Nice video on existence of Jesus

Nice video on existence of Jesus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Apr 23

@fmf said
My post obviously went over your head. I wasn't talking about divegeester. I was replying to your response to my post. I was talking about you think is evidence of Christ's divinity.
Clearly, you aren't following, and you clearly don't "savvy".

Neither does your twin, btw.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Apr 23

@divegeester said
How on earth does the absence of the 2000 year old remains of a Jewish Rabbi in any way whatsoever prove that he rose from the dead?
You are both so obviously trying to make a stupid point here that you can't even see that you're holding the wrong end of the stick, as I've already explained twice now.

I'm not saying that an absence of remains proves he rose from the dead. How do you not get this? What I said from the beginning is that if one wants to claim that Jesus did NOT rise from the dead, as FMF obviously does, then all you need is a body.

Duh.

F

Moves
10 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Clearly, you aren't following, and you clearly don't "savvy".
The fact that his "burial spot" is unknown is not evidence that Christian claims about Jesus' divinity ~ and the supernatural significance of his death described decades later ~ are true.

F

Moves
10 Apr 23

@suzianne said
You are both so obviously trying to make a stupid point here that you can't even see that you're holding the wrong end of the stick, as I've already explained twice now.

I'm not saying that an absence of remains proves he rose from the dead. How do you not get this? What I said from the beginning is that if one wants to claim that Jesus did NOT rise from the dead, as FMF obviously does, then all you need is a body.

Duh.
If one wants to claim that Jesus did NOT rise from the dead... then all you need is a body.

This is QAnon-esque thinking.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Apr 23

@fmf said
If one wants to claim that Jesus did NOT rise from the dead... then all you need is a body.

This is QAnon-esque thinking.
What does this even mean?

Your motives notwithstanding, you cannot claim my statement is not true.

You clearly just want to argue.

F

Moves
13 Apr 23

@suzianne said
What does this even mean?
Oh, so it's gone over your head then.

F

Moves
13 Apr 23
1 edit

@suzianne said
Your motives notwithstanding, you cannot claim my statement is not true.
The idea that the trite exhortation "Find his burial spot and his body" ~ when we are talking about the corpse of a man about whom no contemporary writers recorded anything, 2,000 years ago ~ is somehow evidence that he was a divine being who rose from the dead, is ludicrous.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 23

@suzianne said
What I said from the beginning is that if one wants to claim that Jesus did NOT rise from the dead, as FMF obviously does, then all you need is a body.
You are being utterly ridiculous with this childish, obtuse and absurd statement.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Apr 23

@fmf said
The idea that the trite exhortation "Find his burial spot and his body" ~ when we are talking about the corpse of a man about whom no contemporary writers recorded anything, 2,000 years ago ~ is somehow evidence that he was a divine being who rose from the dead, is ludicrous.
AGAIN, you miss my point entirely.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Apr 23

@divegeester said
You are being utterly ridiculous with this childish, obtuse and absurd statement.
How so? Seriously.

It seems way more than obvious to me that if you want to claim that someone did NOT rise from the dead, then all you need is their body to prove it.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Apr 23

@fmf said
Oh, so it's gone over your head then.
QAnon? Really? Who is being obtuse, childish and stubborn?

At least I'm working in the realm of the obvious here.

F

Moves
15 Apr 23

@suzianne said
AGAIN, you miss my point entirely.
Nope. I have addressed it head on. And you are dodging.

F

Moves
15 Apr 23
1 edit

@suzianne said
QAnon? Really? Who is being obtuse, childish and stubborn?

At least I'm working in the realm of the obvious here.
'We can't find so and so's grave or his corpse from thousands of years ago so he must have risen from the dead '

This is quintessentially QAnon-like reasoning and "evidence".

F

Moves
15 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Easy. Find his burial spot and his body.
And if I "find his burial spot and his body" that will be proof that he didn't rise from the dead?