1. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    28651
    18 Oct '09 16:56
    Mohandas Gandhi once said, "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

    We all know if he were alive today, he'd say, "Thank you for calling technical support."
  2. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    34575
    18 Oct '09 18:40
    He was correct then and he is now. The best Christian world figure isn't even a Christian - it's the Dali Lama. He talks and acts exactly as Jesus would were Jesus alive today.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    18 Oct '09 19:57
    Originally posted by Badwater
    He was correct then and he is now. The best Christian world figure isn't even a Christian - it's the Dali Lama. He talks and acts exactly as Jesus would were Jesus alive today.
    :'(
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91521
    18 Oct '09 21:431 edit
    Originally posted by Badwater
    He was correct then and he is now. The best Christian world figure isn't even a Christian - it's the Dali Lama. He talks and acts exactly as Jesus would were Jesus alive today.
    There are others but they stay mainly hidden-lest they have the same fate as Jesus or the Dalai Lama 🙁
  5. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    34575
    18 Oct '09 23:05
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    There are others but they stay mainly hidden-lest they have the same fate as Jesus or the Dalai Lama 🙁
    World figures? You need to read.

    EPIC FAIL!
  6. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    34575
    18 Oct '09 23:06
    Originally posted by whodey
    :'(
    My sentiments exactly - in fact, my emotion runs deeper than that. 😞
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91521
    19 Oct '09 01:34
    Originally posted by Badwater
    World figures? You need to read.

    EPIC FAIL!
    Ah, hang on a sec! That just went over my head...
    1. 'World figures' - I'm guessing those figures would be quite small. I would like to remind you of the quality and not the quantity of 'authentic spirituality' that matters.
    2. 'I need to read'. What do you mean by that ? Where are you coming from?
  8. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    34575
    19 Oct '09 01:47
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Ah, hang on a sec! That just went over my head...
    1. 'World figures' - I'm guessing those figures would be quite small. I would like to remind you of the quality and not the quantity of 'authentic spirituality' that matters.
    2. 'I need to read'. What do you mean by that ? Where are you coming from?
    I am saying that you need to read what I said.

    I qualified what I said in terms of 'world figures'. What is it that you're not understanding? ???
  9. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    19 Oct '09 02:16
    Originally posted by Badwater
    He was correct then and he is now. The best Christian world figure isn't even a Christian - it's the Dali Lama. He talks and acts exactly as Jesus would were Jesus alive today.
    Can he walk on water?
  10. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    19 Oct '09 02:26
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    Mohandas Gandhi once said, "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

    We all know if he were alive today, he'd say, "Thank you for calling technical support."
    Isn't it Mahatma?

    So he didn't like Christians? Woopty freakin' doo! Well he can stand in line with everone else then.

    Who's the "your" he's talking to anyway? What a stupid thing to say.
  11. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    34575
    19 Oct '09 03:19
    Originally posted by josephw
    Can he walk on water?
    Did Peter? And what did it signify?
  12. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    19 Oct '09 10:08
    Originally posted by josephw
    Isn't it Mahatma?

    So he didn't like Christians? Woopty freakin' doo! Well he can stand in line with everone else then.

    Who's the "your" he's talking to anyway? What a stupid thing to say.
    Mahatma was a title. Mohandas was his name.

    Your post certainly underscores the point of this thread.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91521
    19 Oct '09 10:221 edit
    Originally posted by Badwater
    I am saying that you need to read what I said.

    I qualified what I said in terms of 'world figures'. What is it that you're not understanding? ???
    I thought you meant read more books or something. Wasn't sure...
    So can you elobrate a little on your idea on 'world figures' please?
    BTW I like your posts generally so thats why I'm asking, cheers
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91521
    19 Oct '09 10:27
    Originally posted by josephw
    Can he walk on water?
    The greater the miracles God needs to perform through his subjects (or whtever) , the less the general amount of faith in the general population. Capice?
  15. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    19 Oct '09 11:12
    Originally posted by josephw
    Isn't it Mahatma?

    So he didn't like Christians? Woopty freakin' doo! Well he can stand in line with everone else then.

    Who's the "your" he's talking to anyway? What a stupid thing to say.
    What was your post the other day? Something like why can't we be respectful and get along? Yea, that was it.
Back to Top