1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 19:501 edit
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    The soul is not injected into the baby at the time of birth, this is a false belief.

The baby in the womb cannot even begin to grow, without the presence of the spirit soul, and the soul is present at conception.

But before conception, the soul is present, because it is eternal without beginning or end.

Before that soul enters the womb, it was p ...[text shortened]... in the future shall any of you cease to be, for the soul is unborn and infallible and eternal"
    The moment of -conception- the individual is placed in the mother's womb, and grows for it's continued experience of formation of it's manifestation.

Beautifully stated, vishva
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 22:521 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    complete sentences??? Grandpa got let out of the general forum for good behaviour!
    Yes, but GB got the shaft for supposed "spamming" in the GF that doesn't even hold a candle to the spamming going on in this forum.

Not that this forum has never been held hostage by whack jobs, I'm just saying.

Edit: It's just been worse lately, that's all.
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 23:12
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Yes, but GB got the shaft for supposed "spamming" in the GF that doesn't even hold a candle to the spamming going on in this forum.

Pardon me Suzi, but are you referring to me as a whack job to thee?
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 05:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie

complete sentences??? Grandpa got let out of the general forum for good behaviour!
    Your view, Robbie?
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 07:10

You got that right. And at least Gramps puts a little thought into his posts.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 07:37
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    I know this is not an easy concept to recognize but materiality is a "manifested belief system" man is shackled to, and stays this way -until- they conform to the SPIRIT, as is their TRUE image and likeness, which this is the warfare referred "the flesh warreth the spirit", is at enmity with the ignorance of ones TRUE individuality (the lie/ignorance ...[text shortened]... eloped conditioning to the erroneous influential acceptance of a material state of belief.
    Yes, I do see that, and i think why does many of your Christian brothers, not see clearly as you do.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 11:07
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Biological/mother dependent life in the womb until an immortal/God

dependent soul is imputed to physical life at the moment of birth.
    So God is watching, and if we sneak the baby out via Cesarean Section he makes sure the soul is imputed then?
    What would happen with a test tube baby?
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 11:08
    The baby in the womb cannot even begin to grow, without the presence of the spirit soul, and the soul is present at conception.
    So do identical twins share the same soul?
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 11:14
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So do identical twins share the same soul?
    No...
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 11:17
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Your view, Robbie?
    i just found it amusing that Deucer could not spell sentences while trying to ask you to complete yours, of course sentences was just a play on words, although i do think that it would be a liberating experience for you to take time out from the adversity you experienced in the forum, but of course i am not you and you are not me.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 11:182 edits

it was just a play on words, no sinister intent. I agree GB was ousted for other reasons rather than spamming, for it is well known that corruption exists in its most insidious form thereabouts. The general forum is like that house in the old hammer house of horror films, you think of going, but then an old lady steps out of the forest and says, 'you dont wanna go up there', and casts a frightened look at the full moon as a raven cackles in the distance.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 12:05
    No...
    So which soul is in the embryo before it divides? Does the second soul arrive at the point of division?
    What happens with Siamese twins that never completely divide?
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 13:03
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So which soul is in the embryo before it divides? Does the second soul arrive at the point of division?
    What happens with Siamese twins that never completely divide?
    When two souls take birth in one womb, the embryo divides to facilitate for the growth of two bodies....in other words the presence of two souls, requires the embryo to divide to accommodate them.

The same is for the Siamese twins, and with Siamese twins, there are distinctly two separate living beings, joined by flesh only.

Some people get transplants, and have someones heart or liver sewn to themselves, but this does not make them now two people.
  14. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 13:11
    When two souls take birth in one womb, the embryo divides to facilitate for the growth of two bodies....in other words the presence of two souls, requires the embryo to divide to accommodate them.

The same is for the Siamese twins, and with Siamese twins, there are distinctly two separate living beings, joined by flesh only.

Some people get transpl ...[text shortened]... nd have someones heart or liver sewn to themselves, but this does not make them now two people.
    Sounds like you are making things up as you are going along. How do you know this? Does it teach this in Vedanta?
  15. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 13:52
    Originally posted by lausey
    Sounds like you are making things up as you are going along. How do you know this? Does it teach this in Vedanta?
    One wonder why people are so adverse to saying 'I don't know'. Is it just an ego thing?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree