1. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 19:42
    In the General forum, the consensus is that women wearing miniskirts do so to be noticed. 😲
    So, the follow-up question is... what are the spiritual consequences of me appreciating those shapely thighs and glimpses of cotton?
  2. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 20:17
    Originally posted by Mixo
    In the General forum, the consensus is that women wearing miniskirts do so to be noticed. 😲
    So, the follow-up question is... what are the spiritual consequences of me appreciating those shapely thighs and glimpses of cotton?
    theres nothing wrong with it at all, spiritually, thats just something WE say is wrong i think.
  3. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 20:29
    The physical implications are more pronounced than the metaphysical ones.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 20:451 edit
    These thoughts are equivalent to committing the act of adultery in the minds of some fundamentalists. Much like Christians are able to murder people "in their hearts".
  5. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 22:07
    Originally posted by darvlay
    These thoughts are equivalent to committing the act of adultery in the minds of some fundamentalists. Much like Christians are able to murder people "in their hearts".
    Darth Vader was able to murder people with his fingers, without actually touching them. Don't think he wore a miniskirt, but could be wrong.
  6. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 22:35
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    The physical implications are more pronounced than the metaphysical ones.
    LOL
    Yes, in my late teens it was often very embarrassing! 😳
  7. Joined
    01 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 10:56
    Depends on what your faith is. I'm sure many conservative Christians would say you're "committing sin in your mind", something which I've never really been able to understand. I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about it. Go out and glimse as much cotton as possible!
    B.
  8. Joined
    13 Jul '06
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 11:20
    Girls shouldn't wear miniskirts. Take them all off now...
  9. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 12:44
    Originally posted by 7ate9
    if your name isn't Mr. Stabby then you're gay.
    depends if he wanted to replace them with anything else.

' "With you Elizebeth it should be a dress or nothing, I happen to have nothing in my cabin..." Cpt Jack Sparrow, POTC II Dead Mans Chest.'
  10. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 13:44
    Originally posted by 7ate9
    Mrs. Tabby
    And the observancy award of the month goes to...
  11. Joined
    13 Jul '06
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 15:13
    I'll leave it to your imaginations