1. Newcastle upon tyne
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 09:37
    I heard off my teacher that there are Nazi today and there getting stronger? I don't Konw How anyone in the right mind would want to be a nazi! and do the same thing hitler did (Some of those thing you don't want to know!) can some check this up please and I will cam down! 😠
  2. Joined
    18 Mar '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 09:45
    There are modern day (or neo-)nazis, though the original doctine has changed radically over the years. You need to understand that the nazi doctine was originally a radical offshoot of Christianity. They persecuted the Jewish people for what was (at least in their minds) divine retribution for the condemnation of Jesus Christ. I'm not saying I agree with these ideals (because personally I don't) but I really wish more people would think of where this came from before they get upset about it and fly off the handle condemning them using the same Christian doctrine that spawned it.
    Just my two cents 🙂

Kleedrac
  3. Newcastle upon tyne
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 10:001 edit
    Also Do you know Combat 18! the 1-A and the 8-H Meaning Adolf Hitler they Make fight happen like a football match tell football fans something and the football fans start fight the other supporter! very clever but not nice. 🙁
  4. Standard memberRedmike
    Godless Commie
    Glasgow
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 10:07
    Originally posted by vhouckham
    Also Do you know Combat 18! the 1-A and the 8-H Meaning Adolf Hitler they Make fight happen like a football match tell football fans something and the football fans start fight the other supporter! very clever but not nice. 🙁
    Yes, C18 are just the 'military' wing of the British National Party and the National Front, our very own local fascists.
  5. Standard memberVarg
    Thinking...
    Odersfelt
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 10:13
    Originally posted by Redmike
    Yes, C18 are just the 'military' wing of the British National Party.
    Replace "are" with "were" and you just about have it.
  6. Standard memberVarg
    Thinking...
    Odersfelt
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 10:14
    Originally posted by kleedrac
    There are modern day (or neo-)nazis, though the original doctine has changed radically over the years. You need to understand that the nazi doctine was originally a radical offshoot of Christianity. They persecuted the Jewish people for what was (at least in their minds) divine retribution for the condemnation of Jesus Christ. I'm not saying I agree wit ...[text shortened]... emning them using the same Christian doctrine that spawned it.
    Just my two cents 🙂

Kleedrac
    I'm not sure there is anything right in this post at all...
  7. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 10:53
    There are modern day (or neo-)nazis, though the original doctine has changed radically over the years. You need to understand that the nazi doctine was originally a radical offshoot of Christianity. They persecuted the Jewish people for what was (at least in their minds) divine retribution for the condemnation of Jesus Christ. I'm not saying I agree wit ...[text shortened]... emning them using the same Christian doctrine that spawned it.
    Just my two cents 🙂

Kleedrac
    Not even a reasonable facsimile of truth.
    Adolf Hitler blamed the Jews for Germany losing WWI. Jewish bankers refused to extend loans to the German government during WWI.
    Considering the way Jews were persecuted even before Hitler rose to power it is entirely understandable.
    Yhe Inquisition was about persecuting Jews because they were "the killers of Christ". Or was that just another example of "Christian " love, lol.

In Love there is Life
    Angela
  8. London
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 10:55
    Just my two cents 🙂

Kleedrac
    Rubbish!
  9. England
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 10:58
    there is a problem with the anti BNP as peple are being ignored by the present goverments so these turn to people who feed there fears and phobias, that is why about 15% of voters vote the way they do, (took the figure from a local election so its not 100% true as there must be a + or -). But im in that group as i dislike the policys and hype of the main groups and now im considering a protest vote or abstain, Since all partys encourage voting the protest vote is there option, But why is this debate in spiritual ???
  10. Standard memberRedmike
    Godless Commie
    Glasgow
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 12:09
    Originally posted by stoker
    there is a problem with the anti BNP as peple are being ignored by the present goverments so these turn to people who feed there fears and phobias, that is why about 15% of voters vote the way they do, (took the figure from a local election so its not 100% true as there must be a + or -). But im in that group as i dislike the policys and hype of the main grou ...[text shortened]... artys encourage voting the protest vote is there option, But why is this debate in spiritual ???
    The BNP gets nothing like 15% of the vote. They might do in isolated by-elections, but that's not the same thing.
  11. Standard memberRedmike
    Godless Commie
    Glasgow
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 12:10
    Originally posted by Varg
    Replace "are" with "were" and you just about have it.
    Of course, you take the view that the BNP aren't far right, never mind that they are neo-Nazis, so you're not going to accept any link between C18 and the BNP.
  12. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 12:17
    The BNP aren't far right? How so?
  13. Standard memberRedmike
    Godless Commie
    Glasgow
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 12:31
    Originally posted by Starrman
    The BNP aren't far right? How so?
    That's Varg's position - http://www.chessatwork.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=9707
  14. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 14:431 edit
    There are modern day (or neo-)nazis, though the original doctine has changed radically over the years. You need to understand that the nazi doctine was originally a radical offshoot of Christianity. They persecuted the Jewish people for ...[text shortened]... istian doctrine that spawned it.
    Just my two cents 🙂

Kleedrac
    kleedrac: "You need to understand that the nazi doctine was originally a radical offshoot of Christianity."

Would you be so kind to read the encyclical "Mit Brennender Sorge" from 1937 ? You can read there how the Church condems the Nazi-doctrine as a "pre-Christian Germanic conception of substituting a dark and impersonal destiny for the personal God" and as the enemy of everything the Church and the Gospel teaches. Christian faith as tought by the Roman Catholic Church and the Nazi-doctrine are opposites in every way.

MIT BRENNENDER SORGE
    ENCYCLICAL OF POPE PIUS XI
    ON THE CHURCH AND THE GERMAN REICH

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/pius_xi/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-xi_enc_14031937_mit-brennender-sorge_en.html

Just two quotes from the encyclical written in 1937:

"The experiences of these last years have fixed responsibilities and laid bare intrigues, which from the outset only aimed at a war of extermination. In the furrows, where We tried to sow the seed of a sincere peace, other men - the "enemy" of Holy Scripture - oversowed the cockle of distrust, unrest, hatred, defamation, of a determined hostility overt or veiled, fed from many sources and wielding many tools, against Christ and His Church. They, and they alone with their accomplices, silent or vociferous, are today responsible, should the storm of religious war, instead of the rainbow of peace, blacken the German skies." (1937)

"Whoever follows that so-called pre-Christian Germanic conception of substituting a dark and impersonal destiny for the personal God, denies thereby the Wisdom and Providence of God who "Reacheth from end to end mightily, and ordereth all things sweetly" (Wisdom viii. 1). Neither is he a believer in God."

kleedrac: "You need to understand that the nazi doctine was originally a radical offshoot of Christianity."

As I made clear this statement can be placed under the P of Propaganda, not under the F of Fact.

15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 17:581 edit
    Originally posted by vhouckham
    I heard off my teacher that there are Nazi today and there getting stronger? I don't Konw How anyone in the right mind would want to be a nazi! and do the same thing hitler did (Some of those thing you don't want to know!) can some check this up please and I will cam down! 😠
    The majority of fascists aren't really nazi's.
    Yes, there are a few real head cases who do worship Hitler and stroll around suffering from Strangelove's syndrome, but they are a minority.

The majority of fascists are just ordinary, everyday, people who are scared. It's very easy to blame all a country's problems on minority groups and whatever.
    Nowadays it isn't really the Jews which are targetted by the extreme right, it's Moslims and refugees.

Where do these fascists get it from? Well, just listen to the media. Just listen to your government and just look at the anti-immigration laws being passed through-out the world at this moment in time.
    You can't really blame people for being frightened.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred and hatred leads to suffering.

Even Yoda can tell you that!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree