Newbies:  What do they mean for RHP forums?

Newbies: What do they mean for RHP forums?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
31 May 05

Originally posted by telerion
A while back, I agreed with some fellow RHP skeptics that xtian fundy wackos seemed to be pouring from the woodwork and into the RHP forums. Recently however, I've noticed some new skeptics about as well; and, having read their posts, I take great comfort in the fact that these skeptics nearly always engage the issues with considerable thoughtfulness. Th ...[text shortened]... hinker with a healthy dose of rational thought to 15 dj2's with their acumen for cut n' paste.
telerion,

Look what kind of trouble you started. 😉

Maybe you should start over.

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
31 May 05

Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
The religion of "no dissagreement is trivial".

It was not in my wildest dreams that you " the fair minded and straight shooting" would come into this, usually it is "others" who jump in to aid in support of this particular liar and skumbag.

I am not saying you are one of the others, I am just suprised that me and nick could have this seemingly private conversation uninterupted. You are a good guy.

RTh
Who is nick ringtailhunter? Who are you talking to? Have you gone completely insane?

I don't see any jumping in to attack you for this disagreement, I'm starting to think the voices in your head have become to much for you. When you can discern reality from this fantasy world you live in let me know.

R
Track drifter ®

Hoopnholler, MN

Moves
31 May 05

Originally posted by Nyxie
Who is nick ringtailhunter? Who are you talking to? Have you gone completely insane?

I don't see any jumping in to attack you for this disagreement, I'm starting to think the voices in your head have become to much for you. When you can discern reality from this fantasy world you live in let me know.

Tsk tsk, after being caught in two lies in one thread you now resort to the third, and most sad of all. You suggest that I am mentally ill..........................Lame, super come back and refutation! kudo's to you! What is next for you nyxie? Standing in front of a group home for the mentally retarded and throwing rocks at them till they cry?

RTh