1. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    28 May '05 23:41
    A while back, I agreed with some fellow RHP skeptics that xtian fundy wackos seemed to be pouring from the woodwork and into the RHP forums. Recently however, I've noticed some new skeptics about as well; and, having read their posts, I take great comfort in the fact that these skeptics nearly always engage the issues with considerable thoughtfulness. They generally possess vastly superior critical thinking and writing (grammar for the love of god!) skills to those of their fundy counterparts. I'd take one skeptical thinker with a healthy dose of rational thought to 15 dj2's with their acumen for cut n' paste.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 May '05 07:58
    Originally posted by telerion
    A while back, I agreed with some fellow RHP skeptics that xtian fundy wackos seemed to be pouring from the woodwork and into the RHP forums. Recently however, I've noticed some new skeptics about as well; and, having read their posts, I take great comfort in the fact that these skeptics nearly always engage the issues with considerable thoughtfulness. Th ...[text shortened]... hinker with a healthy dose of rational thought to 15 dj2's with their acumen for cut n' paste.
    Fundementalist Christians don't need to learn to read and write. Their hands are guided by God.

It leads me to believe, since these Christians are made in God's exact image, that God is a dyslexic moron, void of any wit or charm and basically a waste of good oxygen in the universe.

3. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    29 May '05 12:541 edit
    Originally posted by telerion
    A while back, I agreed with some fellow RHP skeptics that xtian fundy wackos seemed to be pouring from the woodwork and into the RHP forums. Recently however, I've noticed some new skeptics about as well; and, having read their posts, I ...[text shortened]... rational thought to 15 dj2's with their acumen for cut n' paste.
    Dear telerion the Towel boy,

Good God, I sure hope they bring in something new and interesting, as opposed to the same old tripe that goes around in this very, very large recycling bin.

RTh
  4. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    29 May '05 13:14
    Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
    Dear telerion the Towel boy,

Good God, I sure hope they bring in something new and interesting, as opposed to the same old tripe that goes around in this very, very large recycling bin.

RTh
    You could always rename the crap, or give it a new paintjob, but it still looks like crap. Is'nt that right ringtailhunter?
  5. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    29 May '05 13:23
    i enjoy reading a lot of the threads posted in the forums. some are silly some are witty, but some are very forceful..

truth to be told, i do like a bit of "heated arguments" but what gets on my nerves is the insult-orientated minds that spit left right and centre if they didn't like what was said..

respect is all i ask.. to the readers in general, to the person you are replying to in particular, and above all, respect yourself so that others respect you.
  6. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    29 May '05 13:31
    Originally posted by Nyxie
    You could always rename the crap, or give it a new paintjob, but it still looks like crap. Is'nt that right ringtailhunter?
    Yep, you and I know that a pig in a dress is still a pig.

Eh Nick?

RTh
  7. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    29 May '05 14:21
    Yep, you and I know that a pig in a dress is still a pig.

Eh Nick?

RTh
    Pray tell who is nick? I don't know what delusions you have now, but I'm not the one who had to change my username here.

Thanx for calling me a pig though.

8. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    29 May '05 14:32
    Pray tell who is nick? I don't know what delusions you have now, but I'm not the one who had to change my username here.

Thanx for calling me a pig though.

It was an "ANOLOGY". If the shoe fits though, I guess put it on if you must. 😀

RTh
  9. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    29 May '05 14:45
    It was an "ANOLOGY". If the shoe fits though, I guess put it on if you must. 😀

RTh
    I don't see how "nick" could be an anology for me.

I don't see how you're changing usernames and lying about has any relation to someone who has'nt. I play chess on 5 different servers. My name on them all is Nyxie.

I've seen you spam, I've seen you attack players on another server hiding behind what you thought was anonymity. You are a coward to me and your presence disgusts me mike. How long will this name last before you screw it up again and change to someone else?

Nyxie <-------- see the signature?
  10. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    29 May '05 15:21
    I don't see how "nick" could be an anology for me.

I don't see how you're changing usernames and lying about has any relation to someone who has'nt. I play chess on 5 different servers. My name on them all is Nyxie.

I've seen you spam, I've seen you attack players on another server hiding behind what you thought was anonymity. You are a coward ...[text shortened]... t before you screw it up again and change to someone else?

Nyxie <-------- see the signature?
    *sigh*

I wish I could care what you think.

I am impressed that you are nyxie on all of them......I really am. 😴

You are the bomb dude.

RTh
  11. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    29 May '05 15:29
    *sigh*

I wish I could care what you think.

I am impressed that you are nyxie on all of them......I really am. 😴

You are the bomb dude.

RTh
    You're an idiot mike, you always have been, and you always will be. If you did'nt care what I thought you would'nt have responded to me in this thread.

I'm not one of your "buddies" so don't bother with calling me "dude".

Nyxie
  12. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    29 May '05 16:44
    You're an idiot mike, you always have been, and you always will be. If you did'nt care what I thought you would'nt have responded to me in this thread.

I'm not one of your "buddies" so don't bother with calling me "dude".

Nyxie
    Fine, if you wish to start name calling that is fine. Is that all you have in your arsenal?

Buddies are friends.
    A Dude is just a guy.

Do some research.

Don't you have better things to do on your other 5 sites....you could try to convince people there that you are a chick or something fun like that (that would be origional).

RTh
  13. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    29 May '05 17:26
    Fine, if you wish to start name calling that is fine. Is that all you have in your arsenal?

Buddies are friends.
    A Dude is just a guy.

Do some research.

Don't you have better things to do on your other 5 sites....you could try to convince people there that you are a chick or something fun like that (that would be origional).

RTh
    Mike you started this, but it seems fitting that you would play the martyr in the spritual forum. If you wish to think of me as a guy that's fine, I really don't care. I don't care what gender people percieve me as. The fact that you're so caught up in it shows that you do.

5 sites would leave 4 remaining, please try to at least pretend you can grasp basic math skills.

I'm am neither your "buddy", nor am I your "dude", and I'm definitely not your "chick". I was'nt namecalling, I really do honestly think you're an idiot.

Nyxie
  14. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    29 May '05 17:35
    Mike you started this, but it seems fitting that you would play the martyr in the spritual forum. If you wish to think of me as a guy that's fine, I really don't care. I don't care what gender people percieve me as. The fact that you're so caught up in it shows that you do.

5 sites would leave 4 remaining, please try to at least pretend you can grasp b ...[text shortened]... not your "chick". I was'nt namecalling, I really do honestly think you're an idiot.

Nyxie
    Actually you started this. I responded to the topic, and you in turn took a shot at me. Don't act innocent.

I just figured that if you are so concerned about people being honest about who they are you should not be dishonest about who you are. I am simply using the same sword you so lovingly use on others. Isn't turn about fair play, or are you one of those people that when the rules you set up for others are now applied to you, you simply say a few negative, flippant words and grab your ball and go home? C'mon nyxie, be a grown up.

RTh
  15. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    29 May '05 17:41
    Actually you started this. I responded to the topic, and you in turn took a shot at me. Don't act innocent.

I just figured that if you are so concerned about people being honest about who they are you should not be dishonest about who you are. I am simply using the same sword you so lovingly use on others. Isn't turn about fair play, or are ...[text shortened]... w negative, flippant words and grab your ball and go home? C'mon nyxie, be a grown up.

RTh
    You started this, you attacked me first, I was'nt referring to this thread and you know that. Or at least I'd hope you have that much sense left in ya.

Listen again because you seem to be missing this. I don't want you to think I'm a girl, I don't want you to think I'm a guy. I don't want to date you so why should it matter? This is a chess site mike. It does'nt matter one way or the other.

Please show me where I have been dishonest.

Nyxie

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree