My Perception of Spirituality

My Perception of Spirituality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C

EDMONTON ALBERTA

Moves
22 Aug 08

There is only us. You and Me and Everyone.

There is no god "out there". God is here, at all moments, within yourself and all people everywhere. "Gods will" is what we project into the universe.

We create the collective reality, the collective experience, based on our expectations and what intentions we project into the world as a whole of humanity on this planet.

Imagine all the people experiencing sadness, hopelessness, depression and negative thoughts, experiencing their own "dark side" that we all have.

Imagine if all these people chose to project love, hope, courage and happiness into the universe instead. Would the reality we experience change to suit this new projection?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Aug 08

Originally posted by ChessJester

There is no god "out there". God is here, at all moments, within yourself and all people everywhere. "Gods will" is what we project into the universe.

We create the collective reality, the collective experience, based on our expectations and what intentions we project into the world as a whole of humanity ...[text shortened]... the universe instead. Would the reality we experience change to suit this new projection?
It is well known that people who have positive outlooks live healthier lives and people who are depressed don't live as long. Are you suggesting if every human on the planet projected nice thoughts, earthquakes would disappear, the ozone layer would fix itself, the current recession would end?

Z

Moves
26 Aug 08

Originally posted by sonhouse
It is well known that people who have positive outlooks live healthier lives and people who are depressed don't live as long. Are you suggesting if every human on the planet projected nice thoughts, earthquakes would disappear, the ozone layer would fix itself, the current recession would end?
nice thoughts and a dollar would get you a dollar worth of cheese.

by themselves happy thoughts can't do anything. but a person with happy thoughts can achieve more than the same person being depressed

d

Moves
22 Jun 09

God exists.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Jun 09

Originally posted by ChessJester

We create the collective reality, the collective experience, based on our expectations and what intentions we project into the world as a whole of humanity ...[text shortened]... the universe instead. Would the reality we experience change to suit this new projection?
This is exactly the progressive thinking needed.
You have a fine perception of reality
😉

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Jun 09
1 edit

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
nice thoughts and a dollar would get you a dollar worth of cheese.

by themselves happy thoughts can't do anything. but a person with happy thoughts can achieve more than the same person being depressed
happy thoughts CAN do something,never underestimate the power of our minds!
The most simplest,naive thoughts (childlike thoughts) through to the most intricate thoughts of campasion for others,etc. shapes the reality we live in. The power of positive thoughts are stronger than the power of negatives ones

j

Moves
23 Jun 09
1 edit

Before the night I called out the name Jesus to speak to Jesus I never had peace of heart about life.

I thought deep and hard, and argued about many philosophical issues, God, existence, the whole nine yards. But I had no peace in my heart.

In the morning I formed an opinion and thought "I've got it. This is now my belief." But by the time the evening came I had to change it to something else. No system of philosophy, no argument, no opinion or outlook really gave me peace in my soul.

I had to constantly shift because I was only dealing with the mind. There was a deeper unrest in me. There was a deeper hunger in me. All the zany philosophies (or sober serious ones) did not touch that innermost core of my being. There there was only a hollow vacuum.

When I prayed to God I ended up calling on the name of Jesus. And at the moment I submitted myself to Jesus I felt like a FLUSHED TOILET. Years of CRAP built up in my being got flushed out. And the Holy Spirit of God rushed in. The innermost being was finally touched. The innermost peace and rest within myself was finally brought to life.

Now when I came to the passage in John chapter 7, I could say "I know that. I know what Jesus is talking about there!"

"Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink.

He who believes into Me, as the Scripture said, out of his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water.

But this He said concerning the Spirit, whom those who believed into Him were about to receive; for the Spirit was not yet, because Jesus had not yet been glorified." (John 7:37-39)

j

Moves
23 Jun 09

Originally posted by daniel58
God exists.
God does exist. God lives.