Nice video on existence of Jesus

Nice video on existence of Jesus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
08 Apr 23

A very informative and objective video on whether Jesus actually existed:

Even though I'm anti-religion I appreciated the thorough evidence he explores for the existence of Jesus and possible counter arguments. It seems most historians agree there the New Testament figure is based on actual person.

I have no argument for or against, just sharing an informative video.

F

Moves
08 Apr 23

Jesus most likely existed. The pertinent issue is whether the claims Christians make about his divine identity - and the supernatural significance of his death - are true.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Apr 23

@fmf said
Jesus most likely existed. The pertinent issue is whether the claims Christians make about his divine identity - and the supernatural significance of his death - are true.
Easy. Find his burial spot and his body.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Lol, what?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
08 Apr 23

@suzianne said
There are several novels based on this...(and of course the theory is already mentioned in the bible

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Apr 23

@divegeester said
Lol, what?
I was replying to FMF. Did you read his post?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Apr 23

@suzianne said
I was replying to FMF. Did you read his post?
Of course I did; in fact I reread it several times whilst trying to make sense of your reply to him.

F

Moves
08 Apr 23
1 edit

@suzianne said
The fact that his "burial spot" is unknown is evidence that Christian claims about his divinity ~ and the supernatural significance of his death described decades later ~ are true? Really?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Apr 23

@fmf said
The fact that his "burial spot" is unknown is evidence that Christian claims about his divinity ~ and the supernatural significance of his death described decades later ~ are true? Really?
No, pinhead. What I was saying, and what divegeester blew right over in his urgency to make fun of me, was that IF you can find his burial site and his body, then he didn't rise from the dead, savvy?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Apr 23

@divegeester said
Of course I did; in fact I reread it several times whilst trying to make sense of your reply to him.
It's not my fault that your understanding of English is somewhat sub-par, for an Englishman.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Apr 23
2 edits

@suzianne said
It's not my fault that your understanding of English is somewhat sub-par, for an Englishman.
Your reply to FMF makes no sense as rebuttal. Even now you’ve expanded on it, it is still just plain silly. How on earth does the absence of the 2000 year old remains of a Jewish Rabbi in any way whatsoever prove that he rose from the dead?

Edit: and you calling FMF a “pinhead” and accusing me of not understanding my native language is making you look even more sillierist (sic)

F

Moves
09 Apr 23

@suzianne said
No, pinhead. What I was saying, and what divegeester blew right over in his urgency to make fun of me, was that IF you can find his burial site and his body, then he didn't rise from the dead, savvy?
My post obviously went over your head. I wasn't talking about divegeester. I was replying to your response to my post. I was talking about you think is evidence of Christ's divinity.

F

Moves
09 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Mmmm. Very Rusty-level banter.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Apr 23

@divegeester said
Your reply to FMF makes no sense as rebuttal. Even now you’ve expanded on it, it is still just plain silly. How on earth does the absence of the 2000 year old remains of a Jewish Rabbi in any way whatsoever prove that he rose from the dead?

Edit: and you calling FMF a “pinhead” and accusing me of not understanding my native language is making you look even more sillierist (sic)
So you prove me right.

You should probably stop now.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Apr 23

@fmf said
Mmmm. Very Rusty-level banter.
Okay, Mary Sue.