1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 08:44
    Minority Point of View

At birth, physically alive and spiritually dead. Second birth remains

optional. Our eventual physical death is inevitable. Your view?
  2. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 09:031 edit
    Luke 9:59-62 (King James Version)

59And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

60Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

John 14:6 (King James Version)

6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 09:142 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Minority Point of View

optional. Our eventual physical death is inevitable. Your view?[/b]
    However,

one is not -spiritually dead-, being they at birth are brought into sin, yes, BUT, have -not- done sin. The moment one learns sin (ignorance) is the moment they tamper with their true being ( spirituality, HIS image and likeness, as Christ even said in John 3:3 - KJ orig.

3"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." ).

This born again is conforming to the spirit and leaving those things behind of the worldly.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 12:00

At birth, physically alive ,spiritually alive. If we were spiritually dead then we would not be physically alive. Since spririt breathes life into our physical bodies..
    I believe it can be measured in watts. Something like 6 watts of electricity. (?)
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 12:33
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    At birth, physically alive ,spiritually alive. If we were spiritually dead then we would not be physically alive. Since spririt breathes life into our physical bodies..
    I believe it can be measured in watts. Something like 6 watts of electricity. (?)
    So all we need is 10 bacteria cells (alive), and we can power a 60W light bulb! Amazing!
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 13:52
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So all we need is 10 bacteria cells (alive), and we can power a 60W light bulb! Amazing!
    I dont follow. Maybe I said it wrong. I've heard that a fully grown person has the electrical charge of around 6 watts . Do i have my facts wrong?
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 14:09

I agree, it is a minority point of view.
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 14:53

Sounds about right to me.
  9. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 15:33

so in your theological view dead babies go to hell?

Where does it say that in the bible? your position is indefensible.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 17:59
    Originally posted by duecer

so in your theological view dead babies go to hell?

Where does it say that in the bible? your position is indefensible.
    Biological/mother dependent life in the womb until an immortal/God

dependent soul is imputed to physical life at the moment of birth.
  11. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 18:31
    Biological/mother dependent life in the womb until an immortal/God

dependent soul is imputed to physical life at the moment of birth.
    that statement makes no sense. try complete sentances.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 18:54
    Originally posted by duecer
    that statement makes no sense. try complete sentances.
    complete sentences??? Grandpa got let out of the general forum for good behaviour!
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 19:08
    I dont follow. Maybe I said it wrong. I've heard that a fully grown person has the electrical charge of around 6 watts . Do i have my facts wrong?
    First of all, Watts measure energy usage over time, not charge.
    Secondly, you said the spirit breathes life into our physical bodies. Presumably since bacteria are alive, they too must have spirits. If each spirit generates electricity, then so should theirs.
    Thirdly, the human body does generate electric currents as part of the nervous system, and as a simply by product of all the chemistry going on. To separate these currents from some hypothetical would generated current would be practically impossible surely.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 19:223 edits
    The soul is not injected into the baby at the time of birth, this is a false belief.

The baby in the womb cannot even begin to grow, without the presence of the spirit soul, and the soul is present at conception.

But before conception, the soul is present, because it is eternal without beginning or end.

Before that soul enters the womb, it was present somewhere else in another material body that it no longer needed, and when that body passes away, it takes another body by entering the womb of its new family......and when it passes from that family, it will go on to another, until it becomes self realized in spiritual knowledge, and develops sentiments to the Lord, then the soul returns to their spiritual home.

The Bhagavad Gita says :Never was there a time when you, nor all these Kings existed, nor in the future shall any of you cease to be, for the soul is unborn and infallible and eternal"
  15. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 19:47
    I know this is not an easy concept to recognize but materiality is a "manifested belief system" man is shackled to, and stays this way -until- they conform to the SPIRIT, as is their TRUE image and likeness, which this is the warfare referred "the flesh warreth the spirit", is at enmity with the ignorance of ones TRUE individuality (the lie/ignorance wars the truth of man)..

This is why there is what is called "sickness, dis-ease, and death/all ignorance", man under still the strong developed conditioning to the erroneous influential acceptance of a material state of belief.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree