1. Not Kansas
    Moves
    29 May '05 17:56
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Fundementalist Christians don't need to learn to read and write. Their hands are guided by God.

It leads me to believe, since these Christians are made in God's exact image, that God is a dyslexic moron, void of any wit or charm and basically a waste of good oxygen in the universe.

Fundiespeakingtongues says HELLFIRE cures doubtingtomosis.
  2. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ยฎ
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    30 May '05 00:331 edit
    Originally posted by Nyxie
    You started this, you attacked me first, I was'nt referring to this thread and you know that. Or at least I'd hope you have that much sense left in ya.

Listen again because you seem to be missing this. I don't want you to think I'm a g ...[text shortened]... the other.

Please show me where I have been dishonest.

Nyxie
    Whatever you say nyxie ๐Ÿ˜›

I suggest that if you are going to post in a thread then at least try to stay on topic. After all this is a chess site FORUM.....in case you have not noticed. Also, if you cant take a rebut from a misplaced attack on my person, I suggest you just keep to yourself, play chess, and shut yer pie hole. If it is niceness you desire you can go back to chestnuts and help nelson kiss feivels rear end.

RTh

PS

Why would I want to date you? I couldn't afford the beer it would take.

YIRP!
  3. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    30 May '05 02:22
    Originally posted by Ringtailhunter

I suggest that if you are going to post in a thread then at least try to stay on topic. After all this is a chess site FORUM.....in case you have not noticed. Also, if you cant take a rebut from a misplaced attack on my person, I suggest you just keep to yourself, play chess, and shut yer pie hole. If it is niceness you de ...[text shortened]... S

[b]YIRP!
    [/b]
    Classy. ๐Ÿ˜•
  4. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    30 May '05 03:041 edit
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Classy. ๐Ÿ˜•
    wondering how many beers and/or mickey's it takes for him to get a date.
  5. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    30 May '05 07:07

I suggest that if you are going to post in a thread then at least try to stay on topic. After all this is a chess site FORUM.....in case you have not noticed. Also, if you cant take a rebut from a misplaced attack on my person, I suggest you just keep to yourself, play chess, and shut yer pie hole. If it is niceness you de ...[text shortened]... S

[b]YIRP!
    [/b]
    Would that be the same feivel you hunted down to chessknights and accused of cheating? I remember asking for one shred of evidence, and it seems I'm still waiting for it. All you ever offerred was hearsay, second hand accounts, and not one of those people stood up to collaborate your story. You were vindictive and attacking without provacation. I think it's you who needs to shut his pie hole here. You attacked me, you attacked my team, and when it got tough you ran off.

Nyxie
  6. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateโ„ข
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    30 May '05 09:04
    Maybe you two SHOULD date. Might get rid of all the tension and aggression between you! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  7. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ยฎ
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    30 May '05 12:42
    Would that be the same feivel you hunted down to chessknights and accused of cheating? I remember asking for one shred of evidence, and it seems I'm still waiting for it. All you ever offerred was hearsay, second hand accounts, and not one of those people stood up to collaborate your story. You were vindictive and attacking without provacation. I think it's ...[text shortened]... ie hole here. You attacked me, you attacked my team, and when it got tough you ran off.

Nyxie
    Actually buttercup, it started here.....it was snatched by nemesio from rhp. http://michaeldweber.com/forumwars/viewtopic.php?t=847&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Better read again.

RTh

8. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ยฎ
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    30 May '05 13:56
    Actually buttercup, it started here.....it was snatched by nemesio from rhp. http://michaeldweber.com/forumwars/viewtopic.php?t=847&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Better read again.

RTh

Oh and on a side note nyxie, it was cribs and darvlay that were questioning what you were to do about the acusation.

Here is another thread that may be of interest.
    http://michaeldweber.com/forumwars/viewtopic.php?t=857&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Where do I make an acusation?
    Did I do that and forget about saying what you say I say?

RTh
  9. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    31 May '05 01:20
    Oh and on a side note nyxie, it was cribs and darvlay that were questioning what you were to do about the acusation.

Here is another thread that may be of interest.
    http://michaeldweber.com/forumwars/viewtopic.php?t=857&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Where do I make an acusation?
    Did I do that and forget about saying what you say I say?

RTh
    Anyone can bring an accusation I still await proof. You think he might have changed his name to get away from vindictive people like you? But no you had to hunt him down and bring his name across that forum.

He still plays there. In fact he's an admin now. The site owner and he are both from texas, you think he might be the real thing now mike? Use a drop of comman sense here.

Nyxie
  10. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ยฎ
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    31 May '05 03:033 edits
    Anyone can bring an accusation I still await proof. You think he might have changed his name to get away from vindictive people like you? But no you had to hunt him down and bring his name across that forum.

He still plays there. In fact h ...[text shortened]... the real thing now mike? Use a drop of comman sense here.

Nyxie
    Could not care two turds. If you want satisfaction you should talk to the people who brought it up dingbat, instead of blaming me. You should bring it up with skeeter who made the acusation, or anyone else who chimed in.
    I got po'd at chess knutts because you guy's were such pricks to new posters (nelson excluded, I liked nelson).

I could care less if feivel is from texas or nelson for that matter. For all I care they could be sleeping together.

Big whoopdedo feivel is admin at a third rate chess site. Yippeee skippeeee! Whoooopdang!

RTh

PS

If there is anything else I did not do just feel free to blame me for it bozo.

๐Ÿ˜ด
  11. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ยฎ
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    31 May '05 03:13
    Could not care two turds. If you want satisfaction you should talk to the people who brought it up dingbat, instead of blaming me. You should bring it up with skeeter who made the acusation, or anyone else who chimed in.
    I got po'd at chess knutts because you guy's were such pricks to new posters (nelson excluded, I liked nelson).

I could ...[text shortened]...

PS

If there is anything else I did not do just feel free to blame me for it bozo.

๐Ÿ˜ด
    Oh ya, and people like you make that chess site like a game room at a trailer park.

I bet the pop machine is broken too.

RTh
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    31 May '05 03:23
    What is the Spirituality here?
  13. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ยฎ
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    31 May '05 03:301 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    What is the Spirituality here?
    The religion of "no dissagreement is trivial".

It was not in my wildest dreams that you " the fair minded and straight shooting" would come into this, usually it is "others" who jump in to aid in support of this particular liar and skumbag.

I am not saying you are one of the others, I am just suprised that me and nick could have this seemingly private conversation uninterupted. You are a good guy.

RTh
  14. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    31 May '05 03:352 edits
    The religion of "no dissagreement is trivial".

It was not in my wildest dreams that you " the fair minded and straight shooting" would come into this, usually it is "others" who jump in to aid in support of this particular ...[text shortened]... ly private conversation uninterupted. You are a good guy.

RTh
    What?

EDIT: ๐Ÿ˜•

2ND EDIT: ?
  15. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ยฎ
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    31 May '05 03:36
    Originally posted by darvlay
    What?
    Huh?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree