1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 19:05
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Thanks for offering the evidence that I was also pushed over the edge. I have more than enough experience with these gentlemen. In this case not only with No1, but also with other members of a certain gossip site, among which the Two-Faced Elusive Nemesio, to whom the quote you gave was directed at. At that time this gentlemen didn't mind posing as a Chris ...[text shortened]... ks for your quote, Dear Doctor. I'm sure you saved more quotes of mine to prove my point ......
    "Pushed over the edge" - I thought your cranium explosion in September was a cleverly laid plan to show us a "taste of our own medicine"? That's what you claimed after your forum ban was over back then. Are you now admitting that you exploded in an irrational response to a couple of joke haikus (that I didn't write)?
  2. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 19:23
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    "Pushed over the edge" - I thought your cranium explosion in September was a cleverly laid plan to show us a "taste of our own medicine"? That's what you claimed after your forum ban was over back then. Are you now admitting that you exploded in an irrational response to a couple of joke haikus (that I didn't write)?
    What da heck is there here "edge" he keeps talking about?

If somebody flips their flap is it not because thier flapper was flapping in a breeze strong enough to flip a loose flap, and loose flaps always make flapping noises?
  3. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 19:521 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    First, why do you think you have sole rights to the name Ivanhoe? It's not even your name! You took it from a well-known piece of literature. Why should you have jurisdiction over who else uses that name on other sites?
    ...[text shortened]... from using any particular username at the request of a non-member.
    You once made the proposal to eliminate that bogus account under the condition I joined your gossip site using my RHP handle "Ivanhoe". That was pure blackmail. All that blah blah of yours of me having no rights to the name of Ivanhoe is to cover up what you are doing. You are using very formal arguments in order to defend your pitiful stance, Cribs.

Cribs: "Second, I only administer the gossip site and participate as one user.

You "only" administer ........ lol ...... Go and tell your granny this non-sense, blackmailer.
  4. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 19:55

When are you going to offer your apologies, no1 ?
  5. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 20:02
    You once made the proposal to eliminate that bogus account under the condition I joined your gossip site using my RHP handle "Ivanhoe". That was pure blackmail. All that blah blah of yours of me having no rights to the name of Ivanhoe is to cover up what you are doing. You are using very formal arguments in order to defend your pitiful stance, Cribs.

C ...[text shortened]... You "only" administer ........ lol ...... Go and tell your granny this non-sense, blackmailer.
    that's not "blackmail" he's merely offering you preferential treatment in the form of granting you title ( on his site) to a name somebody else is using, if you join. I'm not sure that would even be allowed by the server administrater.
    He's offering to risk losing the site he's worked so hard to build up, just to make you happy, and you treat him like this?

6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 20:03

When are you going to offer your apologies, no1 ?
    For what, pray tell? For being an agnostic? For being in favor of a Lockean, fundamental rights philosophy? For being opposed to the use of force and/or threats of force against small weak countries? Which of my "sins" do you feel I should apologize for?
  7. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 21:30
    I merely said I'd accept your apology for calling me a liar when I stated (truthfully) "that many early Christians did not believe in the resurrection particulary the Gnostics" in "Is The Resurrection of Jesus Christ a Reality" thread. I have no idea what this post means; what exactly are you asking to be forgiven for? Your conduct in that t ...[text shortened]... s in my view; simply retract the claim that I deliberately told a falsehood and be done with it.
    Graceful, no1.
  8. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 22:20
    For what, pray tell? For being an agnostic? For being in favor of a Lockean, fundamental rights philosophy? For being opposed to the use of force and/or threats of force against small weak countries? Which of my "sins" do you feel I should apologize for?

For all the insults you have thrown so far in the faces of your opponents, no1.
  9. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 22:21
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    that's not "blackmail" he's merely offering you preferential treatment in the form of granting you title ( on his site) to a name somebody else is using, if you join. I'm not sure that would even be allowed by the server administrater.
    He's offering to risk losing the site he's worked so hard to build up, just to make you happy, and you treat him like this?

..... tears are coming to my eyes, frogstompy.
  10. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 22:36
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    First, why do you think you have sole rights to the name Ivanhoe? It's not even your name! You took it from a well-known piece of literature. Why should you have jurisdiction over who else uses that name on other sites?

Second, I only administer the gossip site and participate as one user. I don't create and post under every account n ...[text shortened]... usernames, nor to forbid them from using any particular username at the request of a non-member.
    Your argument would make a good case if the name in question was not created to impersonate someone who you and others are constantly it seems trying to make look foolish and is at the butt of quite a few jokes. But that is not the case. You as a fair web master should get to the bottom of the name, or at least delete the posts made by the phony Ivanhoe.
  11. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 22:39
    Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
    Your argument would make a good case if the name in question was not created to impersonate someone who you and others are constantly it seems trying to make look foolish and is at the butt of quite a few jokes. But that is not the case. You as a fair web master should get to the bottom of the name, or at least delete the posts made by the phony Ivanhoe.
    The user who goes by ivanhoe at the gossip site has been AWOL for many weeks now, which you can see by searching for his most recent post. It really only remains an issue in the mind of RHP ivanhoe.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 22:56

For all the insults you have thrown so far in the faces of your opponents, no1.
    OK, I apologize for all the times I called someone a "Nazi" and/or "Brown Trash". Satisfied, Ivanhoe?
  13. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 23:281 edit
    OK, I apologize for all the times I called someone a "Nazi" and/or "Brown Trash". Satisfied, Ivanhoe?
    ..... and what about the times you called people liars, morons, idiots, gossip mongers, war mongers, hypocrites, far right idiots, religious nutcases and mass murderers ?
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 23:39
    ..... and what about the times you called people liars, morons, idiots, gossip mongers, war mongers, hypocrites, far right idiots, religious nutcases and mass murderers ?
    Nah, unlike Darfius' blatantly untrue claim, those were all true. As Groucho Marx once said, "The truth shall set you free."
  15. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 23:58
    Nah, unlike Darfius' blatantly untrue claim, those were all true. As Groucho Marx once said, "The truth shall set you free."

Please, say hi to Emma .......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree