1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '14 13:34
    I'm guessing that atheists start these fake web sites to poke fun at those of faith who think they may be real.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Oct '14 13:59
    Originally posted by whodey
    I'm guessing that atheists start these fake web sites to poke fun at those of faith who think they may be real.
    No, they do it to poke fun at those of excessive credulity and to try and teach them not to believe anything they read on the internet. Sadly, some people just don't learn very easily.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '14 14:26
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    No, they do it to poke fun at those of excessive credulity and to try and teach them not to believe anything they read on the internet. Sadly, some people just don't learn very easily.
    They are aimed at the whodeys of this world and of course the whodeys of this world don't have any qualms about passing on trash if it has some ideological bent that appeals to them.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Oct '14 14:44
    Healing Testimony
    - Audrey Scott -

http://www.awmi.net/extra/healing/scott
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Oct '14 14:45
    Healing Testimony
    - Connie Weiskopf -

http://www.awmi.net/extra/healing/weiskopf
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Oct '14 15:18
    A new historical document written by Roman Historian Marcus Velleium has been unearthed. Apparently, Marcus was an eye witness to Jesus raising a lad from the dead. He referred to Jesus as lesous de Nazarenus, the Greco-Latin term for Jesus. Jesus raised a still born to life from a woman named Elisheba. Marcus says that Jesus looked toward the heavens, m ...[text shortened]... ldnewsdailyreport.com/newly-found-document-holds-eyewitness-account-of-jesus-performing-miracle/
    Carbon dating is not an exact science. Carbon dating has often given erroneous dates and should not be trusted.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Oct '14 16:47
    Well I'm not finding this any where else so perhaps you are right.

Too bad, why do people do this?
    For the same reason people are moved to write biased material such as this:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_for_the_historical_existence_of_Jesus_Christ

They are so invested in this world that they cannot let go without a fight. I guess it's inherently tough to give up the illusion of control.
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Oct '14 17:21
    Well I'm not finding this any where else so perhaps you are right.

Too bad, why do people do this?
    wow, i just assumed you knew it was a joke. did you also believe the other headlines - '36 year old woman looses virginity after cavity search'. 'u.s. homeless man sexually assaulted in limo by top models' and '15 ton prehistoric shark captured in pakistan'?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '14 17:58
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    It's no different that folks buying into the notion that Obama will fix health care and, at the same time, keep their same coverage and not have to pay any more for it, while insuring millions more people.

Shrug. People are sheep.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '14 17:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    They are aimed at the whodeys of this world and of course the whodeys of this world don't have any qualms about passing on trash if it has some ideological bent that appeals to them.
    Not everyone can be as sly and worldy as you FMF. You are just to enlightened to buy into the whole Jesus bit.
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    15 Oct '14 18:39
    It's no different that folks buying into the notion that Obama will fix health care and, at the same time, keep their same coverage and not have to pay any more for it, while insuring millions more people.

Shrug. People are sheep.
    Are you capable of having any discussion without you mentioning Obama? The topic is the made up discovery of an ancient Christian text and somehow your going on about the American health care system and Obama. You're a broken bleedin' record.
  12. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    15 Oct '14 18:50
    BAAAA! People are sheep. BAAAA!
    FIX'D
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '14 21:19
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Are you capable of having any discussion without you mentioning Obama? The topic is the made up discovery of an ancient Christian text and somehow your going on about the American health care system and Obama. You're a broken bleedin' record.
    As Americans we look to the government for everything.

What else is there? 😲
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '14 21:43
    Not everyone can be as sly and worldy as you FMF. You are just to enlightened to buy into the whole Jesus bit.
    I didn't start a thread like you did ~ for the umpteenth time ~ with fake material.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Oct '14 23:04
    Just see this as a learning experience. You can't trust atheists, evolutionists, or anyone that gives radiometric dating to prove the age of something. And never believe the claims that something is millions or billions of years old. Some people do not know any better but others attempt to deceive you on purpose. They are called false teachers in the New Testament.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree