1. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Joined
    03 Apr '03
    Moves
    140206
    31 Jul '13 01:49
    Micah 5:2

    But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
    Too little to be among the clans of Judah,
    From you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel.
    His goings forth are from long ago,
    From the days of eternity.”

    Another Prophecy concerning Christ and it ties in with when Jesus told the Jews that before Abraham was I am

    Manny
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    31 Jul '13 02:423 edits
    Originally posted by menace71
    Micah 5:2

    But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
    Too little to be among the clans of Judah,
    From you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel.
    His goings forth are from long ago,
    From the days of eternity.”

    Another Prophecy concerning Christ and it ties in with when Jesus told the Jews that before Abraham was I am

    Manny
    Also with John 1:1-3

    In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

    From the days of eternity.

    And Hebrews 1:1-2

    God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds

    ruler in Israel

    The Instructor
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Joined
    03 Apr '03
    Moves
    140206
    31 Jul '13 02:52
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Also with John 1:1

    In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

    From the days of eternity.

    And Hebrews 1:1-2

    God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds

    The Instructor
    Yes.....many spots in the bible 🙂



    Manny

    PS I may not always agree with your methods but hey we see the same scriptures inspired by the same Spirit
  4. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    01 Aug '13 00:54
    Originally posted by menace71
    Micah 5:2

    But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
    Too little to be among the clans of Judah,
    From you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel.
    His goings forth are from long ago,
    From the days of eternity.”

    Another Prophecy concerning Christ and it ties in with when Jesus told the Jews that before Abraham was I am

    Manny
    All the spirit beings in heaven were before Abraham. So what is the point here your making?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    01 Aug '13 05:211 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    All the spirit beings in heaven were before Abraham. So what is the point here your making?
    His point is that Jesus (Yahshua) was the spirit being referred to as the messenger of the Lord that spoke to Moses from the burning bush as recorded in Exodus 3 and told Moses to tell the children of Israel, "I AM has sent me to you."

    My point is that Jesus (Yahshua) was also the Word that was with God in the beginning as spoken of in John 1 and Genesis 1. The same Word through which God made the heavens and the earth. The One that SAID let US make man in OUR image.

    The Instructor
  6. Standard memberVelns
    Latvian Trickster
    Latvia
    Joined
    19 Feb '09
    Moves
    321
    01 Aug '13 12:57
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    His point is that Jesus (Yahshua) was the spirit being referred to as the messenger of the Lord that spoke to Moses from the burning bush as recorded in Exodus 3 and told Moses to tell the children of Israel, "I AM has sent me to you."

    My point is that Jesus (Yahshua) was also the Word that was with God in the beginning as spoken of in John 1 and Genesis ...[text shortened]... the heavens and the earth. The One that SAID let US make man in OUR image.

    The Instructor
    Why do you call yourself "The Instructor"?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    01 Aug '13 15:33
    Originally posted by Velns
    Why do you call yourself "The Instructor"?
    I believe it's called 'delusions of grandeur'.
  8. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    02 Aug '13 00:44
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I believe it's called 'delusions of grandeur'.
    He'll eventually add the word "Grand" in front of it soon...
  9. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    02 Aug '13 01:10
    Originally posted by menace71
    Micah 5:2

    But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
    Too little to be among the clans of Judah,
    From you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel.
    His goings forth are from long ago,
    From the days of eternity.”

    Another Prophecy concerning Christ and it ties in with when Jesus told the Jews that before Abraham was I am

    Manny
    So what are you trying to say? That Jesus pre-existed?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    02 Aug '13 03:51
    Originally posted by Velns
    Why do you call yourself "The Instructor"?
    It is a title I had when I retired from the U.S. Army. I was inspired to resurrect it, because I believe so many of you guys need spiritual instruction in the truth of the Holy Bible.

    The Instructor
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    02 Aug '13 04:232 edits
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    So what are you trying to say? That Jesus pre-existed?
    He is saying that Jesus (Yahshua) spoke to the Jews and said, "Before Abraham was, I AM." Those Jews understood this as a claim to be God and immediately picked up stones to throw at him. (John 8:58-59)

    Those Jews then understood that Jesus was claiming to be the messenger of God that appeared to Moses from the burning bush in Exodus 3 and told Moses that He was the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and provided the name "I AM" (Yah) as the name of God to Moses.

    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

    The Instructor
  12. Standard memberVelns
    Latvian Trickster
    Latvia
    Joined
    19 Feb '09
    Moves
    321
    02 Aug '13 05:35
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is a title I had when I retired from the U.S. Army. I was inspired to resurrect it, because I believe so many of you guys need spiritual instruction in the truth of the Holy Bible.

    The Instructor
    I see, but what if you are mistaken about something and then people believe you and they too will be mistaken?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    02 Aug '13 06:12
    Originally posted by Velns
    I see, but what if you are mistaken about something and then people believe you and they too will be mistaken?
    According to the Holy Bible, I bear the responsibility and must answer at judgment day for leading others astray if I am mistaken in teaching a falsehood.

    The Instructor
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    02 Aug '13 11:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is a title I had when I retired from the U.S. Army. I was inspired to resurrect it, because I believe so many of you guys need spiritual instruction in the truth of the Holy Bible.

    The Instructor
    Like I said, delusions of grandeur.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    02 Aug '13 18:21
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Like I said, delusions of grandeur.
    Why don't you address what is wrong with my instructions.

    The Instructor
Back to Top