Miniskirt Etiquette continued

Miniskirt Etiquette continued

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Tao Temple

Moves
09 Aug 06

In the General forum, the consensus is that women wearing miniskirts do so to be noticed. 😲
So, the follow-up question is... what are the spiritual consequences of me appreciating those shapely thighs and glimpses of cotton?

E

Moves
09 Aug 06

Originally posted by Mixo
In the General forum, the consensus is that women wearing miniskirts do so to be noticed. 😲
So, the follow-up question is... what are the spiritual consequences of me appreciating those shapely thighs and glimpses of cotton?
theres nothing wrong with it at all, spiritually, thats just something WE say is wrong i think.

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
09 Aug 06

The physical implications are more pronounced than the metaphysical ones.

d

Moves
09 Aug 06
1 edit

These thoughts are equivalent to committing the act of adultery in the minds of some fundamentalists. Much like Christians are able to murder people "in their hearts".

d

Moves
09 Aug 06

Originally posted by darvlay
These thoughts are equivalent to committing the act of adultery in the minds of some fundamentalists. Much like Christians are able to murder people "in their hearts".
Darth Vader was able to murder people with his fingers, without actually touching them. Don't think he wore a miniskirt, but could be wrong.

The Tao Temple

Moves
09 Aug 06

Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
The physical implications are more pronounced than the metaphysical ones.
LOL
Yes, in my late teens it was often very embarrassing! 😳

Jew.

Moves
10 Aug 06

B

Moves
10 Aug 06

Depends on what your faith is. I'm sure many conservative Christians would say you're "committing sin in your mind", something which I've never really been able to understand. I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about it. Go out and glimse as much cotton as possible!
B.

m

Moves
10 Aug 06

Girls shouldn't wear miniskirts. Take them all off now...

Jew.

Moves
10 Aug 06
1 edit

Moves
10 Aug 06

Originally posted by 7ate9
if your name isn't Mr. Stabby then you're gay.
depends if he wanted to replace them with anything else.

' "With you Elizebeth it should be a dress or nothing, I happen to have nothing in my cabin..." Cpt Jack Sparrow, POTC II Dead Mans Chest.'

Jew.

Moves
10 Aug 06

Moves
10 Aug 06

Originally posted by 7ate9
Mrs. Tabby
And the observancy award of the month goes to...

Jew.

Moves
10 Aug 06

m

Moves
10 Aug 06

I'll leave it to your imaginations