1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Dec '14 20:431 edit
    I'm scrooging it again this year even though the family xmas is just 5 mins up the road.
    Reason: I'm a sensitive bugger and not everyone has a good time at xmas (I'm not going into specifics here)
    But to make an effort I would like to thank FMF for his forum contributions, he often asks questions I'd like to and fleshes out a lot from others where most wouldn't bother.
    Thnx FMF.

OK... back to scrooging ...
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    24 Dec '14 21:01
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I'm scrooging it again this year even though the family xmas is just 5 mins up the road.
    Reason: I'm a sensitive bugger and not everyone has a good time at xmas (I'm not going into specifics here)
    But to make an effort I would like to thank FMF for his forum contributions, he often asks questions I'd like to and fleshes out a lot from others where most wouldn't bother.
    Thnx FMF.

"Reason: I'm a sensitive bugger and not everyone has a good time at xmas (I'm not going into specifics here)"

They don't like to party like you do, right? 😉

I'm at a family gathering right now. I'm the only one with a beer in his hand. I'm waiting for the pizza.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Dec '14 21:07
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"Reason: I'm a sensitive bugger and not everyone has a good time at xmas (I'm not going into specifics here)"

They don't like to party like you do, right? 😉

I'm at a family gathering right now. I'm the only one with a beer in his hand. I'm waiting for the pizza.[/b]
    I even forgot to get grog so it's going to be dry.

I'm going to head over to my famliless friends place to cheer him up a bit (maybe he's got a drink? ), then I'm taking my trowel and going to do some digging and maybe find a bit of pot.

But I hope you have an excellent day 'n' all 🙂

Actually I had a very spiritual vision/dream last nite and I thought that it may be significant I had it on xmas eve.
    So I guess I got what I wanted and a very special surprise, and have no immediate reason to complain.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    24 Dec '14 21:30
    I even forgot to get grog so it's going to be dry.

I'm going to head over to my famliless friends place to cheer him up a bit (maybe he's got a drink? ), then I'm taking my trowel and going to do some digging and maybe find a bit of pot.

But I hope you have an excellent day 'n' all 🙂

Actually I had a very spiritual vision/dream last nite and ...[text shortened]... guess I got what I wanted and a very special surprise, and have no immediate reason to complain.
    That all sounds too complicated. But of course I'm working on my third beer. 😛

Why are you digging up your pot plant? If you do you need to hang it for a day, or dip the roots in boiling water and hang for a spell. Gotta get the juices down in the leaves. 😵 😀
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '14 23:11
    Thnx FMF.
    Thanks karoly. Merry Christmas to you too. I know what you mean about how family gatherings at times of the year like this are not always filled with good cheer and can be stressful. I am spared this nowadays on account of where I live. Indeed there is plenty of good cheer here and the only stress is likeliy to be finding parking within walking distance from the church. For many people around the world who have enhanced or obligatory family activity at Christmas, it isn't always plain sailing and can often be downright difficult. To those people I extend my best wishes.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Dec '14 03:32
    Originally posted by josephw
    That all sounds too complicated. But of course I'm working on my third beer. 😛

Why are you digging up your pot plant? If you do you need to hang it for a day, or dip the roots in boiling water and hang for a spell. Gotta get the juices down in the leaves. 😵 😀
    I buried it a week ago when cops were hassling me.
    Now if get pulled up I have to have a good excuse why i'm digging there.

If you r interested intrested I can supply more detail
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Dec '14 03:37
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Happy Holidays for those that don't like saying Christmas.
    Ba hum bug for those that hate Christmas.
    Don't worry be happy for those that don't have clue what time of year it is.
    Wish you all well, for everyone no matter who you are and what you believe.
    Kelly
    Its not so merry for all the animals with their throats slit by the peaceful and fun loving Christians and Jews and Muslims.........[all meat eaters]

False religion stinks all around the barbecue.........whilst these bigots fill their guts with alcohol and burnt flesh................whilst they all chant peace love and good cheer but not for the slaughtered animals I guess.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Dec '14 03:41
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Its not so merry for all the animals with their throats slit by the peaceful and fun loving Christians and Jews and Muslims.........[all meat eaters]

False religion stinks all around the barbecue.........whilst these bigots fill their guts with alcohol and burnt flesh................whilst they all chant peace love and good cheer but not for the slaughtered animals I guess.
    Not all spiritual people share your vegetarian ideology, though, Dasa. You should take some satisfaction from sticking to your chosen menu on 25th December for your personal reasons. I have had a few vegetarian Christmas Days over the years and they were alright. I wish you well during this period which, as you seem to indicate, probably offends your culinary preferences and principles.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Dec '14 03:42

that's all more or less true so are a lot of other atrocities- don't be a muslim hater because that will make me DISLIKE you, which is undesireable
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Dec '14 03:51

The world is full of meat eaters Dasa and the vast majority are not
    human.
  11. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    25 Dec '14 16:54

The pork roast last night was delicious. 😀
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Dec '14 16:57
    Thnx FMF.

"Back" to scrooging? That whole post was "scrooging"!

(Don't forget to take it all back if your payment is not forthcoming...)
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Dec '14 17:01
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    The pork roast last night was [b]delicious. 😀[/b]
    As was the prime rib I had last night. Most people just do not know how to prepare it, but this was in a home with a big family and lots of interruptions and it was still managed. And lots of love to go around. 🙂
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Dec '14 21:24
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "Back" to scrooging? That whole post was "scrooging"!

(Don't forget to take it all back if your payment is not forthcoming...)
    I thanked FMF to break the scrooging. Didn't notice?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree