1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 05:51
    Originally posted by Nyxie
    Pleased to notice you still carry the personal "he's a bastard" stamp of approval from certain chatters though.

I find nothing spiritual about this thread, this thread does'nt belong here, I'm not sure it belongs anywhere on this site.

By making the title "no1marauder" instead of "apoligies to no1" or "no1 please forgive me" you have sneaked ...[text shortened]... rauder, which may be validated in their mind, but are not proper in a spiritual forum.

Nyxie
    Don't be a killjoy, Nyxie; I find it quite ironic that there's a "no1marauder" thread in the Spirituality Forum. And as Darfius seems to have fled after his half-hearted and insincere "apology" perhaps he has finally jettisoned his fundamentalist cult and found true spirituality. If so, I'm humbled to have helped.
  2. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 05:54
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Don't be a killjoy, Nyxie; I find it quite ironic that there's a "no1marauder" thread in the Spirituality Forum. And as Darfius seems to have fled after his half-hearted and insincere "apology" perhaps he has finally jettisoned his fundamentalist cult and found true spirituality. If so, I'm humbled to have helped.
    A humbled no1 is indeed a miracle. This is truly a spiritual moment.
  3. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 06:35
    Fine call me a killjoy, but the effects of the thread is'nt what I called into question, it was it's placement.

I'm ecstatic that you have helped darfius to find spirituality indeed though. 🙂
  4. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 09:55
    Are you sure the "Rapture" aint started?
    when was the last time the any of the holy three posted?
  5. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 08:17
    Originally posted by Nyxie
    Pleased to notice you still carry the personal "he's a bastard" stamp of approval from certain chatters though.

I find nothing spiritual about this thread, this thread does'nt belong here, I'm not sure it belongs anywhere on this site.

By making the title "no1marauder" instead of "apoligies to no1" or "no1 please forgive me" you have sneaked ...[text shortened]... rauder, which may be validated in their mind, but are not proper in a spiritual forum.

Nyxie
    I honestly have no idea what you just said.
  6. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 08:19
    It wasn't half hearted or insincere. Why do you think it was? I truly want your forgiveness, no1. What I did was wrong. And I haven't fled, I've been busy.

What should I do to assure you I am sincere?
  7. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 08:40
    Originally posted by Darfius
    It wasn't half hearted or insincere. Why do you think it was? I truly want your forgiveness, no1. What I did was wrong. And I haven't fled, I've been busy.

What should I do to assure you I am sincere?
    Didn't he say just a simple retraction in the thread the "offense" occured would suffice?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree