1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    15 Aug '13 06:41
    Modern Myth of Evilution

    YouTube

    The Instructor
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Joined
    08 Mar '04
    Moves
    615433
    15 Aug '13 06:45
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Modern Myth of Evilution
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE
    The Instructor
    🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄#
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91540
    15 Aug '13 22:51
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Modern Myth of Evilution

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE

    The Instructor
    I got one just for you, Ron, it's called " God is such a stupid word" and can be found on my youtube channel titled "Charlie Aczel".

    If you watch that then I will return the act and check out your vid. Howsaboutit? We got a deal?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    16 Aug '13 00:01
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I got one just for you, Ron, it's called " God is such a stupid word" and can be found on my youtube channel titled "Charlie Aczel".

    If you watch that then I will return the act and check out your vid. Howsaboutit? We got a deal?
    No, I don't trust you atheist evilutionists.

    The Instructor
  5. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    274
    16 Aug '13 11:09
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No, I don't trust you atheist evilutionists.

    The Instructor
    Then why do you expect us to watch any of the videos you post?

    --- Penguin
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93385
    16 Aug '13 12:26
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No, I don't trust you atheist evilutionists.

    The Instructor
    rj!! i forgot about our little kanagroo problem. where were we? i think you were about to tell me roughly what date humans set off to australia carrying the 1million unique species of life with them. so, roughly what date did this happen?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    16 Aug '13 21:11
    Originally posted by Penguin
    Then why do you expect us to watch any of the videos you post?

    --- Penguin
    It does not matter if atheist evilutionist watch the videos or not, because they have hard hearts already. I post them to show that I am not some weird lone ranger in my thinking like you would have other posters on here to believe so you atheist evilutionists can spread your evil propaganda unimpeded.

    The Instructor
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    16 Aug '13 21:24
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    rj!! i forgot about our little kanagroo problem. where were we? i think you were about to tell me roughly what date humans set off to australia carrying the 1million unique species of life with them. so, roughly what date did this happen?
    I can't tell you exactly how kangaroos and other species of wildlife that are now in Austrailia got there after the worldwide flood. But the date of the flood is estimated to be about 4500 B.C. The dividing of the earth into continents probably began shortly after that.

    The Instructor
  9. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51438
    16 Aug '13 22:27
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It does not matter if atheist evilutionist watch the videos or not, because they have hard hearts already. I post them to show that I am not some weird lone ranger in my thinking like you would have other posters on here to believe so you atheist evilutionists can spread your evil propaganda unimpeded.

    The Instructor
    What about Christian 'evilutionists'?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    16 Aug '13 22:39
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    What about Christian 'evilutionists'?
    I have never heard of a Christian evilutionist. But that would have to be an oxymoron.

    The Instructor
  11. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51438
    16 Aug '13 22:48
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I have never heard of a Christian evilutionist. But that would have to be an oxymoron.

    The Instructor
    Suzianne is one for starters, as is the Church of England and the Catholic Church and countless other Christians.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    16 Aug '13 22:51
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Suzianne is one for starters, as is the Church of England and the Catholic Church and countless other Christians.
    Maybe you should ask her if she believes a frog can turn into a prince if given enough time to test your statement.

    The Instructor
  13. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51438
    16 Aug '13 23:05
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Maybe you should ask her if she believes a frog can turn into a prince if given enough time to test your statement.

    The Instructor
    Why would a frog turn into a prince?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    16 Aug '13 23:35
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Why would a frog turn into a prince?
    It wouldn't. That is why evilution is a false teaching.

    The Instructor
  15. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51438
    16 Aug '13 23:39
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It wouldn't. That is why evilution is a false teaching.

    The Instructor
    I see. 🙄
Back to Top