Originally posted by RJHinds
    You can't trust atheists,
    Atheist: Hi
    Christian: I don't trust you.
    Atheist: Why?
    Christian: Because you are an atheist.
    Atheist: I'm actually a Christian.
    Christian: Cool. I trust you.
    Atheist: What sort of car are you looking for?
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Oct '14 14:23
    Originally posted by whodey
    It's no different that folks buying into the notion that Obama will fix health care and, at the same time, keep their same coverage and not have to pay any more for it, while insuring millions more people.

Shrug. People are sheep.
    Some people are sheep. Others just talk nonsense. I suspect you are the latter. I don't think you ever cared whether or not the document in the OP really existed. I also think that all your comments on healthcare are political and have no bearing on reality.
  3. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    16 Oct '14 17:20
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Just see this as a learning experience. You can't trust atheists, evolutionists, or anyone that gives radiometric dating to prove the age of something. And never believe the claims that something is millions or billions of years old. Some people do not know any better but others attempt to deceive you on purpose. They are called false teachers in the New Testament.
    Way to miss the point there Ron
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Oct '14 18:14
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Way to miss the point there Ron
    The point is deception if I am not mistaken.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    17 Oct '14 21:312 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    It is interesting. Even though Marcus was an eye witness, he was not converted.
    There was nothing to which one could have been converted (even assuming the story were true). There was no such religion as Christianity during Jesus' lifetime.

EDIT: NEW document is the salient term in this thread. Didja see the other headlines at the afore-mentioned web site? "Rancher Shoots Down UFO Near Area 51." Yeah right, and I saw Elvis shopping in a jogging suit in New Jersey just last week ....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree