1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 12:19
    Originally posted by duecer
    what are YOU wearing?
    Nothing. Don't mind me, though, I'm just passing by...
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 12:47
    Originally posted by Palynka

One wonders why people are so adverse to saying 'I don't know'. Is it just an ego thing?
    Pareto's Curve began reflecting human conduct the same day the first lovebirds got their butts booted out of the perfect environment park by reason of her deception which culminated in his self willed capitulation to the temptation of an arrogant watershed act of in your face disobedience. Ever since there have always been the trivial many, comfortably asleep within the empty brilliance of their own implaccable intellects and self righteous compensatory systems of belief. Along side there have also always been the invisible impact critical few... who have learned and acquired a healthy appreciation and respect for revealed absolute truth from the ultimate source of God. Nobody (believer or unbeliever in Christ) plays games with or patronizes Him to either their own short or long term benefit, now or ever.
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 14:421 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Nobody (believer or unbeliever in Christ) plays games with or patronizes Him to either their own short or long term benefit, now or ever.
    I play Scrabble with God every once in a while.

The thing is that he's so lucky he always kills me when he lays do the word benzohycamphors. Every time.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 18:58
    Originally posted by duecer
    what are YOU wearing?
    I was up the back of the bus yesterday and took my shirt off. After a couple of stops the driver glanced back and saw me and told me to put my shirt on. I asked if it was the law? He said it was. So I put my head through the head hole but just left the arms flopping around. I was with my four year old boy. We thought it was funny. The point being that no one could see us until the driver alerted the whole bus.
    Piss ant piece of power? you can have it driver. . And ....(Oh I'll stop)
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 19:05
    Originally posted by Palynka
    I play Scrabble with God every once in a while.

The thing is that he's so lucky he always kills me when he lays do the word benzohycamphors. Every time.
    Cool, Pal. Some folks even insist on using chicken feathers to make chicken soup.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree