1. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 May '18 13:19
    Originally posted by @sonship
    [b] First Corinthians 12,13,14 all about the building up of the church. That is the church which Christ said He would build - His will, His purpose, His desire to bring in His kingdom.

God says our consecrated MOUTH is very much involved.
    YOU are fighting against that.[/b]
    You are your consecrated mouth will be cast out of the Kingdom of God. You are lying to people. The Church of Christ are those who will enter into the New Jerusalem. These are the overcomers from the seven churches.

Some will not enter because they did not overcome.
    Jesus said their names will be blotted out of the book of life.
    There are many mouth worshipers like you in these churches.
    They will be cast out.

By the way there is nothing called a 'consecrated mouth' in the Bible.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 May '18 15:236 edits
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    By the way there is nothing called a 'consecrated mouth' in the Bible.

You don't know much about consecration. Every member of our body should be consecrated to the Lord.

" May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable before You, O Jehovah, my rock and my Redeemer." (Psalm 19:14)

You foolish heretic.

The Apostle Paul said to present "our members" to Christ as "weapons of righteousness."

The mouth is one of the members of our body.

" Neither present your members as weapons of unrighteousness to sin,

but present yourselves to God as alive from the dead, and your MEMBERS as weapons of righteousness to God." (Rom. 6:13)

But the foolish little heretic blurts out there is nothing called a 'consecrated mouth' in the Bible.

Am I supposed to be impressed that you know the Bible well?

Presenting our members to God as weapons of righteousness does not include the consecration of our MOUTH - member, to God?

Thou FOOLISH ONE !!

Did the Bible tell us to PRESENT OUR BODIES a living sacrifice to God? Is the MOUTH a part of the body ?

" I exhort you therefor, brothers, through the compassions of God to present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, well pleasing to God, which is your reasonable service." (Roman 12:1)

This amounts to presenting the Christian's MOUTH for consecration to Christ.

We are told to "glorify God in your body". Is the Christian's MOUTH a part of the body of the Christian?

" For you have been bought with a price.

So then glorify God in your body." (1 Cor. 6:20)

But the little busybody heretic chimes in that there is nothing called a consecrated mouth to God ? You're speaking for yourself no doubt.

The FACT is taught.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 May '18 15:352 edits
    Folks this little heretic Rajk999 has more errors than you can shake a stick at.

It must be time for some atheist sympathy to cheer him up as being PICKED ON by mean old Christians.

Of course the MOUTH as a member of the consecrated body, indeed - the consecrated whole being, is a consecrated mouth to God.

Romans 6:19 ESV

I am speaking in human terms, because of your natural limitations. For just as you once presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness leading to sanctification.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 May '18 15:451 edit
    You are lying to people. The Church of Christ are those who will enter into the New Jerusalem. These are the overcomers from the seven churches.

You should get yourself a Recovery Version of the Bible and study the footnotes on the overcomers.

But if not, take ANY Bible you wish and NOTE ... They OVERCAME BY THE WORD OF THEIR TESTIMONY.

Don't look now. But that involves the MOUTH. Otherwise how could they have "the WORD of their testimony" ?

"And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the WORD of their TESTIMONY ... " (Rev. 10:11a)

The Christian who desires to be normal better learn to use her or his MOUTH to SPEAK out the truths of God's word as their testimony.

Look at your King James Version if you shrink in fear of a RcV.

Revelation 12:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 May '18 15:492 edits
    So little KneeJerk the Heretic (Rajk999) has his war on the worship of God with the MOUTH.

Meanwhile Paul exhorts the Christians in to glorify God in one accord and with one mouth.

Romans 15:6

" That with one accord you may with one MOUTH glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 May '18 15:56
    You are lying to people. The Church of Christ are those who will enter into the New Jerusalem. These are the overcomers from the seven churches.

You should get yourself a Recovery Version of the Bible and study the footnotes on the overcomers.

But if not, take ANY Bible you wish and NOTE ... They OVERCAME BY THE WORD OF THEIR TE ...[text shortened]... and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
    [/quote][/b]
    Get myself a recovery version so that I can become a mouth worshiping hypocrite like you ...LOL 😀
    The sheep of Christ cannot be indoctrinated or fooled.
    Sheep hear the voice of Christ
    They hear no other.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 May '18 16:055 edits
    Get myself a recovery version so that I can become a mouth worshiping hypocrite like you ...LOL 😀
    Sheep hear the voice of Christ
    They hear no other.
    Look it up in your King James then, grinning goon.

They overcame him by the word coming from their consecrated mouth - the word of their testimony.

You know, the Christian mouth that Satan is using YOU to fight against.

" Speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and psalming with your heart to the Lord,

Giving thanks at all times for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to our God and Father.

Being subject to one another in the fear of Christ." (Eph. 5:19-21)

These divine speakings and divine singings are a part of being filled in spirit.

'and do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissoluteness,

but be FILLED IN SPIRIT, SPEAKING ... to one another .. etc." (v. 18)

But you're isolated, alone, lonely, without fellowship or trust in any other believers. Isolated and detached and proud of it.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 May '18 16:16
    The consecrated mouth speaking on behalf of God's will is vital to small group gatherings of Christians.

Even if two or three get together in His name, the MOUTH is key to spiritual prayer, binding and loosing.

"And truly I say to you that if two of you are in harmony on earth concerning any matter for which they ask, it will be done for them from My Father who is in the heavens.

For where there are two or three gathered into My name, there am I in their midst." (Matt. 18:18,19)

No, No, I don't think Jesus had in mind requesting trivial things to spend on our WANTS and our lusts. The context is binding and loosing PRAYER to free up the bound brother and lose him and to BIND the evil activity against His kingdom.

"Truly I say to you, Whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on the earth shall have been loosed in heaven." (v.18)

Who can deny that the SPEAKING MOUTH is involved in this kind of authoritative prayer?

Who can deny the the worship here in and with divine authority involves the MOUTH of the two or three faith filled believers?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 May '18 16:352 edits
    Rajk999, look it up in your good old trusty King James Bible. None of this modern stuff like a Recovery Version.

Paul told Timothy to do the work of an evangelist and make full proof his ministry.

King James Bible - Second Timothy 4:5

But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

That requires the mouth doesn't it?

That requires a consecrated mouth to God and His work AND a worshipful mouth.

Should the sheep pay attention to that?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 May '18 16:431 edit

Good. Open up your reliable King James Bible and READ about the word of God being EATEN and being the joy and rejoicing of the prophet's heart.

KJV -

King James Version - Jeremiah 15:16

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Kinda involves a worshipful MOUTH there too, doesn't it?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jun '18 11:421 edit
    There is seemingly no end to the number of passages about a believer and his or her MOUTH in drawing close to God.

God is said in the OT to be enthroned upon the PRAISES of His saints!

" But You are holy, You who sit enthroned upon the praises of Israel. "

Who says obedience to God requires a SHUT MOUTH ??

" I will give much thanks to Jehovah with my mouth.

In the midst of the multitude I will praise Him." (Psalm 109:31)

But Rajk999 rails against worship with the believing and praising mouth.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jun '18 11:481 edit
    Not only was God enthroned upon the praises of His saints. He loves that the mouths of His saints be filled with praise.

Of course we do not mean empty and hypocritical acting.

"My mouth is filled with Your praise, With Your glory all day long." (Psalm 71:8)

How about a praising almost like a breathing - all DAY LONG. Praise the Lord. Lord Jesus I praise You.

Mouth worship is encouraged with obedience to God. Right?

Here God even put a new song INTO THE MOUTH of His saint.

" Then He put a new song in my mouth, A praise to our God.

Many will see it and fear, and they trust in Jehovah." (Psalm 40:3)

God Himself put a song of praise into the mouth of the believer. That's an encouragement to worship with the mouth.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '18 17:55
    There is seemingly no end to the number of passages about a believer and his or her MOUTH in drawing close to God.

God is said in the OT to be enthroned upon the PRAISES of His saints!

[b] " But You are holy, You who sit enthroned upon the praises of Israel. "

Who says obedience to God requires a SHUT MOUTH ??

...[text shortened]... 09:31) [/b] [/quote]

But Rajk999 rails against worship with the believing and praising mouth.[/b]
    Has rajk ever said if he prays? I would be surprised if he has stated that one way or the other.

I suspect rajk thinks prayer is a waste of time because one instead could and should be doing “good works,” the meaningless mantra which he never quantifies or defines.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jun '18 18:20
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Has rajk ever said if he prays? I would be surprised if he has stated that one way or the other.

I suspect rajk thinks prayer is a waste of time because one instead could and should be doing “good works,” the meaningless mantra which he never quantifies or defines.
    All such questions about his personal practices he doesn't discuss. That is unless he is boasting that he trusts no churches.

No helpful personal experience or personal experience nearly of any kind, does he write about here.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 01:572 edits
    Listen to this song and read along the lyrics.

YouTube : =TheLordShallGetTheGlory

"Our mouth shut up defeats us and wins the Devil's smile.
    So why not open battle and chase him all the while?"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree