Nazi Are Back!!

Nazi Are Back!!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V
Thinking...

Odersfelt

Moves
18 Mar 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Redmike
That's Varg's position - http://www.chessatwork.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=9707
That's right. Combat 18 are far right, BNP aren't.
C18 were "security" for BNP, but were expelled for being thugs (I know you'll think that's funny, RedMike!).

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
18 Mar 05

Originally posted by Varg
That's right. Combat 18 are far right, BNP aren't.
C18 were "security" for BNP, but were expelled for being thugs (I know you'll think that's funny, RedMike!).
The BNP aren't far right?

From their manifest:

...Free London from the asylum tide
London is bursting at the seams. The Labour Government and Ken Livingstone have made it a magnet for bogus ‘asylum seekers’ and economic migrants, both legal and illegal....

and

...A BNP government would introduce tougher law and order policies. These include much stiffer sentences for criminals, the birch for persistent, violent offenders and the reintroduction of the death penalty for premeditated murde...

and

...Now the threat is from Moslem fundamentalists and an attack has been made all the
more likely by the Government's unjustifiable involvement in the Iraqi war and
uncontrolled immigration into Britain. So long as we do not control who comes in and
who stays in our country the threat, that Londoners have to face every day now, will
remain
The BNP says that along with those who are here illegally, any immigrants who have
the audacity to preach hatred of our society should be deported – no prolonged
appeals procedures; no expensive legal aid at our expense – just deported....

and

...The almost unbearable pressure for new homes, which has fuelled the property price
boom that has priced most Londoners out of the market, is directly linked to the influx
of hundreds of thousands of ‘asylum seekers’ and economic migrants to London.
This is another problem that can only be tackled by addressing the cause....

Sorry Varg, but if this isn't right-wing rhetoric, then I tremble at what you WOULD call right wing.

V
Thinking...

Odersfelt

Moves
18 Mar 05

Originally posted by shavixmir
The BNP aren't far right?

From their manifest:

...Free London from the asylum tide
London is bursting at the seams. The Labour Government and Ken Livingstone have made it a magnet for bogus ‘asylum seekers’ and economic migrants, both legal and illegal....

and

...A BNP government would introduce tougher law and order policies. These include ...[text shortened]... Varg, but if this isn't right-wing rhetoric, then I tremble at what you WOULD call right wing.
Sorry, but I don't see how anyone can call these things far right.
These are things which the majority of Tory MPs might have said a decade ago without nazi comparisons.
Right wing - yes, far right - no way!

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
18 Mar 05

Sorry, but I don't see how anyone can call these things far right.
These are things which the majority of Tory MPs might have said a decade ago without nazi comparisons.
Right wing - yes, far right - no way!
They're a capitalist party.
They're blaming all their woes on minority groups.
They're patriotic.
They use scare-mongering and scape-goating to create a bond.

And yes, various tory party members do spout this same rubbish, Like Tebbit and his cronies. They are far-right as well.

S

Moves
18 Mar 05

I have to agree with Shav here. These sort of policies are exacty the same things the Nazi party started with. Conservatism is right-wing. Blaming immigrants for the housing market rise in London (which I should add is plainly false) and preparing their immediate deportion is far-right. It offers no attempt to find a suitable alternative or sensible approach to solving the problem, it just jumps straight in and removes what it believes to be the cause (without first offering any justification for this position) and with no regard to the further reaches of the outcome of such action. I cannot agree with a stance that says the BNP are not far right wing and I dread to think what life under a BNP government would be like.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
18 Mar 05

Originally posted by Starrman
I and preparing their immediate deportion is [b]far-right. [/b]
Besides,

Deportation is the great myth which can't be carried out.
If someone doesn't have a passport, where on earth would they be deported to?

"Hey Afghanistan...we have one of your citizens."
"Yeah? Prove it. We don't want him either."

See...

S

Moves
18 Mar 05

Originally posted by shavixmir
Besides,

Deportation is the great myth which can't be carried out.
If someone doesn't have a passport, where on earth would they be deported to?

"Hey Afghanistan...we have one of your citizens."
"Yeah? Prove it. We don't want him either."

See...
The Isle of Wight?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
18 Mar 05

The Isle of Wight?
you're worse than the nazis.

Imagine someone sending someone there? Man...
You have a cruel, cruel, streak to you...

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
19 Mar 05

My impression of the Nazis is that they glorified the Vikings and related groups, like the Saxons. These groups were known for attacking and settling land they didn't originate from - Britain (renamed England for the conquering Angles) is a notable early example which these guys conquered twice - first with the Dark Age invasions of the Angles, Jutes and Saxons, and then when the Normans came over and conquered it again. The Normans themselves were Viking type people who took land in France from the local Franks, I think.

Another example was how Germanic tribes sacked Rome. This is when they began to associate themselves with Christianity.

The tradition was continued with the British Empire. The United States of America is the latest in the line of superpowers which traces it's might back to the conquests of Germanic peoples over natives. Angles and Saxons take Britain, which takes America...

Christianity I think was a useful tool to these people who wanted to be known as the new Roman Empire. The roots go farther back however.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
19 Mar 05

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
My impression of the Nazis is that they glorified the Vikings and related groups, like the Saxons. These groups were known for attacking and settling land they didn't originate from - Britain (renamed England for the conquering Angles) is a notable early example which these guys conquered twice - first with the Dark Age invasions of the Angles, Jute ...[text shortened]... these people who wanted to be known as the new Roman Empire. The roots go farther back however.
Interestingly, if one really wanted to figure out who the "Roman Empire" is today, one might look towards Germany, Britain and the Commonwealth, and the United States of America.

I mention this only because someone in a recent thread in this forum claimed the Vatican was the Roman Empire.

V
Thinking...

Odersfelt

Moves
19 Mar 05
1 edit

I have to agree with Shav here. These sort of policies are exacty the same things the Nazi party started with. Conservatism is [b]right-wing. Blaming immigrants for the housing market rise in London (which I should add is plainly fa ...[text shortened]... d I dread to think what life under a BNP government would be like.[/b]
The BNP ae not calling for repatriation (except for criminals they do).
If the BNP are far right, what are the National Front, Combat 18, etc. Or don't you differentiate?

S

Moves
20 Mar 05
1 edit

If the BNP are far right, what are the National Front, Combat 18, etc. Or don't you differentiate?
I would classify them as far-right and militant. The difference is not in the ideology but in the processes for expressing that ideology.

R
Godless Commie

Glasgow

Moves
21 Mar 05

We had this discussion before. If you read the original debate we had, you made this claim there as well. The BNP are in favour of voluntary repatriation. That's what it said in their last manifesto. What it also says, though, if there aren't enough 'volunteers', they'll introduce a compulsory scheme.
And they only call for repatriation of 'foreign' criminals. Not racist?

V
Thinking...

Odersfelt

Moves
21 Mar 05

Originally posted by Redmike
And they only call for repatriation of 'foreign' criminals. Not racist?
We can't deport British crims, but I don't see why we should pay for the world's criminals to stay in our prisons.
Is that racist?

R
Godless Commie

Glasgow

Moves
22 Mar 05

We can't deport British crims, but I don't see why we should pay for the world's criminals to stay in our prisons.
Is that racist?
Depends on your definition of 'British' and 'foreign'.