1. Colorado
    Joined
    11 May '04
    Moves
    11981
    25 Dec '05 00:53
    I wish everybody success and happiness for the new year.
    God bless.
  2. London
    Joined
    02 Mar '04
    Moves
    36063
    25 Dec '05 02:36
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    I wish everybody success and happiness for the new year.
    God bless.
    Merry Christmas to you too!
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Joined
    18 Jul '04
    Moves
    8353
    25 Dec '05 06:33
    To all those that celebrate it, I wish you a Merry Christmas. To those that don't, verily I say unto you that lest you repent of you wicked idolatrous ways eternal agony awaits you.
  4. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Joined
    09 Sep '04
    Moves
    59422
    25 Dec '05 06:36
    Originally posted by telerion
    To all those that celebrate it, I wish you a Merry Christmas. To those that don't, verily I say unto you that lest you repent of you wicked idolatrous ways eternal agony awaits you.
    Dippin' into the eggnog a bit early, aintcha?
  5. Colorado
    Joined
    11 May '04
    Moves
    11981
    25 Dec '05 13:07
    Originally posted by telerion
    To all those that celebrate it, I wish you a Merry Christmas. To those that don't, verily I say unto you that lest you repent of you wicked idolatrous ways eternal agony awaits you.
    Lets try to keep this thread positive. We are all God’s children whether we know it or not. 🙂
  6. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    8869
    25 Dec '05 16:321 edit
    Whether you are religious or not, I hope you enjoy this special day; MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  7. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Joined
    18 Jul '04
    Moves
    8353
    25 Dec '05 17:26
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    Lets try to keep this thread positive. We are all God’s children whether we know it or not. 🙂
    Come on, I was smiling when I said it. Sorry you couldn't see it. Again Merry Christmas.
  8. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Joined
    17 Feb '02
    Moves
    32132
    25 Dec '05 20:39
    Originally posted by telerion
    Come on, I was smiling when I said it. Sorry you couldn't see it. Again Merry Christmas.
    For whatever it's worth, I got the joke. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.....
Back to Top