1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223257
    12 Nov '05 22:11
    Made you look! LOL

    The Book of Nemesio 1:1-3

    1 I am wrong all the time. 2 I have no clue of life. 3 I know Jesus is the way but I don't want to accept what Christian believe.
  2. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Joined
    05 Mar '02
    Moves
    32455
    12 Nov '05 22:15
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Made you look! LOL

    The Book of Nemesio 1:1-3

    1 I am wrong all the time. 2 I have no clue of life. 3 I know Jesus is the way but I don't want to accept what Christian believe.
    I have to laugh, RBHILL. Seriously. Have a rec.

    Nemesio

    P.S., I forgive you.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    12 Nov '05 22:56
    RB, I am wondering if you could write some scripture for others on the site like myself.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223257
    12 Nov '05 23:45
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    I have to laugh, RBHILL. Seriously. Have a rec.

    Nemesio

    P.S., I forgive you.
    Thanks for forgiving me. I see you have a heart. Glad you liked it.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223257
    12 Nov '05 23:45
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    RB, I am wondering if you could write some scripture for others on the site like myself.
    Nah.
  6. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    13 Nov '05 00:23
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Made you look! LOL

    The Book of Nemesio 1:1-3

    1 I am wrong all the time. 2 I have no clue of life. 3 I know Jesus is the way but I don't want to accept what Christian believe.
    From 1, it would follow that 2 and 3 are not true. On the other hand, 1 obviously can't be true, so it's impossible to tell whether 2 or 3 are true or not. So all we can conclude is that The Book of Nemesio is mystical.
  7. Colorado
    Joined
    11 May '04
    Moves
    11981
    13 Nov '05 00:363 edits
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    From 1, it would follow that 2 and 3 are not true. On the other hand, 1 obviously can't be true, so it's impossible to tell whether 2 or 3 are true or not. So all we can conclude is that The Book of Nemesio is mystical.
    OOOooommmmmm
  8. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Joined
    05 Mar '02
    Moves
    32455
    13 Nov '05 00:41
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    From 1, it would follow that 2 and 3 are not true. On the other hand, 1 obviously can't be true, so it's impossible to tell whether 2 or 3 are true or not. So all we can conclude is that The Book of Nemesio is mystical.
    I'd reveal more to you, but your head would blow up.
  9. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Joined
    13 Nov '03
    Moves
    20532
    13 Nov '05 01:07
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    I'd reveal more to you, but your head would blow up.
    Do it now!!!🙄
  10. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    13 Nov '05 01:201 edit
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    I'd reveal more to you, but your head would blow up.
    Go ahead. RBHILL's logic already caused a short-circuit, so the damage is done.
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    13 Nov '05 02:48
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Nah.
    Well, give it some thought. I don't like being left out. I think a thread like that would have great potential to show people your gift of humor. In all seriousness, humor is a great vehicle to show people another aspect of faith.
  12. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    13 Nov '05 02:51
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Made you look! LOL

    The Book of Nemesio 1:1-3

    1 I am wrong all the time. 2 I have no clue of life. 3 I know Jesus is the way but I don't want to accept what Christian believe.
    Is this the entirety of the Book of Nemesio? Surely it's longer than three brief sentences. Where is the rest?
  13. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    13 Nov '05 03:16
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Is this the entirety of the Book of Nemesio? Surely it's longer than three brief sentences. Where is the rest?
    It was burned by the church as being heretical. As a result it only came down to us in fragments. Our knowledge of the book of Nemesio, therefore, comes mainly from Tertullian's book, Prescription Against Heretics, where he rails on against Nemesio at length.
  14. Not Kansas
    Joined
    10 Jul '04
    Moves
    6405
    13 Nov '05 03:34
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Is this the entirety of the Book of Nemesio? Surely it's longer than three brief sentences. Where is the rest?
    Yes.
    What if all we knew about Nemesio was RB Hill's brief book?
    One might conclude that Nemesio was a man of few words.
    This is how mistakes happen.
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223257
    13 Nov '05 03:48
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Is this the entirety of the Book of Nemesio? Surely it's longer than three brief sentences. Where is the rest?
    The ink ran out.
Back to Top