you dont have look out of them at all the concrete and squalor!!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '14 08:332 edits
    we all know you dont have windows in scotland, so you dont have look out of them at all the concrete and squalor!!
    wow loch London is twenty minutes outside of Glasgow, i look out of my front window and i can see the Campsie fells, 1000 feet high, at the top of my road there are smallholdings and farms. Not sure what planet you are on but the idea that we live in a concrete jungle is ludicrous, it must be the sassenach blood in you that has made you delusional. Quit the rat race down there in England, get yerself up here with yer Mrs and wanes and enjoy clean fresh air and crystal clear water from the hills. We'll let you stay seeing yer granny waz a daughter o' the land but any of yer sassanech jive talk and its back doon ye go!
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 May '14 08:46
    wow loch London is twenty minutes outside of Glasgow, i look out of my front window and i can see the Campsie fells, 1000 feet high, at the top of my road there are smallholdings and farms. Not sure what planet you are on but the idea that we live in a concrete jungle is ludicrous, it must be the sassenach blood in you that has made you delusional. ...[text shortened]... er granny waz a daughter o' the land but any of yer sassanech jive talk and its back doon ye go!
    legend has it that the tenements were built so high so people could see the english border giving them hope for a better life.
  12. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    08 May '14 08:49
    wow loch London is twenty minutes outside of Glasgow, i look out of my front window and i can see the Campsie fells, 1000 feet high, at the top of my road there are smallholdings and farms. Not sure what planet you are on but the idea that we live in a concrete jungle is ludicrous, it must be the sassenach blood in you that has made you delusional. ...[text shortened]... er granny waz a daughter o' the land but any of yer sassanech jive talk and its back doon ye go!
    Ahem... That would be Loch Lomond...

As in lock 1, lock 2, Loch Lomond...

You do have to watch the spell checkers.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '14 08:51
    legend has it that the tenements were built so high so people could see the english border giving them hope for a better life.
    hope for a better life? naw laddie, we went to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and America, England is the last place a Scotsman would go for a better life.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '14 08:541 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Ahem... That would be Loch Lomond...

As in lock 1, lock 2, Loch Lomond...

You do have to watch the spell checkers.
    no its not Lock anything you pure unadulterated Angle, its Loch, with a soft lilting sound produced at the back of the throat, a sound which you Angles canny pronounce without affectation!
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 May '14 09:04
    no its not Lock anything you pure unadulterated Angle, its Loch, with a soft lilting sound produced at the back of the throat,
    phlegm Robbie, phlegm.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree