1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 05:28
    ... for simpletons like me. i might call it simpletonism. here it is, the "bible" of my religion: there exists God(s), worship him/her/them and thou shall be saved. because i do not care if it is the muslim God, the jewish God, the christian God or the flying spaghetti monster, or ALL of them. the only thing i believe is God(s) exist(s) so i worship him/her/them so i will be saved. it ends all debates of which God is the real God, for me anyways. but if you do not believe in God(s) then idc.
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 05:52
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    ... for simpletons like me. i might call it simpletonism. here it is, the "bible" of my religion: there exists God(s), worship him/her/them and thou shall be saved. because i do not care if it is the muslim God, the jewish God, the christian God or the flying spaghetti monster, or ALL of them. the only thing i believe is God(s) exist(s) so i worship hi ...[text shortened]... es of which God is the real God, for me anyways. but if you do not believe in God(s) then idc.
    Saved from what exactly? I can't help but suspiciously wait for the bit that relies upon some form of scripture
  3. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 07:16
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Saved from what exactly? I can't help but suspiciously wait for the bit that relies upon some form of scripture
    God(s) created you, be thankful
  4. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 08:49
    God(s) created you, be thankful
    Why?
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 13:43
    ... for simpletons like me. i might call it simpletonism. here it is, the "bible" of my religion: there exists God(s), worship him/her/them and thou shall be saved. because i do not care if it is the muslim God, the jewish God, the christian God or the flying spaghetti monster, or ALL of them. the only thing i believe is God(s) exist(s) so i worship hi ...[text shortened]... es of which God is the real God, for me anyways. but if you do not believe in God(s) then idc.
    What God(s)?
  6. Joined
    13 Dec '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 15:52
    What about the evil God(s) that is/are going to sentence you to eternal damnation for worshipping him/her/them?
  7. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 16:17
    Originally posted by GregM
    What about the evil God(s) that is/are going to sentence you to eternal damnation for worshipping him/her/them?
    there is no such thing
  8. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 16:18
    Originally posted by josephw
    What God(s)?
    idk, there are too many books that claim to be the word of God to choose just one and hope its right
  9. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 16:18
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Why?
    if you are not happy to be alive then you can end it yourself
  10. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 16:20
    Originally posted by Agerg
    saved from nothing, but i just wanted it to sound like a real religion so i copied the bible lol. in this religion, you are not forced to worship; you worship if you want to.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 16:37
    So I presume suicide is ok in your new religion? What about killing people because you know in advance they and you will be going to some heaven?
  12. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 16:41
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So I presume suicide is ok in your new religion? What about killing people because you know in advance they and you will be going to some heaven?
    idk what God would say about either of those.
  13. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 17:42
    I am happy, but why exactly should I be thankful?
  14. Joined
    13 Dec '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 17:441 edit
    there is no such thing
    Sure there is. Hades isn't too nice.

You can't just assume that God(s) is/are benevolent, especially if you're going to worship "ALL of them"!
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 19:11
    idk, there are too many books that claim to be the word of God to choose just one and hope its right
    Then there is no hope.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree