1. Maryland
    Joined
    10 Jun '05
    Moves
    110636
    27 Apr '15 22:14
    Hinds has informed me that Nondenominational Christianity is the correct religion and further that all sects of Denominational Christianity have at least one minor error. Hinds, however, will not reveal what this error is. The fate of millions of souls depends on this crucial knowledge, but I guess that Hinds is not interested in sharing this information despite its' critical importance!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86397
    28 Apr '15 07:10
    Originally posted by 667joe
    Hinds has informed me that Nondenominational Christianity is the correct religion and further that all sects of Denominational Christianity have at least one minor error. Hinds, however, will not reveal what this error is. The fate of millions of souls depends on this crucial knowledge, but I guess that Hinds is not interested in sharing this information despite its' critical importance!
    Presumably RJHinds is a non-denominational Christian himself. I wonder what what the single error there is in his belief system ,and I do hope it's not something his version of God would think he "deserved to burn in hell" for.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    28 Apr '15 17:55
    You guys keep making strawman arguments to deceive or by ignorance. I believe it is the former reason because it is unlikely anyone could be that ignorant. 😏
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35531
    28 Apr '15 18:05
    Originally posted by 667joe
    Hinds has informed me that Nondenominational Christianity is the correct religion and further that all sects of Denominational Christianity have at least one minor error. Hinds, however, will not reveal what this error is. The fate of millions of souls depends on this crucial knowledge, but I guess that Hinds is not interested in sharing this information despite its' critical importance!
    He said, "I believe all [Christian denominations] have at least one minor error."

    At least one. Could be more. And certainly, not all denominations have the same error. And he may not "know" what each denomination's error (or errors) is. As he said, he just believes each one has at least one error. Why must you browbeat him over this?

    You keep asking him, "what is this one error you speak of?", as if there is only one error shared by all denominations. He cannot list every single denomination and categorize its errors. You demand of him a herculean task.

    And some here actually hold the opinion that Christians here are not regularly attacked for their beliefs. Unbelievable.
  5. Maryland
    Joined
    10 Jun '05
    Moves
    110636
    28 Apr '15 18:10
    OK. I will settle for one minor error in one denomination.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86397
    28 Apr '15 18:11
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    He said, "I believe all [Christian denominations] have at least one minor error."

    At least one. Could be more. And certainly, not all denominations have the same error. And he may not "know" what each denomination's error (or errors) is. As he said, he just believes each one has at least one error. Why must you browbeat him over this?

    You keep as ...[text shortened]... ld the opinion that Christians here are not regularly attacked for their beliefs. Unbelievable.
    The whole point of this forum is to attack religious people for thier beliefs, have you not realised that yet.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35531
    28 Apr '15 18:21
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The whole point of this forum is to attack religious people for thier beliefs, have you not realised that yet.
    Attacking people who can defend themselves is one thing.

    Throwing a sackful of kittens off a bridge into the river is quite another.

    (And yeah, I realized that long ago. But God forbid I ever actually say that. See the "Why are Christians under attack ?" thread.)
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35531
    28 Apr '15 18:22
    Originally posted by 667joe
    OK. I will settle for one minor error in one denomination.
    That's up to him. Knowing Ron, he's up to that task.
  9. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    28 Apr '15 18:321 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    He cannot list every single denomination and categorize its errors. You demand of him a herculean task.
    If he knows the minor error in every denomination, then I don't see a problem with him listing them. He could do ten a day if more than that is too much for him.
    If on the other hand, he does not know the actual error that each denomination has, but hold the belief for other reasons, then he can simply say so.
    The argument that listing them would be too laborious is spurious as I am sure you know.

    And some here actually hold the opinion that Christians here are not regularly attacked for their beliefs. Unbelievable.
    Everyone, Christians included, gets 'attacked for their beliefs' (or lack thereof) in a debate setting. That is almost the definition of debate. Some threads are much more discussion than debate with much less attacking going on.
    But when it comes to attacking, you are one of the worst posters on the forum with many of your posts being nothing but attack, with statements you don't actually yourself believe to be true, but just said purely for the sake of being antagonistic.
    I think Duchess is probably worse though, and Dasa is all out at calling everybody dishonest etc, but one gets the impression he actually thinks that way rather than merely being hateful as you are.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    28 Apr '15 20:06
    Originally posted by 667joe
    OK. I will settle for one minor error in one denomination.
    I gave this to you on another thread. So shut up about it, numbnuts.
  11. Maryland
    Joined
    10 Jun '05
    Moves
    110636
    28 Apr '15 22:24
    What a weenie!!!!!!
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    29 Apr '15 01:16
    Originally posted by 667joe
    What a weenie!!!!!!
    Cry baby !!!!!!

    😏
  13. Maryland
    Joined
    10 Jun '05
    Moves
    110636
    29 Apr '15 05:19
    Pompous Ass!
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    29 Apr '15 07:49
    Originally posted by 667joe
    Pompous Ass!
    I know you want to kiss it. Too bad. 😏
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    29 Apr '15 10:31
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I know you want to kiss it. Too bad. 😏
    At one point you said to me you were Baptist. Is that now not true? You are adding apostasy to your other crimes now?
Back to Top