1. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 08:141 edit
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    Jesus was the Christ and I believe it is this Christ consciousness that we can achieve. Buddha, Krishna, etc, these guys were the Christ as well.
    What? Who mentioned heresy? You must be joking! The Chess Express is perfectly right...

But you forgot David Blain... surely he is better than Krishna, if not quite as good as Buddha??

(And what about David Copperfield... and Paul Daniels... why should we be restricted to three messiahs?)

D'oh!
  2. Colorado
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 21:32
    Originally posted by sjeg
    What? Who mentioned heresy? You must be joking! The Chess Express is perfectly right...

But you forgot David Blain... surely he is better than Krishna, if not quite as good as Buddha??

(And what about David Copperfield... and Paul Daniels... why should we be restricted to three messiahs?)

D'oh!
    Boy I hope that's sarcasim 😀
  3. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    13 Oct '05 15:33
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    Boy I hope that's sarcasim 😀
    Did Jesus walk through the great wall of china? Not even in your own two thousand year old list of miracles does he do anything as cool as Blaine and Copperfield have done. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree