Modern Myth of Evilution

Modern Myth of Evilution

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Aug 13

Modern Myth of Evilution

The Instructor

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
15 Aug 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
Modern Myth of Evilution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE
The Instructor
[WORD TOO LONG]

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Aug 13

Modern Myth of Evilution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE

The Instructor
I got one just for you, Ron, it's called " God is such a stupid word" and can be found on my youtube channel titled "Charlie Aczel".

If you watch that then I will return the act and check out your vid. Howsaboutit? We got a deal?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Aug 13

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I got one just for you, Ron, it's called " God is such a stupid word" and can be found on my youtube channel titled "Charlie Aczel".

If you watch that then I will return the act and check out your vid. Howsaboutit? We got a deal?
No, I don't trust you atheist evilutionists.

The Instructor

P

Moves
16 Aug 13

The Instructor
Then why do you expect us to watch any of the videos you post?

--- Penguin

Moves
16 Aug 13

The Instructor
rj!! i forgot about our little kanagroo problem. where were we? i think you were about to tell me roughly what date humans set off to australia carrying the 1million unique species of life with them. so, roughly what date did this happen?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Aug 13

Originally posted by Penguin
Then why do you expect us to watch any of the videos you post?

--- Penguin
It does not matter if atheist evilutionist watch the videos or not, because they have hard hearts already. I post them to show that I am not some weird lone ranger in my thinking like you would have other posters on here to believe so you atheist evilutionists can spread your evil propaganda unimpeded.

The Instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Aug 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
rj!! i forgot about our little kanagroo problem. where were we? i think you were about to tell me roughly what date humans set off to australia carrying the 1million unique species of life with them. so, roughly what date did this happen?
I can't tell you exactly how kangaroos and other species of wildlife that are now in Austrailia got there after the worldwide flood. But the date of the flood is estimated to be about 4500 B.C. The dividing of the earth into continents probably began shortly after that.

The Instructor

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
16 Aug 13

It does not matter if atheist evilutionist watch the videos or not, because they have hard hearts already. I post them to show that I am not some weird lone ranger in my thinking like you would have other posters on here to believe so you atheist evilutionists can spread your evil propaganda unimpeded.

The Instructor
What about Christian 'evilutionists'?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Aug 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
What about Christian 'evilutionists'?
I have never heard of a Christian evilutionist. But that would have to be an oxymoron.

The Instructor

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
16 Aug 13

I have never heard of a Christian evilutionist. But that would have to be an oxymoron.

The Instructor
Suzianne is one for starters, as is the Church of England and the Catholic Church and countless other Christians.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Aug 13

Suzianne is one for starters, as is the Church of England and the Catholic Church and countless other Christians.
Maybe you should ask her if she believes a frog can turn into a prince if given enough time to test your statement.

The Instructor

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
16 Aug 13

Maybe you should ask her if she believes a frog can turn into a prince if given enough time to test your statement.

The Instructor
Why would a frog turn into a prince?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Aug 13

Why would a frog turn into a prince?
It wouldn't. That is why evilution is a false teaching.

The Instructor

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
16 Aug 13

It wouldn't. That is why evilution is a false teaching.

The Instructor
I see. 🙄