New work on why some people are gay:

New work on why some people are gay:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
15 Dec 12

rc

Moves
15 Dec 12

rc

Moves
15 Dec 12
1 edit

rc

Moves
15 Dec 12
10 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
What he said🙂
LOL, equating animal behavior with that of humans is the lunacy that the materialist
now finds himself reduced to in order to substantiate a morality that is quite simply
put, indefensible.

“The rectu* is lined with a single layer of columnar epithelial cells designed to
absorb liquids. The va*ina, by contrast, is lined with tough cells called stratified
squamous epithelium. These cells have a layer of mucus that, along with other
secretions and the thicker, more flexible va*inal wall, protects against abrasion and
infection. The rectal wall has no surrounding muscular support, and it secretes a
small amount of mucus that does not protect well against abrasion. But the key
differences between the va*ina and the re*tum are the cell types and the thickness
of the cell layers. The two orifices may feel very much alike to the intruding finger
or p*nis. But one orifice is prone to repel, the other to admit, whatever
microorganisms come along for the ride.”

“It is important to understand that physical trauma, or harm to bodily structures, is a
common problem among homosexuals. Quite simply ... the r*ctum is not made for
the industrial use of insertive homosexual activity. A*al intercourse stretches the
opening to the size required for a large bowel movement. The problem, however, is
not the size of the opening but the direction and repetition of the movement. The
a*us is a one-way valve, stimulated to open only by pressure from inside, and
stimulated to contract by pressure from outside. Sudden or inadequately lubricated
penetration can tear the a*us itself. But more commonly the cumulative effect of
a*al intercourse is to cause dysfunction of the a*al sphincter muscle, and the result
is chronic incontinence or urgency of defecation for about one in three men who
regularly engage in the practice.”

“Nor is that all. Once past the a*us, the danger of physical trauma worsens.
Irritation of the sensitive rectal mucus layer causes a host of reactions, including
diarrhea, cramps, hemorrhoids, prostate damage, and ulcers or fissures which in
turn invite infection. The thin cell layer of the r*ctum is easily perforated, and its
insensitivity to pain can lead to serious complications before a person is aware of
any harm. Extensive surgical procedures are often required to repair damage
caused by the insertion of the p*nis, the finger or other objects into the r*ctum.”

http://allsaintspres.org/StudyCenter/Homosexuality_Notes.pdf

Sure ignore the empirical scientific evidence with your pseudo scientific claims, how
many victims of the new morality must contract preventable diseases before you
charlatans are forced to conclude that materialism is a complete failure? AIDS
victims are now at their highest ever level in the UK, you may want to think about
that, but then again, you don't do empirical scientific evidence, do you.

* removed because robomod deemed some of these terms inappropriate.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
15 Dec 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Ahe anus is not designed for sexual intercourse its a one way system, if you have any
evidence to the contrary please produce it. As for equating human behaviour with
animal is weak because there are many aspects of animal behaviour that if humans
adopted would be disastrous from them.
Reminds me of an old Blondie song.....

One way or another, I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
one way or another............

rc

Moves
15 Dec 12
2 edits

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody

LOL, i seen Debbie in concert, was possibly the best concert i been to, except for
maybe Johnny Rotten and Public Image Limited, Pretty vacant was awesome, but
someone threw a bottle and it koshed him on the head and he would not stand for that,
people kept spitting on him as well, was really bad.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Dec 12

LOL, equating animal behavior with that of humans is the lunacy that the materialist
now finds himself reduced to in order to substantiate a morality that is quite simply
put, indefensible.

“The rectu* is lined with a single layer of columnar epithelial cells designed to
absorb liquids. The va*ina, by contrast, is lined with tough cells ca ...[text shortened]... ntific evidence, do you.

* removed because robomod deemed some of these terms inappropriate.
You perhaps know AIDS is also caused by druggies sharing needles? It can also result from straight sex also.

You persist in the view that humans are somehow higher on the food chain than animals.

The truth is, we are animals. Perhaps more intelligent and all that but animals still.
We have animalistic urges that some of us cannot control, religion or no religion, high IQ or low IQ, high education or low education, all of that comes to nothing when the baser instincts come to the fro.

All you have to do is look at the shootings that take place in the US and elsewhere like the one yesterday where 20 children were killed along with 10 adults.

There are animalistic urges that overcomes all the supposed humanity we purportedly possess.

We have 99.5 percent of genes of some apes, chimps and so forth so to deny the animal in us is ludicrous on the face of it.

We bleed just like animals, we kill just like animals, except much more efficiently and sometimes give absolutely no thought about it.

Take a look a people like Pol Pot, Idi Amin, and all their ilk. They could kill and then eat a hamburger and talk baseball.

Or Nero, who burned Christians to light up his garden parties.

You put yourself in a very narrow mental box when you deny our connection to animals.

It is obvious that in spite of all the studies you mentioned that millions if not billions of people act out those so-called dirty sex acts on a daily basis and DON'T get AIDS or other STD's. Of course there are pockets of STD's around the world where the prevalence is extremely high but in the more educated societies they know the risks and know how to way lower the chances of getting some STD's.

Your pronouncements have zero effect on the hundreds of millions of people straight and gay who do every sex act in the book and invent new ones along the way.

When people get the sex they want there is much less mental disease, all you have to do is look at places like China where they choose to kill infant girls and now are paying for it in a 30% increase in the number of adult males unable to find mates and then form highly violent gangs instead. You should google THAT little fact before you make your high and mighty pronouncements about sexual morality.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
15 Dec 12

I did not need an ear worm right now. Take it back.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
15 Dec 12

LOL, i seen Debbie in concert, was possibly the best concert i been to, except for
maybe Johnny Rotten and Public Image Limited, Pretty vacant was awesome, but
someone threw a bottle and it koshed him on the head and he would not stand for that,
people kept spitting on him as well, was really bad.
Axle Rose..... him of Guns n Roses fame did a concert recently in Dublin.
He arrived on stage 3 hours late and was booooed.

Bottles and all sorts of things were thrown at him so he left the stage.

The promoters told him if he wanted to get paid he better go back out there
and do his set. So he came back out. It wasn't the same though.
He just went through the motions and showed no love or respect to those
who paid a lot of money to see him. Plus he was the only original member
of Guns n Roses on the stage.

There were lots of complaints and demands for a return of money,
but the promoters were legally covered because they made him go back
on and do his set.

No money was refunded.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
15 Dec 12

You perhaps know AIDS is also caused by druggies sharing needles? It can also result from straight sex also.

You persist in the view that humans are somehow higher on the food chain than animals.

The truth is, we are animals. Perhaps more intelligent and all that but animals still.
We have animalistic urges that some of us cannot control, religion o ...[text shortened]... THAT little fact before you make your high and mighty pronouncements about sexual morality.
I'm looking for a girl in her 20's
who is an animal in bed.🙂

rc

Moves
15 Dec 12
1 edit

We have animalistic urges that some of us cannot control, religion o THAT little fact before you make your high and mighty pronouncements about sexual morality.
I have not stated that its exclusively effects homosexuals, have I, nice attempt at
deflection, but no cigar again. why dont you simply address the scientific evidence that
i did produce rather than what i did not? The latest data released by the UK
government has demonstrated that HIV among homosexuals is at its highest level ever
in the UK. This is directly traceable to both the morality (supported by the morality
fostered by the materialist) and the practice itself, demonstrated to be physiologically
destructive. These are incontrovertible realities, your position is defenseless, the
new morality and its permissiveness under the guise of personal freedom is directly
responsible for fomenting an atmosphere that is conducive to destructive behavior,
this is quite simply unacceptable. Only yesterday i was reading that someone from
the BBC was claiming that homosexuals did not have enough representation on
children's TV??? Yes they want to indoctrinate children with the new morality based
upon false scientific claims. When was the first or last time you heard the BBC or
any other network for that matter making a program which highlighted the factual
evidence, that sodomy is essentially destructive, like never.

rc

Moves
15 Dec 12

Axle Rose..... him of Guns n Roses fame did a concert recently in Dublin.
He arrived on stage 3 hours late and was booooed.

Bottles and all sorts of things were thrown at him so he left the stage.

The promoters told him if he wanted to get paid he better go back out there
and do his set. So he came back out. It wasn't the same though.
He ...[text shortened]... ere legally covered because they made him go back
on and do his set.

No money was refunded.
my brother went to see guns n roses (i never liked them, bunch of pansies, especially
slash), said axle rose was quite talented, played the piano well, but hes lost it, dudes a
prima donna, id much rather see Altan, they are my favorite band of all time.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
15 Dec 12

my brother went to see guns n roses (i never liked them, bunch of pansies, especially
slash), said axle rose was quite talented, played the piano well, but hes lost it, dudes a
prima donna, id much rather see Altan, they are my favorite band of all time.
You know Richie Blackmore? The famous guitarist with Deep Purple?

He was my hero, but the stuff he's doing now sounds like he
should be in that movie The Hobbit.

Candice Knight has a lot to answer for.

Another man brought down by a woman.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Dec 12
1 edit

I have not stated that its exclusively effects homosexuals, have I, nice attempt at
deflection, but no cigar again. why dont you simply address the scientific evidence that
i did produce rather than what i did not? The latest data released by the UK
government has demonstrated that HIV among homosexuals is at its highest level ever
in the U m which highlighted the factual
evidence, that sodomy is essentially destructive, like never.
Defenseless perhaps, but tell that to the many millions of people who thoroughly enjoy all that immoral sex and get away with it by not getting STD's. You would be putting many millions of people in jail if you were in charge of the morality police.

Luckily for those millions of happily fornicating people, you are not in charge.

BTW, do you think gayness is by choice only?

rc

Moves
15 Dec 12

You know Richie Blackmore? The famous guitarist with Deep Purple?

He was my hero, but the stuff he's doing now sounds like he
should be in that movie The Hobbit.

Candice Knight has a lot to answer for.

Another man brought down by a woman.
LOL, actually i was listening to Blackmores Night the other week, they made child in
time into some medieval jester tune, i actually think if they cut the new age pretense,
they would be awesome. Can you blame Richie, the women got everything.