1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12696
    11 Feb '14 04:22
    Allah and Jehovah are NOT the Same God (1/2)

    YouTube

    Allah and Jehovah are NOT the Same God (2/2)

    YouTube
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12696
    11 Feb '14 04:45
    A Muslim challenges Christian Ravi Zacharias about original sin.

    YouTube


    Debate ending proving Islam false

    YouTube
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35531
    11 Feb '14 17:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Allah and Jehovah are NOT the Same God (1/2)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmAboeJUQGk

    Allah and Jehovah are NOT the Same God (2/2)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5swdpcqohhs
    The God of Abraham is whom both these religions worship.

    The difference lies in what each one did with Him after Abraham.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    11 Feb '14 17:16
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Allah and Jehovah are NOT the Same God
    FAIL
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    11 Feb '14 17:47
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Allah and Jehovah are NOT the Same God (1/2)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmAboeJUQGk

    Allah and Jehovah are NOT the Same God (2/2)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5swdpcqohhs
    This is silly, and just another pathetic attempt to use human reason and logic to deal with the subject of God (whatever name you choose to give him.) It won't work folks. God is very far above our human understanding, and stop attacking the Muslim faith, it's very possible Jews Christians and Muslims all worship the same God. 😏
  6. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    11 Feb '14 20:14
    Originally posted by bill718 to RJHinds
    This is silly, and just another pathetic attempt to use human reason and logic to deal with the subject of God (whatever name you choose to give him.) It won't work folks. God is very far above our human understanding, and stop attacking the Muslim faith, it's very possible Jews Christians and Muslims all worship the same God. 😏
    I don't know enough about God(s) to be certain of exactly what, if it exists,
    Jews, Christians, and Muslims worship. As far as I can understand it,
    however, Jews, Christians, and Muslims worship the same God, while
    having some differences about 'Is Jesus the son of God?' (as Christians
    believe) or 'Is Muhammad the prophet of God?' (as Muslims believe).

    I believe that none of these differences among Jews, Christians, and Muslims
    are important enough to be worth killing or even hating someone else.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12696
    12 Feb '14 05:23
    Originally posted by bill718
    This is silly, and just another pathetic attempt to use human reason and logic to deal with the subject of God (whatever name you choose to give him.) It won't work folks. God is very far above our human understanding, and stop attacking the Muslim faith, it's very possible Jews Christians and Muslims all worship the same God. 😏
    Only true Christians worship the true God.

    Jesus speaking to the scribes and Pharisees:

    "Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying:

    ‘These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
    And honor Me with their lips,
    But their heart is far from Me.
    And in vain they worship Me,
    Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ ”


    (Matthew 15:8-9 NKJV)

    Therefore the Lord said:

    “Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths
    And honor Me with their lips,
    But have removed their hearts far from Me,
    And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men,
    Therefore, behold, I will again do a marvelous work
    Among this people,
    A marvelous work and a wonder;
    For the wisdom of their wise men shall perish,
    And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden.”


    (Isaiah 29:13-14 NKJV)
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    1994
    12 Feb '14 05:59
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Allah and Jehovah are NOT the Same God
    Why don't a Jew, a Christian, and a Muslim all jump off a bridge together and see whether they meet in the same place hereafter? That'll settle this once and for all.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12696
    12 Feb '14 06:44
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Why don't a Jew, a Christian, and a Muslim all jump off a bridge together and see whether they meet in the same place hereafter? That'll settle this once and for all.
    But will the rest of us remaining alive on the earth know the answer from that? I think not.
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    1994
    12 Feb '14 08:20
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    But will the rest of us remaining alive on the earth know the answer from that? I think not.
    If you're dying to know, find yourself a Jew and a Muslim and take the plunge.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12696
    12 Feb '14 09:54
    Originally posted by moonbus
    If you're dying to know, find yourself a Jew and a Muslim and take the plunge.
    I already know without dying.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    12 Feb '14 11:19
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I already know without dying.
    Just as deluded as you always were, you and a few billion other poor deluded folks who fell sway to some religious huckster.
  13. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    12 Feb '14 19:591 edit
    Originally posted by moonbus ro RJHinds
    Why don't a Jew, a Christian, and a Muslim all jump off a bridge together and see whether they meet in
    the same place hereafter? That'll settle this once and for all.
    But God (if existing) might prefer to judge this Jew, Christian, and Muslim
    on account of their individual deeds rather than simply on account of
    belonging to their religions.
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    1994
    12 Feb '14 21:02
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    But God (if existing) might prefer to judge this Jew, Christian, and Muslim
    on account of their individual deeds rather than simply on account of
    belonging to their religions.
    As I have been instructed at another thread here recently, it is faith, not deeds, which is judged.
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    12 Feb '14 22:13
    Originally posted by moonbus
    As I have been instructed at another thread here recently, it is faith, not deeds, which is judged.
    You get into heaven based on weight (mass).

    Job 31:6 let God weigh me in honest scales

    Proverbs 16:2 All a person's ways seem pure to them, but motives are weighed
Back to Top