1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Aug '15 20:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Look at the kettle calling the pot black, numbnuts I believe was your term.
    Or it could be an ad hominem attack, if you want to get fancy pancy. 😏
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Aug '15 21:52
    Artifacts from the Pre-Flood World

YouTube
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 13:32
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Artifacts from the Pre-Flood World

[youtube]yFz1tnKot9w[/youtube]
    The oldest artifacts in the world:

http://listverse.com/2014/12/28/10-of-the-oldest-artifacts-in-the-world/

The last one, oldest representation of abstract constructs, 500,000 years old.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 00:27
    The oldest artifacts in the world:

http://listverse.com/2014/12/28/10-of-the-oldest-artifacts-in-the-world/

The last one, oldest representation of abstract constructs, 500,000 years old.
    It is obvious that when they say 500,000 years old, they are being dishonest and pulling ages out of their ass. 😏
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 11:30
    It is obvious that when they say 500,000 years old, they are being dishonest and pulling ages out of their ass. 😏
    So says the tenth century man. So how many people have you converted yet? I mean, YOU, as an individual? You must be super frustrated at the clear lack of interest in your political tracts you call video's.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 02:34
    So says the tenth century man. So how many people have you converted yet? I mean, YOU, as an individual? You must be super frustrated at the clear lack of interest in your political tracts you call video's.
    As the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. 😏
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 11:02
    do you understand he doesn't care? if it is not in the bible or an youtube agreeing 100% with the bible, he doesn't care

do you think an youtube "proving" the flood is real has sound science? do you think rj comprehended the scientific "facts" and had no choice but to agree? do you think there is any thinking or reasoning when rj watches an youtube?

he looks for videos that agree with the bible, watches them and feels good about himself. if at any point the video stops agreeing with the bible, he stops watching and dismisses the author as just another atheist, not filled with god's light.
    how can you argue with someone like that? why do you even try?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 14:59
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    do you understand he doesn't care? if it is not in the bible or an youtube agreeing 100% with the bible, he doesn't care

do you think an youtube "proving" the flood is real has sound science? do you think rj comprehended the scientific "facts" and had no choice but to agree? do you think there is any thinking or reasoning when rj watches an youtube?
    ...[text shortened]... t, not filled with god's light.
    how can you argue with someone like that? why do you even try?
    He argues with me becasue he does not want to believe the truth that there is a creator God that he will have to answer to for all he has done while living on the earth.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 15:09
    He argues with me becasue he does not want to believe the truth that there is a creator God that he will have to answer to for all he has done while living on the earth.
    he argues with you because it's funny to prove, over and over, how ignorant you are.

nobody here has any illusion that they will finally convince you. you don't comprehend anything beyond what others tell you about the bible.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 18:26
    he argues with you because it's funny to prove, over and over, how ignorant you are.

nobody here has any illusion that they will finally convince you. you don't comprehend anything beyond what others tell you about the bible.
    Compared to God, I am ignorant. Compared to you and sonhouse, I am ....

The Near Genius 😏
  11. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 15:27
    This thread should not be allowed to die, and RJH Smugface should know that all his Flood YouTubes are futile until he can answer even only one of these rebuttals.

I have taken the trouble to answer in detail the points made by his BEST PROOF OF A GLOBAL FLOOD EVER video, but so far he has not even attempted to answer any one of the points I made, but just keeps on posting the SAME claims over and over.

Who is now the liar and deceiver?

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-noahs-ark.html
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 15:37
    Originally posted by CalJust
    This thread should not be allowed to die, and RJH Smugface should know that all his Flood YouTubes are futile until he can answer even only one of these rebuttals.

I have taken the trouble to answer in detail the points made by his BEST PROOF OF A GLOBAL FLOOD EVER video, but so far he has not even attempted to answer any one of the points I made, but ju ...[text shortened]... .

"I have taken the trouble to answer"
    the best thing you can do is realize that time is lost and it's never coming back
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 16:16
    the best thing you can do is realize that time is lost and it's never coming back
    Hinds 57 is only interested in his version of dogma, not truth.
  14. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 17:531 edit
    Sad, but true.

🙁
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Aug '15 07:101 edit
    Originally posted by CalJust

I have taken the trouble to answer in detail the points made by his BEST PROOF OF A GLOBAL FLOOD EVER video, but so far he has not even attempted to answer any one of the points I made, but ju ...[text shortened]... .

I answered all of your rebuttals. You just refuse to pay attention and watch the videos. I am not going to spend a lot of time typing out answers to answer stupid so-called rebuttals.

That talk orgins guy has an atheist agenda and doesn't have a clue about Noah's ark and the flood. That is why he posts stupid so-called rebuttals.

Problems with a Global Flood?

http://www.trueorigin.org/arkdefen.php

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree