1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Nov '10 07:17
    Originally posted by josephw
    You are all like a bunch of chattering little girls.

Reminds me of these two verses out of 2 Timothy chapter 3.

[b]For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
    [/b]
    Neither of us are led away with 'lusts'. My dispute with ThinkOfOne in this case is simply why he does not reply to my arguments. He simply states that I am not sharp enough, have not read it or need to wise up, etc. This exchange has to be one of my worst experiences on this forum. When posed directly with a question, he simply avoids it and says that I am 'afraid of truth'. I really can't understand it.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Nov '10 10:201 edit
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    Reviewing this exchange, do you believe ThinkOfOne has conducted himself in an intellectually honest way? For example, do you think he has defended his arguments or answered counter-arguments?
    i would extend it not only to this post but his entire posting history, this little mêlée is merely indicative of a much broader practice, that of evasion, condescension and a real lack of sincerity. Indeed if i could find one positive thing to say, I'd say, he's consistent, consistently dishonest. A thoroughly disreputable character best handled with a pole as one would handle a snake!
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Nov '10 14:371 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i would extend it not only to this post but his entire posting history, this little mêlée is merely indicative of a much broader practice, that of evasion, condescension and a real lack of sincerity. Indeed if i could find one positive thing to say, I'd say, he's consistent, consistently dishonest. A thoroughly disreputable character best handled with a pole as one would handle a snake!
    What do you think you prove by lying in calling me "consistently dishonest" and mischaracterizing me in several other ways? This seems to have become a habit for you.

Is this what JWs are called to practice?

You continue to show that your dishonesty knows no bounds. Yet another slanderous post by a proven and admitted liar.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Nov '10 15:211 edit
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    What do you think you prove by lying in calling me "consistently dishonest" and mischaracterizing me in several other ways? This seems to have become a habit for you.

Is this what JWs are called to practice?

You continue to show that your dishonesty knows no bounds. Yet another slanderous post by a proven and admitted liar.
    i was merely agreeing with Conrau, for this has also been my experience of corresponding with you, what can i say, perhaps you have some evidence to proffer in your behalf? Your post was filled with condescension, you were being evasive, his questions were simple and unambiguous, your answers non existent. Lol, but hey i wont take it personally, you have a habit of calling everyone a liar, dont you 🙂
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Nov '10 18:052 edits
    i was merely agreeing with Conrau, for this has also been my experience of corresponding with you, what can i say, perhaps you have some evidence to proffer in your behalf? Your post was filled with condescension, you were being evasive, his questions were simple and unambiguous, your answers non existent. Lol, but hey i wont take it personally, you have a habit of calling everyone a liar, dont you 🙂
    Not everyone, only liars such as you. Even this latest post shows your use of deceit:
    1) To my question, "What do you think you prove by lying in calling me 'consistently dishonest' and mischaracterizing me in several other ways?" you answered, "I was merely agreeing with Conrau...". Cleary you went beyond this when you called me "consistently dishonest".
    2) Your statement that "you have a habit of calling everyone a liar" is an outright lie.

As for proof that you are a admitted liar, there is page 7 of the "The Jehovah's Witnesses Trade" thread:
    ToO: "You are what you are Robbie and that's a liar."
    RC: "yes yes, but as i stated we have already established that, have you never told a lie?"

Before I started posting on this forum, I'd was unaware of the general intense dislike of JWs. If you are an example of what JWs are about, it's not without merit. It's as if you are without conscience.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Nov '10 22:39
    Not everyone, only liars such as you. Even this latest post shows your use of deceit:
    1) To my question, "What do you think you prove by lying in calling me 'consistently dishonest' and mischaracterizing me in several other ways?" you answered, "I was merely agreeing with Conrau...". Cleary you went beyond this when you called me "consistently dishonest" ...[text shortened]... s are about, it's not without merit. It's as if you are without conscience.
    Lol, lets test it out shall we, have you never told a lie thinkofone? lets see if can honestly answer that question, no evasion, no condescension, no lying, have you ever told a lie?
  7. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    20 Nov '10 22:431 edit
    Lol, lets test it out shall we, have you never told a lie thinkofone? lets see if can honestly answer that question, no evasion, no condescension, no lying, have you ever told a lie?
    You gonna leave me hanging?

http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=135684&page=7#post_2572416
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Nov '10 22:53
    Originally posted by ua41
    You gonna leave me hanging?

http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=135684&page=7#post_2572416
    well actually from the top of my head i don't think there are any points of reference, that was my point. You see if animals are not conscientiously aware, then they cannot truly be described as consenting and may do something out of nothing more than instinct. To compare that to human sexuality I think is fundamentally flawed on this basis and also on the basis that i mentioned already, that well, homosexuality is contrary to nature in that nature at its fundamental level according to my understanding, wishes the genetic code to be passed on to another generation through procreation, making homosexual behaviour one contrary to nature. I am sorry if this is a bit garbled and i apologise that i cannot do justice to your post as i might wish, its late, i have had a long day and quite frankly my mind is a critical mass stage and about to implode 🙂
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 02:33
    You're a real piece of work. Like I said, " It's as if you are without conscience." Only such an individual would repeatedly tell lies in attempts to disparage someone and laugh it off when called on it.

I responded to your post to defend myself. I have little interest in discussing anything with you beyond that.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 03:30
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    Neither of us are led away with 'lusts'. My dispute with ThinkOfOne in this case is simply why he does not reply to my arguments. He simply states that I am not sharp enough, have not read it or need to wise up, etc. This exchange has to be one of my worst experiences on this forum. When posed directly with a question, he simply avoids it and says that I am 'afraid of truth'. I really can't understand it.
    Sorry Conrau, I wasn't refering to you or even ToO.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 15:28
    You're a real piece of work. Like I said, " It's as if you are without conscience." Only such an individual would repeatedly tell lies in attempts to disparage someone and laugh it off when called on it.

I responded to your post to defend myself. I have little interest in discussing anything with you beyond that.
    evasion, condescension, lack of honesty, failure to answer even a simple question, I rest my case, thank for demonstrating what was already known.
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 15:59
    evasion, condescension, lack of honesty, failure to answer even a simple question, I rest my case, thank for demonstrating what was already known.
    I don't feel compelled to answer irrelevant questions, especially from the likes of you. It's the type of question that might be asked by an immature twelve year old who was caught lying by his parents. Like such a child, you seem to think it relevant. There is no "lack of honesty" nor "evasiveness" in refusing to cater to your childishness.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 16:292 edits
    I don't feel compelled to answer irrelevant questions, especially from the likes of you. It's the type of question that might be asked by an immature twelve year old who was caught lying by his parents. Like such a child, you seem to think it relevant. There is no "lack of honesty" nor "evasiveness" in refusing to cater to your childishness.
    Lol, well don't answer it then, it merely provides more evidence of the charges that have been levelled against you, that of evasion, an inability/unwillingness to answer a straightforward question, the very same experience that Conrau had, knightmeister had and that i continue to have. mmm, interesting.

You see thinkofone being able to admit ones failings is a prerequisite to being able to build good relationships. How so? well, honesty is always good, but more importantly when others see that we are apologetic, admit that we are imperfect they are more inclined to respect that honesty, evasion only heightens the suspicion, also when others make mistakes against us, as they inevitable will do being prone to aberration , realising that we ourselves have also erred due to imperfection, they will solicit our empathy rather than our condemnation, building on the relationship rather than tearing it apart.

I have a theory that your failure to build relationships stems from a type of idea that you must be perfect, or rather seen to be perfect (a misunderstanding of the text found at Matthew 5:48, the folly of ignoring correct translation (complete is the meaning) and an inability to see the verse in the context of the entire Bible because of your insistence that its solely the teachings of Christ that are to be considered) What this leads to is a type of self righteousness, evident through your consistent condemnation of others, especially Christians and those who oppose your point of view.

would you like to relax on my couch for a moment, just wait till i get a notepad, the first half hour of consultation is free 😉
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 11:05
    Originally posted by josephw
    Neither quote even remotely mentions religion.

It doesn't take a religious person or a doctor to know that children growing up in a household where both partners share the same bed are subject to an unhealthy relationship. Everyone knows it's wrong. 99% of the human race doesn't share your demented ideas about sexuality. 99% of the human race considers ho ...[text shortened]...
    Homosexuality is wrong. Anyone exposing children to it is nothing short of a pedophile. imo
    Boy, are you stupid. Doesn't matteer how many kids you have, its like riding a bike or swimming; just cause you get older doesn't mean you automatically know how to swim/ride.. You gotta learn dude.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 11:09
    i do not accept the humans are animals argument for it cannot be proven that animals are actually aware of what they are doing, any more than a dog which tries to make love to the end of a sofa knows that its an inanimate object. Also sexual behaviour in animals may be absolutely detrimental for humans. Lions for example may mate and then hunt down ...[text shortened]... ficial for humans. Multiple sexual partners leads to all sorts of difficulties for humans also.
    Don't lump in humans with animals

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree