1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 01:19
    @karoly-aczel said
    are you serious?

it means I wouldn't do it just because of what society may or may not think
    Would you wish - say - a Muslim taxi driver 'Happy Holiday' if it was a Muslim holy day and the topic had come up in your conversation? Or do you still "agree" with chaney3's sentiment?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 02:16
    @fmf said
    Would you wish - say - a Muslim taxi driver 'Happy Holiday' if it was a Muslim holy day and the topic had come up in your conversation? Or do you still "agree" with chaney3's sentiment?
    I have made myself clear enough on this matter.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 03:04
    @karoly-aczel said
    I have made myself clear enough on this matter.
    You have not been "clear". You have been wriggling. You seemed to align yourself with an ugly sentiment. And you have been back-peddling and pouting ever since.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 03:06
    @karoly-aczel said
    not religiously 🙂
    Would you wish a Muslim 'Happy Holiday' if it was a Muslim holy day and, if you did, what would it mean (to you) to do this "not religiously"?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 03:17
    This is what I mean about "neutral zone" . On and on ... never stop to go back and read the breadcrumb trails....
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 03:20
    @karoly-aczel said
    This is what I mean about "neutral zone" . On and on ... never stop to go back and read the breadcrumb trails....
    If you need to distance yourself from the earlier misanthropic blurt, just say so. Clearly. No need for all this silly squirming.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 03:48
    @fmf said
    If you need to distance yourself from the earlier misanthropic blurt, just say so. Clearly. No need for all this silly squirming.
    blah effin blah ...
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 04:09
    @karoly-aczel said
    blah effin blah ...
    Are you one of these Australians who is drawn towards Pauline Hanson's One Nation? To be honest, prior to whatever happened that made you the way you now are, I would not have dreamed of asking you but now it seems relevant.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 08:27
    @fmf said
    Are you one of these Australians who is drawn towards Pauline Hanson's One Nation? To be honest, prior to whatever happened that made you the way you now are, I would not have dreamed of asking you but now it seems relevant.
    drawn? australian? now u have let ur imagination run off
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 08:29
    things are clearly not what they seem
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 08:42
    @karoly-aczel said
    I have answered ... couple of times.

I believe one of the answers was "I dont care"

I could be wrong
    I thought you were never wrong?

Guess you are wrong even about that, hey.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 08:50
    @karoly-aczel said
    drawn? australian? now u have let ur imagination run off
    You have become a trying-so-hard-to-be-swaggering misanthrope, bigot and misogynist (like many One Nation supporters are). It's almost the exact opposite of the thoughtful stand up guy you used to be.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 21:10
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I thought you were never wrong?

Guess you are wrong even about that, hey.
    buzz off insect... you never thought anything positive about me ever. So I say BUZZ OFF INSECT
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 21:142 edits
    @fmf said
    You have become a trying-so-hard-to-be-swaggering misanthrope, bigot and misogynist (like many One Nation supporters are). It's almost the exact opposite of the thoughtful stand up guy you used to be.
    Your opinion of me is irrelevant...

I'm universally despised if not outright hated. In the past months I have been accused of several thefts, child abuse, spitting at people, damaging other' property, racism, sexism... and this is only what I know about. All false.
    I can and do always hold my head up high, I've never been in trouble with the police, always tell the truth and try to help others where I can.

Truth is the truth and if there was any truth to what people accused me off then I'm sure there would be evidence.
    So, FMF. any evidence?
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 21:14
    @karoly-aczel said
    buzz off insect... you never thought anything positive about me ever. So I say BUZZ OFF INSECT
    That's not true. You were a perfectly splendid fellow, chilled and fun to communicate with. That was of course until you returned with a complete character transplant rendering you thoroughly repugnant and foul-mouthed. There is very little left I'm afraid to like.

So how about you buzz off?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree