1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '14 01:45
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The apostle Paul writes to the Christians in Corinth ...

According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is. If anyone’s work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.

(1 Corinthians 3:10-15 NKJV)
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 05:32
    Fact or Not Fact:
    --------------------

Muslim Mythology includes Allah as a moon God?

If it is true, then Allah was changed into the concept of God Almighty.

If it is true, then Allah is not the Father of Jesus.

Whatever, the case, God never changes, and all religions do not hold the God of the bible as God Almighty in their own religious ways.

King James Version
    ===============
    Malachi 3: 6
    For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
  3. Standard memberNick Bourbaki
    Son of FMF
    In front of the TV
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 06:49
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    [...] ...all religions do not hold the God of the bible as God Almighty in their own religious ways.
    Different religions have different theologies and different literature.
  4. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 06:57
    Nick and Others,
    Therefore, we don't all worship God in our own ways. We will not all be saved.
  5. Standard memberNick Bourbaki
    Son of FMF
    In front of the TV
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 07:01
    Nick and Others,
    Therefore, we don't all worship God in our own ways. We will not all be saved.
    Of course people of different religions worship God in their own ways. That you think you will be saved, and others not, is a facet of your own religious beliefs. It doesn't really mean anything to people from other religions.
  6. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 07:14
    Nick,
    With One God, there is one Way of salvation and not many. All religions are not right at the same time.
  7. Standard memberNick Bourbaki
    Son of FMF
    In front of the TV
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 07:20
    Nick,
    With One God, there is one Way of salvation and not many. All religions are not right at the same time.
    I take it you think your religion is right and that the other religions are not right. You are not alone. I would imagine most religious people share your view of other people's religions.
  8. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 07:21
    Nick,
    And, I guess, it was wolfgang that brought up God being a jealous God. God let Israel know that He is a jealous God. No small letter gods were to be worshiped, bowed to, or served.
  9. Standard memberNick Bourbaki
    Son of FMF
    In front of the TV
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 07:23
    Nick,
    And, I guess, it was wolfgang that brought up God being a jealous God. God let Israel know that He is a jealous God. No small letter gods were to be worshiped, bowed to, or served.
    As far as I know this is pretty much the Muslim stance on "small letter gods" too.
  10. Standard memberNick Bourbaki
    Son of FMF
    In front of the TV
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 07:44
    Muslim Mythology includes Allah as a moon God?
    The 'Allah as a moon god' meme is a hoax dating back to 1994 that has been perpetrated by (and perpetrated on) Evangelical Christians.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 07:54
    This thread are created because of RJHinds own personal jihad.
    Why? Because he feels threatened by islam, his faith is weak.
    He is full of ignorance, don't want to learn anything new, because it would threaten his own beliefs.
  12. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 17:42
    Nick,
    How can we say for certain that a mythological being was not changed into a being that is God, Almighty?
  13. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 17:51
    Wolfgang,
    One way to interpret the bible is with other bible passages. Do other bible passages support physical scales for weight to be a way of judgement by God.
  14. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 19:511 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    This is silly, and just another pathetic attempt to use human reason and logic to deal with the subject of God (whatever name you choose to give him.) It won't work folks. God is very far above our human understanding, and stop attacking the Muslim faith, it's very possible Jews Christians and Muslims all worship the same God. 😏
    Yes, they do worship the same God. The American Indians worship the Great Spirit, and this Spirit is God.
  15. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 22:46
    Pudgenik,
    The Muslims may worship Allah. Christians are to worship the Father of Jesus. The Israelites may worship God Almighty.

What is taught to each group of people is different. The Israelites and Christians do want to worship the same God. Muslims worship a god called Allah. Allah has not son right?

The God of the bible has a Son. The Israelites, I guess, are still waiting for the Son of God. Don't Muslims look for their own coming Messiah?

Worshiping the same God should lead to 3 groups believing the same things. Muslims want to kill Israel, right? So, how can Muslims worship the same God as the God of Israel? Israel and Christians do believe in the same God, but not all things about the same God are believed by both groups. Muslims deny the bible in part and do not believe that Issac is a son through whom the blessing of God came. Muslims deny the bible in part. I don't know how much.

If Muslims and Christians believe in the same God, then why do Muslims and Christians use 2 separate texts? Why do the 2 texts teach different things. The Muslims may think that they believe in the God of the bible but they deny Christ as Savior. Their God is Allah, not the Father of Christ, the Savior of the world. Lastly, Muslims believe that they need to earn their way to God. Christians believe that God saves them by faith in Christ.

When we worship God, we must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

King James Version
    ===============
    John 4: 24
    God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree