1. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    23 Mar '05 11:22
    And just to keep the boat balanced. From the book of Nephi 23, we again see God's kindness and gentleness:

23:15] Every one that is proud shall be thrust through; yea, and every one that is joined to the wicked shall fall by the sword.
    [23:16] Their children, also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled and their wives ravished.
    [23:17] Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver and gold, nor shall they delight in it.
    [23:18] Their bows shall also dash the young men to pieces, and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.

Nearly as good as the Medianites, eh Darfius?
  2. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    23 Mar '05 11:31
    Originally posted by Maustrauser
    And just to keep the boat balanced. From the book of Nephi 23, we again see God's kindness and gentleness:

23:15] Every one that is proud shall be thrust through; yea, and every one that is joined to the wicked shall fall by the sword.
    [23:16] Their children, also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled and their ...[text shortened]... the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.

Nearly as good as the Medianites, eh Darfius?
    well-it's those who are wicked. what, in your opinion, should have happened to hitler had he been taken alive?
  3. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    23 Mar '05 11:531 edit
    Originally posted by genius
    well-it's those who are wicked. what, in your opinion, should have happened to hitler had he been taken alive?
    I think the Nuremberg Trials would have been quite acceptable to me as a way of meeting out justice on Herr Hitler.

But I have to say, it never ceases to amaze me how you kind Fundie Christians are so willing for nasty cruelties to be inflicted on others - even if they are wicked. What happened to love and forgiveness?

And why is it acceptable for God to order people to "dash children to pieces?"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree